Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Really Is The Work Of The Nigerian Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Is The Work Of The Nigerian Military (234 Views)

Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Is The Work Of The Nigerian Military by kettykin: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/25/breaking-bandits-reportedly-invade-church-in-kaduna-kill-worshippers/

Gunmen suspected to be bandits have reportedly invaded a church in Chukun Local Government Area of Kaduna State, killing an unspecified number of worshippers.

DAILY POST gathered that the incident occurred on Sunday morning.

Details of the incident was still sketchy as at press time.

When contacted by DAILY POST correspondent to ascertain the name of the church and confirm the incident, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Mohammed Jalige said, “I will find out and get back to you”
Re: What Really Is The Work Of The Nigerian Military by Jashub: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Our security operatives are becoming more clueless as time goes on. And as it stands it is only the international community that can salvage the situation in Nigeria. And the fool we call a president is not even aware

3 Likes

Re: What Really Is The Work Of The Nigerian Military by dplordx(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
They are majorly fulani, their job is to protect fulani, cows and Islamic terrorists. That's their only purpose under buhadi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Is The Work Of The Nigerian Military by Rodwave: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dp
Re: What Really Is The Work Of The Nigerian Military by Rodwave: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
'The work of every terrorist organisation is to steal, kill, rape and destroy' - Amnesty International. OP you can make the conclusion by yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Is The Work Of The Nigerian Military by MrColdsweat: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
The Nigerian army doesn't actually belong to Nigeria. Their allegiance is to the sokoto caliphate. The sokoto caliphate gave Nigeria it's jihadists/soldiers upon almagamation and they've been in control of the military ever since.

I just laugh at the southerners who cheer the Nigerian army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Is The Work Of The Nigerian Military by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
The job of the Nigeria military is to kill those killing cows and tag them 'UGM' so they can beat their chest and praise themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Is The Work Of The Nigerian Military by stonemasonn: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:
The Nigerian army doesn't actually belong to Nigeria. Their allegiance is to the sokoto caliphate. The sokoto caliphate gave Nigeria it's jihadists/soldiers upon almagamation and they've been in control of the military ever since.

I just laugh at the southerners who cheer the Nigerian army.
The Sokoto kaliphate is also losing control..the government has been infiltrated by extremist muslim elements..these extremist like alqaeda will destroy Christians and Muslims alike....it is now in the hands of Muslims to denounce the impending disaster else more Shekau will emerge.
Re: What Really Is The Work Of The Nigerian Military by Benitokrishna(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
This country has tired me. How i wish i'll go to sleep and wake up in another country or rather disappear from this country and reappear to united states.
Well, this bandicts have supporters and they are your leaders supporting them.
If is in another country like united states, this rubbish won't being happening.
I pity christians in the northern side of nigeria, for they have been use as sacrifices by their useless slaves of fulanis whom called themselves governors.

Let me reserve my words for another day.

Please and abeg help me by donating any amount for me. i'm in need of your help. Check my signiture. thank you so much and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Note Those Pitching Yoruba Against Igbo On This Forum Are Not Igbos / Igbos Re / Insecurity:We Advised Buhari, APC To Seek Help From Experts But They Refused-PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.