Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids (3066 Views)

Throwback: LP VP Candidate Visited His Native Country With His Brothers / Ex President, Olusegun Obasanjo Visited His Farm In Ibogun, Ifo To Harvest Yam. / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by Ruby5: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by sweetshisha: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
The boy missed his dad
Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by onomeabuja: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
sweetshisha:
The boy missed his dad
i tells u bro...
just d way nairaland loves me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by greatdreamer(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
That is a reward for a child from a broken home
Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by Goke7: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
This man just like making his personal issue a national one

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by Omoluabi16(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Every child should have a loving home, The good old nuclear family system. This young lad just doesn't understand the realities of today yet. Poor boy. cry

1 Like

Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by jaymichael(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tbis is the reason why we as parents need to purse our ego, tolerate some bulls*ts and sacrifice many of our own personal convinces for the sake of our children. The child clearly missed his father.
Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by lonecatt(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
This kind of parents should be having regards for the kids feelings, it is even better that they bring them to the world than behaving irresponsibly.
Sometimes this have a negating effect on the children.
Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by HRSweetness(f): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
This is heart breaking! Even the FFK is saying, "you have to be a man". To a kid of how old?

Marriage is not for people with no understanding of the word, responsibility! You bring kids into a dysfunctional environment and expect them to turn out right? Really sad.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by jesmond3945: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
HRSweetness:
This is heart breaking! Even the FFK is saying, "you have to be a man". To a kid of how old?

Marriage is not for people with no understanding of the word, responsibility! You bring kids into a dysfunctional environment and expect them to turn out right? Really sad.
I am telling you. You would never forgive yourself if you allow your children grow in such environment.
Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by IgweOfNnewi: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Single parenting, God that gave Adam Eve without giving him another when she Bleep up, you think He is a fool?
Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
onomeabuja:

i tells u bro...
just d way nairaland loves me grin
love you who? Put graphic pictures on that your image abeg
Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by onomeabuja: 12:44am On Apr 26, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
love you who? Put graphic pictures on that your image abeg
no vex bros no be me do my self.....na God.
u knw say i was OnCe a footballer until nigeria say make i come home.....now see me nah as price of garri don make me de look like russia deportè undecided

Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by HRMK: 1:00am On Apr 26, 2021
sorry,how many babymamas ds man get self?i wonder!he is making wrong use of the social media!
Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by opalu: 1:19am On Apr 26, 2021
It is so clear that he has shown so much love for the boy. As opposed to his mummy's house where he cant find such love there.
Children understand the Love Language even if it is a 1 year old child. If they look into your eyes, they know if you genuinely love them or not.

Those children deserve to be with their dad who clearly loves them more as shown in this video. They boy is scared of his maternal side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened After Femi Fani Kayode Visited His Ex Wife And Kids by overall90: 2:01am On Apr 26, 2021
FFK no get sense.
you are telling a kid to be a man..smh

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Exposes Letter Written By FIRS To Amend The Constitution / This Is Not Tinubu. It Is Fakenews :) / Is Sabo Garin Still "No Man's Land"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.