Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit (18097 Views)

Cash Crunch: Governors Push Out Palliatives In States / #twitterban: Malami’s Prosecution Threat Lacks Legal Backing – Lawyers / South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by damiloladuke: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
good one
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by donoso: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Beautiful... But where is Hope Uzodimma?
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by reiddecuti: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Let me explain brother! They will just come together murmur and arrange themself like sardines. I wonder what religious group got to interfere with political office holders. If our priest and pastors leave place of worship that is their call and visit a political office are they preaching for them at all? Like repent Jesus is coming back Again? I think that is what they should preach when in such meeting. Leave security matters for them as na their duty to employ good governance. That’s why Gumi will seat with Bandits and most Rev. can’t sit with ESN

The funny thing be say the priests dey hustle 4 front page 4 d pics like lala and his boys.
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by UnabashedIPOB: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
I hope and pray that DESTRUCTION be VISITED upon all the Igbo saboteurs and their families including the governors, and anyone that is working against the realization of BIAFRA. DEATH and DESTRUCTION would NEVER depart from your midst!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by wpadmin: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Militant30:
these guys are unserious ,they had the chance to do this earlier before the formation of ESN by they didn't because people like Hope and Umahi where playing politics with it and looking for a way to please their
Master in Aso Rock, it was when the Foolanis attacked Ebonyi state he realized that the difference between kpof kpof and blokos is biabia.

Leave it or take it, My Rivers State governor is more bold and active than this 5 governors combine.

Useless set of people. They are only taking action because the heat is getting much for them

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Culture101: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

You've being coping the death of this your Commander killed like a bush rat and paraded for all to see...get a life

Don't u see that no one has even a second to reply you....
Internet Lion (cub i mean).
We know pussies like you.
Am sure u probably don't sleep at night....too much hate eating u from inside out but still I will bet my left ball that u can't stand up to any Igbo man in physical, internet lion, living in 1 face me I slap u
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

Chaos and anarchy is not an alternative,we must support our elected leaders to do more in terms of security and development of Igboland.

Support them to do what exactly? If they were doing the right thing won't the support be automatic? I think their intervention is too little too late, and far apart from the aspiration of the people whom they are leading.

The people want to go a different direction from their governors, if the governors cannot abide the wish of the people, they should give way those those who will. They are the cause of the insecurity and underdevelopment. They have been too docile.

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Culture101:

Don't u see that no one has even a second to reply you....
Internet Lion (cub i mean).
We know pussies like you.
Am sure u probably don't sleep at night....too much hate eating u from inside out but still I will bet my left ball that u can't stand up to any Igbo man in physical, internet lion, living in 1 face me I slap u

Coping flatskvll giving me a description of this sorrowful life....not my fault your commander got killed like a bush rat. In physical your brothers are known to take run off disguised as their mothers when they can't take the heat and I wouldn't need to stand up to any flatin0 male.. I'd only be looking down at his brains after I crack open his head with my pumpie.
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by VictorUSA(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
As normal, they've come up with their fruitless conclusion.
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by jcross19: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Olatomiwami:

What a race? Look at how u are rubbishing your elders, so u prefer a scamer Nk to these respectable elders and Kings, forget the politicians among them.
they are the problems , am sure if everything is in place they will be no need of any agitation!!!
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Ojiofor: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Support them to do what exactly? If they were doing the right thing won't the support be automatic? I think their intervention is too little too late, and far apart from the aspiration of the people whom they are leading.

The people want to go a different direction from their governors, if the governors cannot abide the wish of the people, they should give way those those who will. They are the cause of the insecurity and underdevelopment. They have been too docile.

The people should express their wishes via the ballot boxes not through the barrel of a gun that is the only acceptable means to change leaders in a democracy. Ebe ahu unu bu mmanya Na aga mmeme adighi ya oh.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

The people should express their wishes via the ballot boxes not through the barrel of a gun that is the only acceptable means to change leaders in a democracy. Ebe ahu unu mmanya Na aga mmeme adighi ya oh.

You mean the ballot box that brought the Supreme Court Governor? Or you think the people are able to work out the mathematics that threw up the fourth placed candidate as the winner.

