Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? (480 Views)

Food Union Employers To Relocate Factories Over Outrageous Excise Duty, Taxation / After My Experience, I want To Relocate But Where ?? / NNPC, Investors To Relocate Refinery From Turkey To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? by Mekoss(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
I live at the southern part of Nigeria, I’m a born hustler, I do any business to make money (legit). My problem is that I have been robbed countless times, every time I get stable, I’m robbed, maybe someone close to me is being jealous, I was recently robbed again, this time I was shot. During my time at the hospital I got thinking, like why me !!
Now I have my up my mind to relocate, but I’m not sure were to go. Well I have narrowed it down to 2 places. Abuja or Lagos... I have friends at both place that can accommodate me for probably a month before I get a place. But I don’t know the economic activities at Abuja. I don’t mind Lagos and it’s own issues,I’m just after safety and simple live... which I know Abuja atleast can provide. So guys, ladies and gentlemen, help a brother,... forget about abroad for now because that funds no they. I’d be glad if someone can help
Re: After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? by blackboy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Choose either. Lagos has the numbers.
Re: After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? by descarado: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
What do you do for a living that made you a victim of constant robbery attack?

Are you the loud type after one bottle or without bottle?

Hmm, anybody close to you is a suspect.
Seems like you are yet to learn.
Friends again
Re: After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? by ATTAHDYE(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
don't do Abuja
Re: After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? by Danielomisco(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Come Jos u go hammer
Re: After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? by Great2021(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Danielomisco:
Come Jos u go hammer
jos? Hmm

1 Like

Re: After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? by tommy589(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Since you do legitimate job that is thriving in your location,instead of moving to another state,why don't you consider moving to a more secure location in your state that has low crime/robbery rate.
It is not always easy starting afresh
Re: After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? by adadike(f): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Try ilorin. Enough koro to hide you
Re: After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? by SKhanmi: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Finding out why you keep getting robbed is more important. Else Moving to those 2 places might not help you. Especially lagos of all places.
Re: After My Experience, I’m Want To Relocate But Where ?? by Danielomisco(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2021
Great2021:
jos? Hmm
very bro Jos south!

(1) (Reply)

Shiba Inu Coins For Sale / Which Mobile Lender Can Borrow Me 50k or more / 2.00+ Odds Over 1.5 HT Singles For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.