Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph (8189 Views)

Boko Haram Attacked My Uncle Area Yesterday In Kainji (graphics PICS) / Several Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today (very Graphic Photo / Two Heads Found In A Bag In Choba Community (uniport) In Rivers State Graphic Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by 9japride(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tomorrow now one idiot will say the killers have repented and the he's/her extremist views was a thing of the past. Wicked leaders with wicked followers. Smh
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by BrazilAirport: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pierocash:
These soldiers weren't killed with guns. They were captured and butchered with machete .

This is to tell you how weak and vulnerable Nigeria army has become.

I pray God to protect my younger sisters husband ,a soldier with humility serving currently in Borno against this terrorists.

May he return safely

Seems you were there when it happened. Mumu man. Make DSS no con carry you tomorrow morning
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Heartmender1: 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Rest on to the dead.

If not for you people, BH would have occupied half of the state in Nigeria and will be attacking freely just the way dey were doing around 2014.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by jaytee01(m): 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Rich4god:
Is it just me... But this pix looks like old pix.

The first picture is from port Harcourt... The other ones seems like pix from old attack.
Are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Mightyhaiz: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
The country under the current vegetable is gone gone gone
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by superjab247: 12:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Pierocash:
These soldiers weren't killed with guns. They were captured and butchered with machete .

I pray God to protect my younger sisters husband ,a soldier with humility serving currently in Borno against this terrorists.

May he return safely
But na to attack civilian now he go dey form gallant Abi?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by tit(f): 1:07am On Apr 26, 2021
Pierocash:

May he return safely

Perhaps they thought the convoy that drove in was friendly. The NA should account for all units in the area.
Agah is either Benue, Cross River or Ibo.
If he is Benue, while the fool was fighting Kanuri in Benue, Fulani is finishing his village peoples.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by jaszplus12(m): 1:12am On Apr 26, 2021
Rich4god:
Is it just me... But this pix looks like old pix.

The first picture is from port Harcourt... The other ones seems like pix from old attack.
Thank you for your observation! The pictures are old pics and of course the first one is the attack at Rivers! Hatred won't let people reason! Very unfortunate! Threads are being opened in despicable desperation just to fuel anger and more hatred....no one is thinking about the consequences.... hmmnmm...OP continue oooohhhh.... whatever you wish for them might just be waiting for you!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by wizod(m): 1:27am On Apr 26, 2021
Olayinka777:
U are insane
he is not rather you are
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by wizod(m): 1:31am On Apr 26, 2021
hahahaha ����� I'm happy, so army bleeds too? if it is in d east now, u will dem flexing muscle on civilian. die well idiots

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by MacBan: 3:42am On Apr 26, 2021
Nukilia:
Bastardized souls! Shame on all the military formations in Nigeria! I will repeat it again for the umpteenth time. Let the MPs conduct a 48 hr arrest of all APC politicians in Nigeria and place them under detention before trying them for links with terrorism.

It has been done before in Egypt!
#OperationRestoreNigeria

Will politics n religion allow the NA to accomplish such a simple task. Not only in APC even though the party is a terrorist party.they still have spies in the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by ORIAYO70(m): 3:50am On Apr 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
Boko Haram ATTACK

At about noon today 25 April 2021, BH in there numbers attack the position of 156 TF Borno Mainok in Maiduguri.

Sources revealed that the Terror groups disguised in military convoy and gained access to 156 TF Bn position in Mainok and headed straight to the arm store and started inflicting heavy fire power on the troops and dislodged them.
The Commanding Officer Lt Colonel Agah was Killed with 16 Soldiers and many others missing in action

Casualty evacuation to NASC 4 is still ongoing.

more update...

And these poor soldiers will strive to arrest these blood suckers and their patron will release n rehabilitate them.

Buhari has finished this country more than we can imagine
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by MansoryMX(m): 4:07am On Apr 26, 2021
supportnija:
My own advise for them is to resign and leave that place for Buhari, where are those repentants Boko haram

Whenever I see comments like this I feel like slapping people like you through my phone! You be Mumu! If all the soldiers in Nigeria army quits! You think these people will not conquer the entire north and match down south East and West to finish us all abi? Your brain is paining you!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by MansoryMX(m): 4:09am On Apr 26, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Haaaaaaa.....! What a depressing graphic sights..!

