Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man (7630 Views)

Poll: What should be done about this menace?

Be banned Forever: 59% (58 votes)
Ignored: 16% (16 votes)
Am I overreacting?: 23% (23 votes)
This poll has ended

House Delegation Returns Empty-handed: Yar'adua Very Sick, Isolated And Abandone / House Delegation Returns Empty-handed: Yar'adua Very Sick, Isolated. . . / Is This Poverty, Ignorance Or Greed?: Caution There Is A Very Sick Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Rhino5dm: 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2011
^ This guys was innocent too. MEND bomb them.

Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by mamagee3(f): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2011
Errm, why are we seeing pictures like these on here?

I thought this thread was created for Fstranger?
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Rhino5dm: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^^ shut da hell outta hia angry angry
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by ektbear: 12:13am On Apr 23, 2011
Beaf:

^
I don't see why this should become another outlet for your dense headed bigotry.

You are just a milder form of fstranger, just slightly less cold hearted and self centred but equally airy headed.
You are entitled to that your opinions. But as you know (and with good reason), I don't place much value in 'em.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2011
Seems like there is widespread consensus that fstranger/Ystranger should be banned and that he is a very sick man.

The useless animal has no soul.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by rosefleurs: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2011
EzeUche__:

Seems like there is widespread consensus that fstranger/Ystranger should be banned and that he is a very sick man.

The useless animal has no soul.

You sure got a hard-on for him!  shocked
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2011
rosefleurs:

You sure got a hard-on for him!  shocked

Is that you fstranger?

Have you ran like a little punk to another name.

Come face your tormentor.

You souless bastardd.

He/You deserves what he gets.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by rosefleurs: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
EzeUche__:

Is that you fstranger?

Have you ran like a little punk to another name.

Come face your tormentor.

You souless bastardd.

He/You deserves what he gets.

Paranoid much? Men don't call themselves "Rose," you numskull. Don't make an enemy of me. I'm not here for your crazy arse. angry

If not for your constant childish babbling, I'd think you two were one and the same, you toddler! Word of advice: stop obsessing.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2011
rosefleurs:

Paranoid much?  Men don't call themselves "Rose," you numskull.  Don't make an enemy of me.  I'm not here for your crazy arse. angry

If not for your constant childish babbling, I'd think you two were one and the same, you toddler! Word of advice: stop obsessing.

You are just one of many buffoons I have dealt with.

Seems like many agreed with me concerning his demonic responses. If you have a problem with what I said, maybe go jump off a cliff.

I could care less if you are my enemy. I think I am shaking in my pants. Chineke. . . Please save me o!

Now don't annoy me because I have no time for a new buffoon. 
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Pweety4me(f): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
Na wa ooo. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by rosefleurs: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
EzeUche__:

You are just one of many buffoons I have dealt with.

Seems like many agreed with me concerning his demonic responses. If you have a problem with what I said, maybe go jump off a cliff.

I could care less if you are my enemy. I think I am shaking in my pants. Chineke. . . Please save me o! 

Now don't annoy me because I have no time for a new buffoon. 

There there, baby **patting Ezeuche on his oversized neanderthal pea-brained head** everything is allright.  Just suck your thumb and leave the discussion to adults.  tongue

grin You got a good heart, Ezeuche.  Albeit a misguided brain.  The way I see it, you and your nemesis aren't that different, with the outlandish posts.  Just stay well out of my way!  Goodbye and Goodluck to you. grin
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by nwaafo1: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
rosefleurs:

There there, baby **patting Ezeuche on his oversized neanderthal pea-brained head** everything is allright. Just suck your thumb and leave the discussion to adults. tongue

grin You got a good heart, Ezeuche. Albeit a misguided brain. The way I see it, you and your nemesis aren't that different, with the outlandish posts. Just stay well out of my way! Goodbye and Goodluck to you. grin
i suggest u and fstranger(or maybe same person) shouldnt be banned, but should rather be killed too angry angry
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by BigPhil(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
I have challenged that demented socio-path that I am ready to meet him anywhere and at any time so that he can repeat spurt that his rubbish in my face but like the coward that he is,he didn't take me up on it.

That rabid F/YStranger and his type here on Nl will die a very miserable and painful death.Homo erectus that's what they all are.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Natasha2(f): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin

@post yeah I agree with you
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
I am glad I am not the only one who consider this cretin as a nuisance.

It is hard to ignore him, when he make such inflammatory statements.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Natasha2(f): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^^ yep you are right its so difficult one must have huge self control before you can avoid him but every one has a limit to endurance
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by OAM4J: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
Hey, you people should take it easy with him. I really don't think he is a bad guy, contrary, I think he is a great guy just having fun with you people.

