Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Weigh Bridge Construction And Installation In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Weigh Bridge Construction And Installation In Nigeria (5877 Views)

Owner Of Burning Bus With Goods On 3rd Mainland Bridge Speaks (video) / Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / For Your Architectural Design,construction And Furnishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weigh Bridge Construction And Installation In Nigeria by coolskeelz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
A Weighbridge is a scaling device mostly used by heavy duty vehicles to know the volume of whatsoever a truck, trailer or tanker is carrying. We design and construct a 60 tons digital weighbridge right here in Nigeria and deliver to clients within two weeks.The opportunities abound for businesses looking for quality weigh-bridge construction and installation in Nigeria to make a great investment in quality construction.In several weighing applications in different industries in Nigeria,the weighbridge plays an important role.From a scrap business to a mining quarry,milling companies, waste recycling plant, cement loading the weighbridge quality and accuracy is the key feature and should be rightly considered.

Different sizes and shapes exist: 17.5 metres by 3 metre 60 & 70 tons Digital weighbridge ( with indicator, computer system, UPS, and a printer)

17.5 metres by 3 metre 60 & 70 tons Manual weighbridge( with no computer, UPS, it will only have an indicator and a printer)

The choice of Model is tailored to suit any particular application and individual business needs. The lengths can be from 3 metres width up to 20 metres length,  Each weighbridge has a number of weigh beams which detect the weight on the platform

LOAD CELL: The load cell are selected to match a platform weight capacity. Load cell are of various types and shapes.

Compression Canister Load cell ( Truck scale, Rail scales )

Double Ended Beam load cell ( Truck, Track, Tank, Hopper application)

Single Ended Beams ( Low profile scales & process application)

S-Beam ( scale conversions & General purpose weighing)

Read more:

http://www.niftechnicalcompany.com/aboutus.html

08035711532, 01-7669626, 07070175546
Re: Weigh Bridge Construction And Installation In Nigeria by pafra(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hello, can I get load cells from you
Re: Weigh Bridge Construction And Installation In Nigeria by pafra(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hello, can I get load cells from you.
Re: Weigh Bridge Construction And Installation In Nigeria by ukandi1(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2022
I need the 70 tonnes manual weight bridge.
I like to know your cost.
Using thickest metal beams available.

grazianoltd@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Business Legal Backing / Let Me Introduce You To The Latest An Highest Paying Internet Business. / How Genuine Is Etisalat Easybiz Universal Network Marketing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.