Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph (8314 Views)

Boko Haram Attacked My Uncle Area Yesterday In Kainji (graphics PICS) / Several Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today (very Graphic Photo / Two Heads Found In A Bag In Choba Community (uniport) In Rivers State Graphic Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2021
Imagine if Naija get 10,000,000 Army
10,000,000 Police
10,000,000 Air Force
10,000,000 Navy

The tactics wey some boys Sabi, to track enemy down no be !!
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Thomthom(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2021
O God.... what manner of country is this
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Came4amod: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2021
Oh God .. if u live in the north just be planning to get strapped .. because this is war .. and these people kill without mercy
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2021
MansoryMX:

Whenever I see comments like this I feel like slapping people like you through my phone! You be Mumu! If all the soldiers in Nigeria army quits! You think these people will not conquer the entire north and match down south East and West to finish us all abi? Your brain is paining you!
Op what stopped you from been a soldier? These soldiers have a family, see how they died like children... Boko Haram is a north east thing not us.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Nukilia: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2021
MacBan:

Will politics n religion allow the NA to accomplish such a simple task. Not only in APC even though the party is a terrorist party.they still have spies in the PDP.

None should be spared! Both APC and PDP with sympathy for terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by codedlee(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2021
heydenrey:
I'm in support of anyone killing the NA for whatever reason...
my brother.. They deserve to die like chickens.. I really love the way boko haram is dealing with them.. Let them send the ones that kill ikonso over there na. Mad country. We go scatter am

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Saviourk: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2021
Pathetic graphic..
May God help us in this country..
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by lereinter(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2021
This is how it will be for all buharist, apc, tinubu lickass.

On nl and yonder
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by mekuxiani(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
Boko Haram ATTACK

At about noon today 25 April 2021, BH in there numbers attack the position of 156 TF Borno Mainok in Maiduguri.

Sources revealed that the Terror groups disguised in military convoy and gained access to 156 TF Bn position in Mainok and headed straight to the arm store and started inflicting heavy fire power on the troops and dislodged them.
The Commanding Officer Lt Colonel Agah was Killed with 16 Soldiers and many others missing in action

Casualty evacuation to NASC 4 is still ongoing.

more update...

Nigeria is not just serious the North is on fire � they're busy killing people in the east shame on this government
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by MARKone(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2021
My fear is let this not lead to a military coup, because it is clear that this civilian led government and the politicians, won't win this war.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Olayinka777(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2021
wizod:
he is not rather you are
Anyone that openly wishes members of his Nation's Armed forces ill needs to be admitted in a psychiatric hospital.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by sunsewa16: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmm this pictures are not even in the news, this na real massacre of soldier's, the results of seed they sewed against obj and Gej.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
All die na die. Well done soldiers. You die well.

BH boys nor get joy at all. This can only be the work of AA bullets and HMGs

This won't stop us from dealing mercilessly with IPOB. We are coming for them soon.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Walkee: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
Imagine if Naija get 10,000,000 Army
10,000,000 Police
10,000,000 Air Force
10,000,000 Navy

The tactics wey some boys Sabi, to track enemy down no be !!

China don't even have 5m army.
Nigeria don't have 2m security personnel combine.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by kepstone: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Why cant the legislative arm of government impeach this administration, this APC has brought nothing but sorrow to Nigeria and Nigerians. What kind of barbaric act is this. The international community should come to our rescue and impeach this administration, same reason why GEJ was removed from the Office and now things has escalated. We created a monster that is ravaging and destroying the entity call Nigeria. Our selfish big bag poltifcians are busy in AC and lives are maimed. Haba this is gruesome wickedness and heartlessness, that people dont have conscience again you hack another human being like you to death, someone you did not give life to. The beauty is their evil will catch up with the them there is God in heaven and watching his cup of Judgement will soon be [poured out and all this evil people.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by YorubaMod(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
All i can say is; DIVIDE NIGERIA..
Enough of this bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by DSEER(f): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
You see all the pictures attached to this news is fake that shit happen in portharcourt yesterday..
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by yinkeys(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Pierocash:
These soldiers weren't killed with guns. They were captured and butchered with machete .

This is to tell you how weak and vulnerable Nigeria army has become.

I pray God to protect my younger sisters husband ,a soldier with humility serving currently in Borno against this terrorists.

May he return safely
I advise you tell him to resign even if it will take some time to get approved. Politicians are playing game of thrones chess with human lives. I no longer have sympathy for soldiers since they do away with laws & human rights when handling civil issues
My father used to be an officer.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Walkee:
China don't even have 5m army.
Nigeria don't have 2m security personnel combine.

Na true ....

But Y?
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by aerologistics: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
BrazilAirport:

Seems you were there when it happened. Mumu man. Make DSS no con carry you tomorrow morning
shey you nor get eyes to see they were butchered ...abi you blind ni??
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by femmoy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
MansoryMX:

Wait o! You think if Everyone serving in the Nigeria army resigned you and I will be safe? Or if the Army decide to pull of Borno State then that is the end of the fight against BokoHaram? How did you know they didn’t scratch even one insurgent? Where you there? You are probably somewhere in south south or West commenting this nonsense! It’s like you want this war to get to the fore front of your doorstep! My heart bleeds seeing our once dreaded military force being killed like chicken. This is the price they are paying to keep us all safe! I will keep saying this. Yoruba people handed over Nigeria to Terrorist!

Your brain is dead long ago.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by MansoryMX(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
femmoy:

Your brain is dead long ago.

Same with your father
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Aketi2: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hope the dead soldiers are not foolish Igbos?
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by femmoy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
MansoryMX:

Same with your father

You mean your mother?
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Mr2wealth: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Boom angry
Boomerang! kiss
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Totilopussylick(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
This soldiers are people brothers.

Don't join soldier it is not good.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by ThatFairGuy1: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
I'm sad..

This is why captured BH Should be killed IMMEDIATELY without trial.

Why should you try beast.

Besides, those at the helms of affairs who're indebted with the protection of lifes and properties should remember THEY WILL BE ASK ON THE DAY OF ACCOUNTABILITY.

They should continue
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Golan007: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
iHart:
Terrible,...

I will suggest that Nigerians should stop applying to Nigerian Army and Police for at least 10years. When the politicians realise that the army do not have man power again, they will sit-up and stop doing business with insurgency.

And who would defend your home for you?
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by babadigu(m): 1:55am On Apr 27, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by babadigu(m): 2:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Why igbos
Aketi2:
Hope the dead soldiers are not foolish Igbos?
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by hollywater: 5:17am On Apr 27, 2021
Bolaji26:
About 30 Soldiers have been confirmed dead
Only 30?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Guys Insert Stick Inside A Lady Accused Of Stealing In Delta / Police Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralise Bandit, Recover AK-47 Rifle In Katsina / Woman Bites Off Man's Testicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.