You still think they will ever trust the ballot?

Or you think it's the ballot box that will stop the fulani marauders from killing, taking for ransom, looting and burning?

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Ojiofor: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

You mean the ballot box that brought the Supreme Court Governor? Or you think the people are able to work out the mathematics that threw up the fourth placed candidate as the winner.

You still think they will ever trust the ballot?

Or you think it's the ballot box that will stop the fulani marauders from killing, taking for ransom, looting and burning?

The alternative to the above is chaos and anarchy.
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

The alternative to the above is chaos and anarchy.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder." - GOT
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by CSTRR: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Lol.
So I saw you somewhere, and I was staying close to you when you opened Nairaland forum and I saw your username...

I've been closely watching this moniker since then.
Lol grin
Lol
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Ojiofor: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder." - GOT

We won't allow the chaos to escalate to the level Igbos want it to because they have no finishing strategy for what they have just started.
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

We won't allow the chaos to escalate to the level Igbos want it to because they have no finishing strategy for what they have just started.

That's if it's not the governors orchestrating the chaos by not doing the needful timely, and not aligning with the people's aspirations.
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Pacesetter123(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
I think if they have done this immediately after the formation of Ametekun,it wud av yielded a desired results.But the governors allowed the security situation in their zone to degenerate to something else prompting a private citizen to single handedly formed a vigilante group called ESN to salvage the situation.And the majority of the people in SE region now see him as a Messiah for doing this.So the formation of this new security outfit seems to rather come too late n may lead to frequent clashes with ESN in future with grace consequences to the region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Toosure70: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Una sense coming up gradually. This is what the south west governors did first to legalize amotekun. You can see that South West not your mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Damlhaade01(m): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2021
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Bbbwings: 2:37am On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

You've being coping the death of this your Commander killed like a bush rat and paraded for all to see...get a life
30 of your soldiers were killed yesterday by boko like canon fodder
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Bbbwings: 2:40am On Apr 26, 2021
Toosure70:
Una sense coming up gradually. This is what the south west governors did first to legalize amotekun. You can see that South West not your mate.
Fulani army cannot protect anyone.
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Bbbwings: 2:43am On Apr 26, 2021
Damlhaade01:

HAHAHAHA
DEVELOPERS FINALLY FOLLOWING LAGOS....UNA GO LEARN....
Why are you gloating?
Fulani army is not for ordinary citizens protection.
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Rossinkup: 3:22am On Apr 26, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
The east are betrayal of themselves, they should stick to one and work together at least, if they have supported ESN, the federal government won't have much power

How can anybody in their right mind support ESN?

What are ESN's operational guidelines?

Only an illiterate will join a group like ESN with zero accountability whose militants can just break into your house and shoot you without any law or principles guiding them.
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by kayusely70(m): 3:22am On Apr 26, 2021
Toosure70:
Don't mind them! They won't agree that Southwest is smarter than them. Like I always say brain is more superior than brawn.
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 26, 2021
All these security platform is a pure testament that the security architecture of Nigeria has failed is completely collapsed.

If the military and police that's is highly trained and equipped cannot protect the people, then who can?

Is it the sellouts and the partisan and politically motivated old rags that is going to do that..?

I pity for these people called Niggerians..
Bunch of lilly livered and mentally deranged niggers.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Ayrastarr(f): 4:17am On Apr 26, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
I only know one trailer that can’t stop stalking . We ironed it straight on a couch..

You look good in real life sha.

Come and do giveaway
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Ajilityy: 5:41am On Apr 26, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
What exactly is the new thing they brought to the table?

I fail to see any!
. blind bat
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by tit(f): 5:44am On Apr 26, 2021
So they had no plans for legal backing when they were announcing this ebubeagu some weeks ago?
Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2021
Onye mgbu! angry so I be Na Santa? In real life ba
Ayrastarr:

You look good in real life sha.

Come and do giveaway

Re: South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 26, 2021
EVEN IF GOD COME TODAY IGBO WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SPEAK IN ONE VOICE____IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Will Have To Beg Fela For Jailing Him — Yeni Kuti / Four Abia Governorship Candidates Join PDP, Declare Support For Ikpeazu / The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.