Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

How Genuine Is Etisalat Easybiz Universal Network Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Genuine Is Etisalat Easybiz Universal Network Marketing? (5912 Views)

Is Etisalat Now Stealing Form It Subscribers? / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / How Genuine Is The Company "godstime Net Favour Communications" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is Etisalat Easybiz Universal Network Marketing? by ytm2014: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
I recently came across Etisalat/Easybiz Universal Networking Marketing (Though still yet to be convinced).
As we all know, what goes on the head of an average Nigerian is to find a way to make easy money, because of this we have many business today that will promise you heaven and earth but at the end of the day will dupe fellow Nigerians who are

trying to make additional income by investing average/huge amount of money. Most of the tactics these scammers use are HYIP, Networking, Investment Programmes of all types, Forex Trading and other Online marketing programmes.

That brings me back to Etisalat/Easybiz Universal Networking Marketing, I would want nairalanders to look into it and give feedback to prevent people from falling into this pit (if its not genuine), and if you think its genuine, please guve us reasons why you think so.

I've been trying to contact etisalat custoer care to confirm the authenticity of the program but have not been able to reach them.

Few questions on my mind:

- Will ETISALAT sponsor somthing like this (still, all the subscription codes are theirs.
- Could Easybiz Universal have bought those susciption codes?
- What is their benefit in the long run, since they pay so high?
- Is etisalat using this as a business strategy to capture the Nigerian Mobile Network Market?

Their website is: http://www.eazybizuni.com/

Screenshot of Earnings table:

Re: How Genuine Is Etisalat Easybiz Universal Network Marketing? by olaidey007: 7:23pm On May 18, 2015
somebody should please confirm this
Re: How Genuine Is Etisalat Easybiz Universal Network Marketing? by 40dogzz(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2015
yeah is very real, some1 told me about it & even wanted to register me. we ar into another network together i mean the person that wanted register me.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. / Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. / Wher Can I Buy Crayfish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.