Think I need to start looking for a house to buy in Accra ..!!

Nigeria is long gone.....! RIP to the departed Soldiers

Please I don’t want to laugh. A lot of actors and actresses have left this country, a lot of people are living the country daily. If you get money to japa! Now is the time bro! Joke apart cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by martolux(m): 4:10am On Apr 26, 2021
Patanmi's case should be a lesson for a lot of youth.
heydenrey:
I'm in support of anyone killing the NA for whatever reason...
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by SouthSouth1914: 4:14am On Apr 26, 2021
BrazilAirport:

Seems you were there when it happened. Mumu man. Make DSS no con carry you tomorrow morning

The mumuism is on you! Can’t you see the cutlass inflicted injury or you are just dumb and blind for you to apply common sense.

After being paid 30k stipends, you guys will just lost all sense of reasoning! The day Nigerians will rise up, DSS go arrest tire! We have a useless leader and brainless followers. What a combo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by tit(f): 4:16am On Apr 26, 2021
MansoryMX:

Whenever I see comments like this I feel like slapping people like you through my phone! You be Mumu! If all the soldiers in Nigeria army quits! You think these people will not conquer the entire north and match down south East and West to finish us all abi? Your brain is paining you!

You deserve to be punched and kicked.
Wetin innocent citizens gain from these dead soldiers?
They did not scratch even one Boko haram.
Instead, they are a pipeline for Boko haram to get food, arms and ammunition.
The only people who like the way theseen died are Boko haram and Boko haram sympathizers.
Anybody else would prefer they defend their villages from Boko haram and fulani herdsmen.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by SouthSouth1914: 4:16am On Apr 26, 2021
jaszplus12:

Thank you for your observation! The pictures are old pics and of course the first one is the attack at Rivers! Hatred won't let people reason! Very unfortunate! Threads are being opened in despicable desperation just to fuel anger and more hatred....no one is thinking about the consequences.... hmmnmm...OP continue oooohhhh.... whatever you wish for them might just be waiting for you!

If they are old pics, please post links to these gory pictures so we all can learn and be guided. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by amuwo1980: 4:40am On Apr 26, 2021
This is not amusing inasmuch as these are the corpses of killers too, they will easily run to the east to fight unarmed vigilante group , what advice do APC have for Boko haram ?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Mayng01(m): 5:23am On Apr 26, 2021
When you vote in or have an extremist as the c in c , this is what you get.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by MansoryMX(m): 5:25am On Apr 26, 2021
tit:

You deserve to be punched and kicked.
Wetin innocent citizens gain from these dead soldiers?
They did not scratch even one Boko haram.
Instead, they are a pipeline for Boko haram to get food, arms and ammunition.
The only people who like the way theseen died are Boko haram and Boko haram sympathizers.
Anybody else would prefer they defend their villages from Boko haram and fulani herdsmen.

Wait o! You think if Everyone serving in the Nigeria army resigned you and I will be safe? Or if the Army decide to pull of Borno State then that is the end of the fight against BokoHaram? How did you know they didn’t scratch even one insurgent? Where you there? You are probably somewhere in south south or West commenting this nonsense! It’s like you want this war to get to the fore front of your doorstep! My heart bleeds seeing our once dreaded military force being killed like chicken. This is the price they are paying to keep us all safe! I will keep saying this. Yoruba people handed over Nigeria to Terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by adecz: 5:27am On Apr 26, 2021
undecided

You don't hear the military
saying anything when BH massacres
our soldiers & cart away weapons.

But when our military kill a few
of them, the yeye military ogas will be
shouting on news media that they
have routed BH.

All these northern military heads don't
know anything about battlefield tactics &
Buhari has refused to appoint from
other regions of the country.

Buhari has no right to remain as president.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 26, 2021
PLEASE how did those 8 US Soldiers invade such a camp and rescued their citizens?
Was it through a Phone call or what?

Because this is not normal..

How can it be that one is being wasted in his TERRAIN like this, meanwhile AMERICAN SOLDIERS who sneaked into your terrain rescued all their citizens alive. I ask again, was it through a phone call?

