Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary (11942 Views)

Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu / Governor Emmanuel Inaugurates Projects At Army Barracks In Abak L. G. A...photos / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by CryptoTeacher(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
The truth remains that Lagos State is on another level. It's one state in Nigeria that I know can stand and function as a country if need be.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by NwokoloOwa: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
He has really performed beyond my initial expectations. Some of us expected little from him but alas he is doing very well. Kudos Mr Governor

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by sammirano: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ambode don suffer
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by sammirano: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
nenyeRitta:
nice one.. this man is working silently. Lagos the only pride Yoruba's have

Head dey painyou. Is that whyyour kind are scattered across south west like paper?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Lama70(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Epe would have ruled Lagos more than anyone else if he gets his 2nd term. Sir. Otedola, Ambode and now Sanwo-Olu.
Our time shall come.
Although second term is looking done and dusted for the fine Epe boy!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Exponential101: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Exponential101: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sawnolu is not ikpease or Umahi na biweekly the guy de commission project though that is barely enough. If you are blind go buy Google O.

GboyegaD:
Audio projects. Governance in Nigeria is a joke. They want to be applauded for doing what they are elected to do and most often than not, they under perform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by neyohh: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
The south west is very short sighted.

Lagos a gigantic shit hole full of criminals and social vices, slums and foreigners, with accompanying states like oyo, Ogun, that looks like war turn Somalia.

What is the vision of Yorubas sef.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by AmazingELixir: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
lipsrsealed

Just wondering if the revenue available to Lagos state is commensurate with what is listed there.

A better administrator will do better
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by jneutron4000: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
God bless Yoruba Land
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by slimfit1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Complete thee one that has not yet been completed before you come here abeg.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by PHAYOL81: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
... Lagos state moving forward all the time.
God bless Lagos state
#ForAGreaterLagos

GboyegaD:
Audio projects. Governance in Nigeria is a joke. They want to be applauded for doing what they are elected to do and most often than not, they under perform.

If many projects being unveiled since he took office are "audio " what do we call the unseen/little activities of the goons across the Niger, looting away the future of the generations present and unborn, of their people
Better shed away your cloak of impersonation and stay true to your lineage. Only a bastard denies his lineage according to a Yoruba proverb.
Eko Oni Baje O
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pls spare me all this BS Yoruba whatever, as you com tuk say Bleep naija how e no go affect your Yoruba whatever your clamoring for o? Something that won’t see the light of the day... am a proud Yoruba boy o but I don’t but this BS called Yoruba whatever
Odua1stson:
God bless lagos
God bless yoruba nation
fvck nigeria
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by ekeday(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Qoko: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
October 20, 2020 always flagged to my brain each time I heard this governor’s name
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Alakowe007: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sanwo ilu eko. We're waiting grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by juman(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Second Anniversary?
Yeah, he has been governor for just two years.

Difficult to believe.
It look like he has been there for like many many years.

Fire on mr. governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by maxell(f): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wonderful wink

God bless Gov Sanwo-Olu

God bless Lagos

God bless Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by GboyegaD(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
PHAYOL81:
... Lagos state moving forward all the time.
God bless Lagos state
#ForAGreaterLagos

If many projects being unveiled since he took office are "audio " what do we call the unseen/little activities of the goons across the Niger, looting away the future of the generations present and unborn, of their people
Better shed away your cloak of impersonation and stay true to your lineage. Only a bastard denies his lineage according to a Yoruba proverb.
Eko Oni Baje O

Let's focus on the state in discussion. A state that generates over N400bn can do more. In addition, it should be done across the state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Perfectbeing(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
I must admit.. Sanwo Olu did more than Ambode in his first term..
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Truth be told, Sanwo-Olu and Babatunde Fashola remains Lagos State most performing governors since 1999

You see that frog-eyed Tinubu and that fat necked Ambode ... They're the worst governors Lagos State has ever had. Tinubu knew he was a failure during his 8 years, that's why he's trying to relive and know what a progressive administration feels like through his successors.

I am not Yoruba. I'm not even a political person, but Sanwo-Olu's administration is working hard in all sectors. I can actually see progress made in his 2 years so far ... Which is way better than what Tinubu and Ambode ever accomplished.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Smartini:
Truth be told, Sanwo-Olu and Babatunde Fashola remains Lagos State most performing governors since 1999

rs. I can actually see progress made in his 2 years so far ... Which is way better than what Tinubu and Ambode ever accomplished.

For real? Please, tell me projects Sanwo-Olu has completed since he came in... His own projects o, that made you make this claim.

"Governance is continuity"
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Koralords: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Seriously this guy is exceeding expectations
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Koralords: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin
Yampotatocarrot:

For real? Please, tell me projects Sanwo-Olu has completed since he came in... His own projects o, that made you make this claim.

"Governance is continuity"
thats why Lagos is different cos there’s continuity,go to ogun state the project left by the former gov are abandoned despite been at advanced stages of completion,I think a law should be made so you complete ongoing project before embarking on new onces
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Ajibel(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lisakran:
We are waiting for something laudable not commissioning Ambodes projects.

Mention the laudable thing you want sir?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Ajibel(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bampeh:
October 20, 2020 comes to mind!
who called the military to attack peaceful protesters in lekki?

bampeh is yet to forget what the governor did

It's your business if you choose not to forget. It won't stop the governor from delivering his mandate and promises to Lagosians
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Ajibel(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Just wondering if the revenue available to Lagos state is commensurate with what is listed there.

A better administrator will do better

The revenue Lagos generates is not much compared to the population it needs to cater for
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by BamakSNR(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin grin
Lisakran:
undecided
Lisakran:
Oga rest. Do you expect him to leave those projects Ambode abandoned because there is a change in Government? Bad belle is worrying you.. I guess you're from Anambra
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Ajibel(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
slimfit1:
Complete thee one that has not yet been completed before you come here abeg.

And hasn't he been doing that?

And some people will say he's busy completing his predecessors projects and not starting his.

Lagosians sef. Which one will the gov now do?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Ajibel(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
GboyegaD:

Let's focus on the state in discussion. A state that generates over N400bn can do more. In addition, it should be done across the state.

Highlight the areas you think it can do more please
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by GboyegaD(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ajibel:

Highlight the areas you think it can do more please

Road and security infrastructures are very key.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by PHAYOL81: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
GboyegaD:

Now you just shot yourselves in the foot. You can't be in Lagos and not be aware that the LASG focus their development activities on all LGs and LCDAs. Or what part of the state doesn't have a couple of projects on going in it
One's certainly going on in your neighborhood now whatever the LG/LCDA you might want to claim you reside in; if you insist you live in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over First FEC Meeting Of 2018 / Amosun yet to account for missing 780 bullets - Police / APGA, APC, PDP Are Crisis Infested. Maduka, Only Viable Option For Ndi Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.