Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! (5000 Views)

Divine Revelation Of Hell By Mary Baxter (True Life Experience) / She Came To Winepress 2022 With Crutches & Left Without Crutches - Pastor Bolaji / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! by At10tion: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
EXCERPT from THE TRIBUNAL OF PRAYER AND THE 7 ALTARS
ASTON ADAM MBAYA OF CONGO
The mystery of the seven altars of prayer and fulfillment.

…I said to the angel of God, “Why are they singing the Catholic song about the mother of Christ?”
The angel replied, “The Virgin Mary worshiped in the Catholic Church is not the Mother of Christ but the Queen of the Coast called Mary Marguella. When the Catholics sing this song, they invite this Queen to their homes and churches. These demons are singing this song to invite the Queen of the Coast to their meeting.”

Soon this Queen was appearing among them. I saw a black Queen landing before the audience. She sat on the throne. Quickly I saw three demons bringing her three cups full of blood.
The angel said, "This is the lady that people call the Queen of the Coast. She is also known as the Queen of the Sea. She was not always a demon but she has become a demon. She is the mistress of the spirits of the Earth and the water. She was not always a spirit. In fact, she was previously a normal human. This story happened a long time ago in Nigeria and far away time in history. Her mother was a widow for her father was already dead. She used to go with her mother to the river to get water.”

“One day she went to get the water alone and she was captured by a water spirit. Yet the water was low. She was drowned by a water spirit and she was consumed. But her soul was thrown in jail for when she was drowned, the water spirits consumed her body, but her soul remained in jail for many years.
One day a water spirit saw her. Then he went to tell the king. He wanted to marry her, saying, “Give me the condition and requirement. I want to marry her.”
The king said, "She comes from the Earth. She will not stay here for long. When her time comes, she will be sent to Hell.”

Since this water spirit insisted, the king accepted to give the young lady in marriage. Long after the marriage, the lady was angry that she had left her mother who was a widow alone, and the mother was also in great need. As she got used to this new world, she was investigating and asking questions in order to get more power. She was told she needed to make more sacrifices in order to have more power. Thus she began to capture souls that came to get water in the river precisely where she was captured by a marine spirit.
She went on to kill men, women, and children up to the point where the village chief forbade the villagers to go to the river.

Since she was in search of power, she went on to sink boats in the sea and the ocean. She had killed so many people. And when she had killed more than 3000 souls, she had become so powerful that water spirits could not control her anymore.
She killed the water spirit that had married her. She killed the water spirit that had killed her on the Earth.
A water spirit that had survived her onslaught went to report to the devil and when the devil sent for her, she refused to come.
The devil himself came to her and said to her, “Now you belong to us, you shall be my servant on the Earth. I give you power, glory, and success on the Earth. You shall be worshipped in churches. A part of their prayers will be for the fortification of your kingdom.”
This Queen of the Coast is also the mistress of witchcraft.
It is in the Catholic church that her worship has been popularized. Her kingdom became rich, thanks to the stars, the destinies and life energies of the people who pray to and worship her.
All the drowning of people in accidents of ships and boats in the water also contributed to her power and progress.

She is at the center of many inventions of the Earth. I will go in-depth about her in my testimony later.
After the appearance of the Queen of the Coast, I began to see smoke on the empty throne before the audience. I heard the accusing spirits saying, “Get ready for the coming of the great master.”
Suddenly the devil appeared on the throne. I thought I would see a dark figure with horns. To my surprise, he was a young man of extreme beauty exceeding all the men of the Earth. He was a perfect beauty. When he sat on the throne, he was wearing a crown having thousands of stars, but he was furious.
He said to the audience of demons, “You all saw what the Creator has done against us. Despite all the evidence, He judged in favor of that poor creature but we must counter the fulfillment of her prayer from reaching her. We must not let her have that blessing.”
I saw the audience worshipping him.
When the devil left, I saw the Queen of the Coast rising and saying, "I want all the demons to be ready since we need more strategies. We need Satan to come back.”

