Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary (11940 Views)

Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu / Governor Emmanuel Inaugurates Projects At Army Barracks In Abak L. G. A...photos / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by GboyegaD(m): 12:37am On Apr 26, 2021
PHAYOL81:

Now you just shot yourselves in the foot. You can't be in Lagos and not be aware that the LASG focus their development activities on all LGs and LCDAs. Or what part of the state doesn't have a couple of projects on going in it
One's certainly going on in your neighborhood now whatever the LG/LCDA you might want to claim you reside in; if you insist you live in Lagos.

Oga, do you know the level of insecurity at 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gates of Festac? Besides, I may not be able to say anything about the entire local government however, what has he done in Festac?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by GNature(m): 3:23am On Apr 26, 2021
jneutron4000:
God bless Yoruba Land

Amen.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by 9jaRealist: 3:56am On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by 9jaRealist: 4:01am On Apr 26, 2021
GboyegaD:
Audio projects. Governance in Nigeria is a joke. They want to be applauded for doing what they are elected to do and most often than not, they under perform.

They are rendering an account of what they were elected to do...
Whether we choose to “applaud” them or not is entirely our prerogative.

>
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by PHAYOL81: 5:27am On Apr 26, 2021
GboyegaD:

Oga, do you know the level of insecurity at 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gates of Festac? Besides, I may not be able to say anything about the entire local government however, what has he done in Festac?
Do you stay around Festac And in what LG/LCDA is Festac again He's done things aplenty in your neighborhood. I'll get some for you later in the day. Good morning.

UPDATE: In Ojo
Ijegun jetty (under construction)
Ilashe jetty (under construction)

Nnewi road (rehabilitated)
Adeniran Ogunsanya COED road ( rehabilitated)
Ariyo-Ira-Muwo-Tedi roads (constructed)
Olojo drive/Alaba international market road (rehabilitated)
Ojo Igbede road (rehabilitated)
Ilogbo road/Aka street (fixed)
Lasu-Iba road (fixed)

In Amuwo Odofin:
Ilado jetty (under construction)

Ajeromi Ifelodun secretariat roads ( rehabilitated)
Iyalode street ( rehabilitated)
Mobil road (fixed)

These are some projects I know Sanwo Olu has done/is doing in your neighborhood. I'm not sure of anything ongoing at Festac but that doesn't rule out the fact that there could be something. Thanks
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

For real? Please, tell me projects Sanwo-Olu has completed since he came in... His own projects o, that made you make this claim.

"Governance is continuity"

I am neither a lawyer, a politician or an APC apologist. I'm not here to convince you with long speeches or engage in discussions that add no real value to me.

I've lived in Lagos State all my life, and I know positive impact when I see one. I don't need to start giving you a list of completed projects because this would only give room for further 'arguments' which I'm not in the mood for.

Believe whatever it is you want to believe. All I know (and I stand by my opinion) is that Sanwo-Olu is the second best performing Governor Lagos State has ever had, with the first being Fashola.

Do have a nice day.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by GboyegaD(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
PHAYOL81:

Do you stay around Festac And in what LG/LCDA is Festac again He's done things aplenty in your neighborhood. I'll get some for you later in the day. Good morning.

UPDATE: In Ojo
Ijegun jetty (under construction)
Ilashe jetty (under construction)

Nnewi road (rehabilitated)
Adeniran Ogunsanya COED road ( rehabilitated)
Ariyo-Ira-Muwo-Tedi roads (constructed)
Olojo drive/Alaba international market road (rehabilitated)
Ojo Igbede road (rehabilitated)
Ilogbo road/Aka street (fixed)
Lasu-Iba road (fixed)

In Amuwo Odofin:
Ilado jetty (under construction)

Ajeromi Ifelodun secretariat roads ( rehabilitated)
Iyalode street ( rehabilitated)
Mobil road (fixed)

These are some projects I know Sanwo Olu has done/is doing in your neighborhood. I'm not sure of anything ongoing at Festac but that doesn't rule out the fact that there could be something. Thanks

Ojo is a separate LGA let alone LCDA. AJIF same as Ojo. He isn't the first to neglect the area and wouldn't be the last. At least, if he wouldn't do anything, can he please see to the security situation right outside of Festac?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by ddeola: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
His hands are stained with blood he can never build great things. No b curse just a statement of fact. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by PHAYOL81: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
GboyegaD:

Ojo is a separate LGA let alone LCDA. AJIF same as Ojo. He isn't the first to neglect the area and wouldn't be the last. At least, if he wouldn't do anything, can he please see to the security situation right outside of Festac?

But Festac is right under AJIF LCDA Or is there something I'm missing
Despite though, I think Festac should directly have a project ongoing in the environment from the state governor. The one link-bridge I know is Fashola's project (in connection with the blue line rail) and it's yet to be finished.
Below is the picture of the construction.

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by GboyegaD(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
PHAYOL81:

But Festac is right under AJIF LCDA Or is there something I'm missing
Despite though, I think Festac should directly have a project ongoing in the environment from the state governor. The one link-bridge I know is Fashola's project (in connection with the blue line rail) and it's yet to be finished.
Below is the picture of the construction.

Featac is not unfer AJIF. Lagos state government had always neglected Festac so it isn't new.

I don't think it is fair to talk about the blue line as it is a shame to all governors from Fashola's 1st tenure. The road is less than 100km and it has been ongoing for 12 years. Does it mean we couldn't have done it 10km per year in the last 12years?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by PHAYOL81: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
GboyegaD:

Featac is not unfer AJIF. Lagos state government had always neglected Festac so it isn't new.

I don't think it is fair to talk about the blue line as it is a shame to all governors from Fashola's 1st tenure. The road is less than 100km and it has been ongoing for 12 years. Does it mean we couldn't have done it 10km per year in the last 12years?

I understand your argument and I just confirmed from Wikipedia now that Festac shares LG with Mile 2 and Trade Fair under Amuwo Odofin. Mile 2 itself is having a jetty under construction. Again, I don't have much knowledge on activities the state's having in Festac but that doesn't mean there aren't projects ongoing in Amuwo Odofin.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by GboyegaD(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
PHAYOL81:

I understand your argument and I just confirmed from Wikipedia now that Festac shares LG with Mile 2 and Trade Fair under Amuwo Odofin. Mile 2 itself is having a jetty under construction. Again, I don't have much knowledge on activities the state's having in Festac but that doesn't mean there aren't projects ongoing in Amuwo Odofin.

Mile 2 jetty isn't for the community na.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Unveil Iconic Projects At His Second Anniversary by Olafran6(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2021
Please who stays around Ira here. I need to reach someone ASAP. Please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? / You Must Unite To Win Elections - Bola Tinubu To Bauchi APC Leaders / INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.