Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . (4950 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . by Joagbaje(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2010
African champion A.K.A Ultimate commander  was begging for spiritual blessing ahead of his fight with Benjamin Shelton who is a world Champion. Incidentally, Benjamin who is an American had gone to synagogue church for  blessing . Benjamin shelton was seeing charging at commander to come quick for a whipping . The man of God begged ultimate commander to allow him stay clear  of the matter.

The Nigerian guy said he can't allow an American to come and beat him in his motherland. . The American guy said he had been hearing about the nigerian man and thats why he came down. Who knows the outcome of the fight yesterday at the stadium in Lagos?    

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/sports/63225-Night-Champions-Ultimate-Commander-Battles-Americas-Shelton-Benjamin.html
Re: Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . by simplymee: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2010
that benjamin guy does not have spiritual reverence at all.
He was exhibiting serious pride at the synagogue church
I hope the African champion beats him hands down
Re: Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . by Sweetnecta: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
professional wrestling fight, is like clowning.

better yet; is father christmas real?
Re: Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . by mrmayor(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2010
Pastor Joagbaje,

You had me on the floor, grin grin grin grin. The question is what would Jesus Do? What would you do if you were TB?
Re: Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 21, 2010
like it cant happen in CEC?
Re: Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . by newmi(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2010
One of the wrestlers in the team died after the fight . They turned the stadium to prayer house but he couldnt be revived.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/12/20/wrestler-dies-after-fight-in-lagos/
Re: Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . by newmi(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2010
Hmmmmmm!!! cry cry cry
Re: Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . by mabell: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2010
After i read through this thread, i couldn't wait to hear what the results would be
I just heard it now and i was given the link so i checked on it

What a wonder, the humble Nigerian boxer " De Ultimate Commander" defeated the American based Benjamin Shelton after the initial gra gra and irreverence (according to simplymee) the later exhibited

Wonders shall never end o! See what his pride has caused him and he was the one that challenged the African wrestler.
shocked
The link is below

http://sports.peacefmonline.com/news/201012/119307.php
Re: Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . by newmi(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2010
But wait a minute l have taken time to consider this- if l were in the shoes of T.B Joshua what would l have done, personally na to anull the fight o
Re: Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . by Joagbaje(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
mabell:

What a wonder, the humble Nigerian boxer " De Ultimate Commander" defeated the American based Benjamin Shelton after the initial gra gra and irreverence (according to simplymee) the later exhibited

Wonders shall never end o! See what his pride has caused him and he was the one that challenged the African wrestler.
The link is below

@Mabel , it's not boxing o , it's wrestling  but thanks for the info. God giveth grace to the humble .
Re: Two Wrestlers Collided In The Synagogue Church . by Joagbaje(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2010
newmi:

But wait a minute l have taken time to consider this- if l were in the shoes of T.B Joshua what would l have done, personally na to anull the fight o

It's like Esau and Jacob . Two sons fighting for thesame thing. But the humility if the commander is commendable. While the American shelton guy was raking in the church. The african ultimate commander was lying postrate for about an hour asking for grace.

And God gave grace to the humble. There was a huge tall lady there among the American wrestlers , she is the tallest woman in the world about 9ft tall ,She was beaten too!

(1) (Reply)

Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! / Where Did Adam Go When He Died ? / The Significances Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.