1 Like

Re: Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! by Daddyvibez(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Speechless
Re: Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
At10tion:

…I said to the angel of God, “Why are they singing the Catholic song about the mother of Christ?”
The angel replied, “The Virgin Mary worshiped in the Catholic Church is not the Mother of Christ but the Queen of the Coast called Mary Marguella. When the Catholics sing this song, they invite this Queen to their homes and churches. These demons are singing this song to invite the Queen of the Coast to their meeting.”

Soon this Queen was appearing among them. I saw a black Queen landing before the audience. She sat on the throne. Quickly I saw three demons bringing her three cups full of blood.
The angel said, "This is the lady that people call the Queen of the Coast. She is also known as the Queen of the Sea. She was not always a demon but she has become a demon. She is the mistress of the spirits of the Earth and the water. She was not always a spirit. In fact, she was previously a normal human. This story happened a long time ago in Nigeria and far away time in history. Her mother was a widow for her father was already dead. She used to go with her mother to the river to get water.”

“One day she went to get the water alone and she was captured by a water spirit. Yet the water was low. She was drowned by a water spirit and she was consumed. But her soul was thrown in jail for when she was drowned, the water spirits consumed her body, but her soul remained in jail for many years.
One day a water spirit saw her. Then he went to tell the king. He wanted to marry her, saying, “Give me the condition and requirement. I want to marry her.”
The king said, "She comes from the Earth. She will not stay here for long. When her time comes, she will be sent to Hell.”

Since this water spirit insisted, the king accepted to give the young lady in marriage. Long after the marriage, the lady was angry that she had left her mother who was a widow alone, and the mother was also in great need. As she got used to this new world, she was investigating and asking questions in order to get more power. She was told she needed to make more sacrifices in order to have more power. Thus she began to capture souls that came to get water in the river precisely where she was captured by a marine spirit.
She went on to kill men, women, and children up to the point where the village chief forbade the villagers to go to the river.

Since she was in search of power, she went on to sink boats in the sea and the ocean. She had killed so many people. And when she had killed more than 3000 souls, she had become so powerful that water spirits could not control her anymore.
She killed the water spirit that had married her. She killed the water spirit that had killed her on the Earth.
A water spirit that had survived her onslaught went to report to the devil and when the devil sent for her, she refused to come.
The devil himself came to her and said to her, “Now you belong to us, you shall be my servant on the Earth. I give you power, glory, and success on the Earth. You shall be worshipped in churches. A part of their prayers will be for the fortification of your kingdom.”
It is in the Catholic church that her worship has been popularized. Her kingdom became rich, thanks to the stars, the destinies and life energies of the people who pray to and worship her.
All the drowning of people in accidents of ships and boats in the water also contributed to her power and progress.

She is at the center of many inventions of the Earth. I will go in-depth about her in my testimony later.
After the appearance of the Queen of the Coast, I began to see smoke on the empty throne before the audience. I heard the accusing spirits saying, “Get ready for the coming of the great master.”
Suddenly the devil appeared on the throne. I thought I would see a dark figure with horns. To my surprise, he was a young man of extreme beauty exceeding all the men of the Earth. He was a perfect beauty. When he sat on the throne, he was wearing a crown having thousands of stars, but he was furious.
He said to the audience of demons, “You all saw what the Creator has done against us. Despite all the evidence, He judged in favor of that poor creature but we must counter the fulfillment of her prayer from reaching her. We must not let her have that blessing.”
When the devil left, I saw the Queen of the Coast rising and saying, "I want all the demons to be ready since we need more strategies. We need Satan to come back.”

Can you help me to secure an appointment with Satan
Re: Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! by SunLight11(f): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
people still the believe this kind nonse'se, just say you came to attack the Catholic Chu'ch instead of implicating one queen of the coast that only exi't in the contemplat'on of your mind.
Re: Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! by Missyajoke(f): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
At10tion:

Is this a film

(1) (Reply)

Winners International Youth Convention Is Here Again / Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . / SERMON JOTTERS: The Roaring Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.