Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man (7628 Views)

Poll: What should be done about this menace?

Be banned Forever: 59% (58 votes)
Ignored: 16% (16 votes)
Am I overreacting?: 23% (23 votes)
This poll has ended

House Delegation Returns Empty-handed: Yar'adua Very Sick, Isolated And Abandone / House Delegation Returns Empty-handed: Yar'adua Very Sick, Isolated. . . / Is This Poverty, Ignorance Or Greed?: Caution There Is A Very Sick Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by komando77(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ystranger, the young man in question needs to make a public apology to Ndigbo on this forum. He has to apologise for pouring salt on our wounds. We are ready to listen to him.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Natasha2(f): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2011
where is he infact??
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2011
Natasha,,:

where is he infact??

Do you want to meet him? He is my friend, I can arrange it.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^^^^^

You are only 16! Dang!
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Natasha2(f): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^^duh must you bring up my age undecided and I just asked where he was cos I expected him to be hear by now cos i'm 100% sure he has seen this
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by komando77(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
@ Aigbofa
that (he's meeting Natasha) won't be nessecary. He needs to come to this forum, to this thread, and apologise. Otherwise, he will be persona-non grata to the Igbos on this forum. Ezeuche has already said enough. If he is your friend, tell him to come here: if he realises his mistakes.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^^duh must you bring up my age undecided and I just asked where he was cos I expected him to be hear by now cos i'm 100% sure he has seen this

I had to, I moonlight as a matchmaker.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Natasha2(f): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^i don't need match makers got too many guys already 87 to be precise tongue
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Natasha2(f): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2011
komando77:

@ Aigbofa
that (he's meeting Natasha) won't be nessecary. He needs to come to this forum, to this thread, and apologise. Otherwise, he will be persona-non grata to the Igbos on this forum. Ezeuche has already said enough. If he is your friend, tell him to come here: if he realises his mistakes.
I'm glad someone understands me cheesy
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2011
komando77:

@ Aigbofa

You know, ystranger is a complicated man. He is not bothered by that persona-non grata stuff, he just wants to poke you in the eyes, especially when you mess with Yorubas.
I will tell him though, whether he will apologise or not, I can't say.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2011
EZEUCHE Is equally A Very Sick Boy
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2011
OAM4J:

I don't want us to over-flog this issue. Point made. Let's move on.

It is not over until everyone who has been wronged by him has a chance to [b]SHAME [/b]him. angry
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by komando77(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
If ystranger does not come here and apologise by midnight, we Igbos will stop associating with him. He will become an outcast as far as we are concerned. Nuff said.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
Jon.Bee:

EZEUCHE Is equally A Very Sick Boy

I just raid through your post and you are here defending the deaths of innocent Corpers in the North as well.

Of course you wouldn't see eye to eye with me.

Sorry, but right now, the North has caused nothing but anger for me.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2011
komando77:

If ystranger does not come here and apologise by midnight, we Igbos will stop associating with him. He will become an outcast as far as we are concerned. Nuff said.

You are worse than Ystranger, seriously.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by ektbear: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2011
Sai Fstranger

Fstranger for Emperor of Nairaland
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Natasha2(f): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
this boy should come out i'm running late for bed angry
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by komando77(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
Fo poking fun at the gruesome deaths of Igbos like Aik(RIP), that have died in the past few days, we Igbos hereby charge ystranger with 'Crimes Against The Igbos'. He had better come and defend himself or apologise, or I believe he will always be reminded of his 'strange passion for 'suya'.'
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2011
Natasha,,:

this boy should come out i'm running late for bed angry

He is older than you, Natasha. I wouldn't like to see him in prison.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2011
komando77:

Fo poking fun at the gruesome deaths of Igbos like Aik(RIP), that have died in the past few days, we Igbos hereby charge ystranger with 'Crimes Against The Igbos'. He had better come and defend himself or apologise, or I believe he will always be reminded of his 'strange passion for 'suya'.'

It is not only about the Ndigbo. He needs to apologize to all the groups that suffered in the North. Including his own people who were killed as well. This situation is not just a Ndigbo situation, it is a Southern Nigerian situation.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
EzeUche__:

It is not only about the Ndigbo. He needs to apologize to all the groups that suffered in the North. Including his own people who were killed as well. This situation is not just a Ndigbo situation, it is a Southern Nigerian situation.

I am curious about your newly found pan Nigerian rhetorics. Are you going through another epiphany?
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Natasha2(f): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

He is older than you, Natasha. I wouldn't like to see him in prison.

hmm well he doesn't behave like someone who is older than me  cheesy and who said he should be in prison?? death by strangling will be good cheesy
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by komando77(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2011
As preliminaries to the Igbo sentence on Ystranger, he shall hence forth be known as Sai Suya, or Suya advocate of nairaland (SAN). Ndigbo of nairaland, please take note.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

I am curious about your newly found pan Nigerian rhetorics. Are you going through another epiphany?

I have never had any problem with other groups. Haven't you realized that? Our views are just different as it pertains to politics. Do not think I hate another group, due to political rhetoric.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Natasha2(f): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2011
komando77:

As preliminaries to the Igbo sentence on Ystranger, he shall hence forth be known as Sai Suya, or Suya advocate of nairaland (san). Ndigbo of nairaland, please take note.
shi't dammit don't mess with my achievement use something else please  angry cheesy
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2011
EzeUche__:

I have never had any problem with other groups. Haven't you realized that? Our views are just different as it pertains to politics. Do not think I hate another group, due to political rhetoric.

That is not true EzeUche, you are one of the most tribalistic guys ever on Nairaland. C'mon you were even voted the most tribalistic person on Nairaland.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

That is not true EzeUche, you are one of the most tribalistic guys ever on Nairaland. C'mon you were even voted the most tribalistic person on Nairaland.

By a rigged poll. And most people have no problem with me.

You don't see people trying to have me banned do you?

Have you heard me wishing death on others? No!

This thread is not about me, it is about the menace known as Fstranger/Ystranger.
  angry
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2011
EzeUche__:

By a rigged poll. And most people have no problem with me.

You don't see people trying to have me banned do you?

Spoken like a true Nigerian politician. "By a rigged poll"
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by komando77(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
@ Natasha,
He will not be known as Senior advocate for Suya, but we shall use suya top remember him. I encourage other Igbos to oppen 'suya threads' to condemn the cannibals contemptible taste fo suya. Those are the people spoiling this country. I imagine what sopught of kilishi the guy eats. Give me the ibi jibis.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2011
EzeUche__:

This thread is not about me, it is about the menace known as Fstranger/Ystranger.  angry

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Natasha2(f): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
komando77:

@ Natasha,
He will not be known as Senior advocate for Suya, but we shall use suya top remember him. I encourage other Igbos to oppen 'suya threads' to condemn the cannibals contemptible taste fo suya. Those are the people spoiling this country. I imagine what sopught of kilishi the guy eats. Give me the ibi jibis.
emm ok then thank you very much kiss kiss

about the thread how about you giving a head start wink
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by komando77(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
My parting words to the cannibal called ystranger. I pity those that call you friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu To Be Buried In Owo, February 23 – Family / SPECIAL WEBLASS On E-commerce Business Plus Fast Selling Products / ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.