Anyway, it's via Technological Advancement.
Nothing Else.
Let's keep killing TALENTS in Nigeria.
This is a country that has churches and mosques littered almost in every of its streets.
Yet Look at it.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by nedekid: 6:14am On Apr 26, 2021
adecz:
undecided

You don't hear the military
saying anything when BH massacres
our soldiers & cart away weapons.

But when our military kill a few
of them, the yeye military ogas will be
shouting on news media that they
have routed BH.

All these northern military heads don't
know anything about battlefield tactics &
Buhari has refused to appoint from
other regions of the country.

Buhari has no right to remain as president.
Do you mean they are quota system officers?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:17am On Apr 26, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Dem finish soldiers here. See as boko haram machette dem. Buhari has finished the military during his tenure. They seem very weak or need serious morale boosting

World highest amount of country soldiers casualties daily goes to Nigeria
when they are still celebrating okonzo killing, God punish them from the other ends, Boko Haram must kill more of these useless army since they've refused to have Sense, the ediots sending you to slaughter are busy employing, defending and granting amnesty to your enemies, and you are foolishly goin on a suicide mission, how daft can soldiers in the front line be. You now know that buhari, Garba sheu, patami, presidency all together are the heads of Boko Haram, yet you allow them to send you to kill

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 26, 2021
Generalwoodz:
You see this country? Don't be deceived that all is well... The president is sick and can't talk. The citizens are feed up and can't talk... We just siddon dey look waiting for what tommorow offers.
Waiting for SHEIKH GUMI and GARBAGE Shehu to grant them Amnesty.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:23am On Apr 26, 2021
Pierocash:

May he return safely
what kind of prayers is that, you and the family should have summon him to abandoned the useless army and return home, they are fighting a failed fight, the people in government are the head of Boko Haram bandits sympathizer and killer fulani herdsmen. Isn't it obvious?
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by kingthreat(m): 6:31am On Apr 26, 2021
[/quote][quote author=MALIGNANTGuest post=101127312]PLEASE how did those 8 US Soldiers invade such a camp and rescued their citizens?
Was it through a Phone call or what?

Because this is not normal..

How can it be that one is being wasted in his TERRAIN like this, meanwhile AMERICAN SOLDIERS who sneaked into your terrain rescued all their citizens alive. I ask again, was it through a phone call?

Anyway, it's via Technological Advancement.
Nothing Else.
Let's keep killing TALENTS in Nigeria.
This is a country that has churches and mosques littered almost in every of its streets.
Yet Look at it.

Said it many times. Boko Haram war can only be won with intelligence. These guys had intel on the weakness of that security base. Why not the military have intel against them. Till now they have not been able to smoke Shekau out of his hiding place. RIP soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by kingthreat(m): 6:33am On Apr 26, 2021
heydenrey:
I'm in support of anyone killing the NA for whatever reason...

Say it in the nearest barracks.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

Said it many times. Boko Haram war can only be won with intelligence. These guys had intel on the weakness of that security base. Why not the military have intel against them. Till now they have not been able to smoke Shekau out of his hiding place. RIP soldiers.
MY BROTHER how can they smoke SHEKAU out when Sponsors of Al Qaeda, BoKo Haram, and IsIs are being rewarded with MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENTS.
Honestly, I feel for the Soldiers.
For me, they are FOOLISH.
It's high time the NIGERIAN ARMY staged a BLOODY coup or Bloody Protest against these sponsors.
It can't keep sacrificing its personnel when the US has successfully fingered its sponsors.

Gov. of ZAMFARA is yet to mention the names he promised to make public.
Now he wants to defect to the APC.
Are these Soldiers Fools or what?
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by pointblank247(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2021
May God rest their souls in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Military Arm Store, Several Soldiers Killed (very Graphic Ph by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2021
Omo na matchet dem use kill dem ooo.

Seems like they successfully disarmed them. How come?

Chai embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Fight Breaks Out Between Rival Runs Girls Over Territory In Awka (video) / Watch Video Of Guys Insert Stick Inside A Lady Accused Of Stealing In Delta / PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.