I agree he takes some jokes too far, but if you really know him, you'll not bother taking such comments/jokes seriously.

Pls let's free the guy.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2011
OAM4J:

Hey, you people should take it easy with him. I really don't think he is a bad guy, contrary, I think he is a great guy just having fun with you people.

I agree he takes some jokes too far, but if you really know him, you'll not bother taking such comments/jokes seriously.

Pls let's free the guy.

Saying that Igbos should be roast like suya is joking?

Laughing at the young Corper who lost his life in service of the fatherland is a joke.

If these jokes, I definitely do not want to hear what he has to say when he is serious. Either way, he needs to learn that his words are ugly and soulless.

There is nothing funny about the way he acts in not only in this section, but other sections.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by OAM4J: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2011
I know those comments are not funny, but I doubt he really meant them. I doubt seriously.

Most often, in his attempt to get at you in particular, he say some of those things, but am sure he doesn't mean it.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Natasha2(f): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^ are you in his mind and how can a normal human being say stuff like that for fun undecided
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by OAM4J: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^hey you dont know the history between EzeUche and fstranger.

Many of us in this section are used to them. Sometimes Ezeuche in his attempt to get at him also makes comments that are against a whole ethnic instead of focusing on fstranger, but I agree fstranger went too far with this.

Lets just free him abeg, I know he and Ezeuche dont mean most of the things they say against each other's ethnic.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Natasha2(f): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^^ This is not about his problem with Eze did you see the number of votes its not only Eze who has problem with his behaviour
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2011
OAM4J:

^^hey you dont know the history between EzeUche and fstranger.

Many of us in this section are used to them. Sometimes Ezeuche in his attempt to get at him also makes comments that are against a whole ethnic instead of focusing on fstranger, but I agree fstranger went too far with this.

Lets just free him abeg, I know he and Ezeuche dont mean most of the things they say against each other's ethnic.

I do not joke about people losing their lives. And frankly, I am preaching peace between Southern groups. I have always defended my people and I rarely talk about another ethnic group.

Sorry, but you cannot justify his actions.

And do not compare him with me. I only defend my people, but I never laugh at others misery. He crossed the line and now he must suffer the consequences.

Calling for people to be murdered in cold blood is not something you joke about. Words cannot explain my anger when I read those words.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2011
EzeUche__:

I do not joke about people losing their lives. And frankly, I am preaching peace between Southern groups. I have always defended my people and I rarely talk about another ethnic group.

And do not compare him with me. I only defend my people, but I never laugh at others misery. He crossed the line and now he must suffer the consequences.

Calling for people to be murdered in cold blood is not something you joke about. Words cannot explain my anger when I read those words.

The "bolded" part is a complete lie.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

The bolded part is a complete lie.

Who was one of the first people in this section to say that there is not much differences between the Igbo and the Yoruba?

I have been preaching Southern unity

And I have NEVER joked about people losing lives. The burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by komando77(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger is a cannibal in a civilized forum. Imagine him fantasizing about using Igbos for suya meat!
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2011
Fstranger/Ystranger is a MONSTER.

No human is capable of writing such nonsense.

And no one can defend his actions.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by OAM4J: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2011
EzeUche__:

No one is justifying anything, I have said it repeatedly that he went too far

But then what do you wanna do about it? Kill him? Am sure he has realized his mistakes.

And dont preach that "am a saint, am only defending my ethnic group" to me, am not buying it.

I don't want us to over-flog this issue. Point made. Let's move on.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by komando77(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger should apologise to Ndigbo, for making such a comment. those corpers lie Aik(RIP) who died deserve his apology.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2011
EzeUche__:

Who was one of the first people in this section to say that there is not much differences between the Igbo and the Yoruba?

I have been preaching Southern unity

And I have NEVER joked about people losing lives. The burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise.

You know what, pardon my language. You are like a dog that always go back to it's vomit. If you want to renounce tribalism, do it and stay with it. You cannot renounce it at 11 'o' clock and resume at 12. People will not take you seriously.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
komando77:

Ystranger should apologise to Ndigbo, for making such a comment. those corpers lie Aik(RIP) who died deserve his apology.

You are worse than EzeUche. You need to dobale for every Yoruba you meet and apologise.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by komando77(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ystarnger is a vicitm of the senseless hatred of the Igboman that one can see around. Let him repent, and turn a ne leaf. We Igbos are very forgiving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SPECIAL WEBLASS On E-commerce Business Plus Fast Selling Products / ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ / Are Modern Nigerian Girl's Bad And Proud Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.