Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! (1992 Views)

#EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly / Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by VEXT: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Imo State House Of Assembly is currently on fire, IGBERE TV can authoritatively report.

This is coming few hours after unknown gunmen attacked the House of Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma.

As at the time of filing this, the cause of the fire is still unknown.

More details soon....

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/4596968836998301/

Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by richeeyo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
I pity the igbos
By the time this food they are cooking is done
Even their ancestors would chop tire
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by OvisFranko: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hope some elements don't want to ' Bornorize' the South East?
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by kabillionaire(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
richeeyo:
I pity the igbos By the time this food they are cooking is done Even their ancestors would chop tire
Do you think the Igbos too are COWARDS

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
IPOB ni
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by hyduffy: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
richeeyo:
I pity the igbos

Pity yourself first before you dey pity igbos

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
IPOB again! They are low budget Boko Haram but high budget Bakassi Boys for settling political scores.

If this news is true, the suspect is the IPOB terrorists. Burning is the evil signature of the terrorists in IPOB. When they burnt my city, their few but loud Igbo apologists kept quiet and defended them but now they've started burning down the asset of a great Igbo state.

The Igbo race did not send the terrorists to go burn down their beloved homeland.

But one thing is certain; Evil can only triumph over good in the interim.

Imo state is one of the oldest states in Nigeria and part of the 19 states then. The governor must protect the state by flushing out the terrorists like HE Wike did in Rivers State otherwise FG should declare a State of Emergency. It's sad that after burning down Lagos on the instructions of their IPOB leader in a viral audio , they have turned the gun on burning down states in the heartland of Igboland.
Never again will Lagos allow IPOB terrorists burning down our city and if we could stop them in Lagos, imolites can stop them too.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

"People we know are attacking police stations and you say they are unknown Gunmen. The truth is, we know who they are. Are they attacking police stations in Rivers? No!, that's because I made sure they were completely flushed out of Rivers State. They are no longer here in Rivers. As long as I remain the governor of this state, no one, group or tribe will attack anyone or police officers.”

HE Nyesom Wike.

Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by film3four: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Gun men has set Imo state house of assembly on fire

Watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoGE-K0p86w
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by FODA(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
kabillionaire:

Do you think the Igbos too are COWARDS
but are you happy with the happening in the east sir? I don't just know why they are destroying everything?I just pray peace return to this country,no good news again in naija .
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by royal231(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Fake news
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by tit(f): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Are there no security men?
Or was it an electrical fire?
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by Nukilia: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Good news grin grin grin cheesy
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by classicben3: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
And one admin is closing other threads and directing people to this fake post Nna this forum is somehow stupid to be in

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by ken6488(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hmm
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by chichima67791: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2021
Hope some elements don't want to ' Bornorize' the South East?
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by kabillionaire(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2021
FODA:
but are you happy with the happening in the east sir? I don't just know why they are destroying everything?I just pray peace return to this country,no good news again in naija .

They're striking at the root cause of their problems.

The only reason why I'm not currently with them right now as "comrade in arms" is because I'm not from the south-east.

But when the chips are down, I'll join them because, they're fighting a "just cause" and they're not COWARDS.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by SweetAngelComed(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by iampeterben(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Wahala! This government has succeeded in dividing the Igbos amongst themselves. So sad!
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by jimi4us: 5:17am On Apr 27, 2021
richeeyo:
I pity the igbos

Just like your ancestors have been chopping from Fulani bandits and Boko Haram grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire Now! by jimi4us: 5:20am On Apr 27, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
IPOB again! They are low budget Boko Haram but high budget Bakassi Boys for settling political scores.

If this news is true, the suspect is the IPOB terrorists. Burning is the evil signature of the terrorists in IPOB. When they burnt my city, their few but loud Igbo apologists kept quiet and defended them but now they've started burning down the asset of a great Igbo state.

The Igbo race did not send the terrorists to go burn down their beloved homeland.

But one thing is certain; Evil can only triumph over good in the interim.

Imo state is one of the oldest states in Nigeria and part of the 19 states then. The governor must protect the state by flushing out the terrorists like HE Wike did in Rivers State otherwise FG should declare a State of Emergency. It's sad that after burning down Lagos on the instructions of their IPOB leader in a viral audio , they have turned the gun on burning down states in the heartland of Igboland.
Never again will Lagos allow IPOB terrorists burning down our city and if we could stop them in Lagos, imolites can stop them too.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

"People we know are attacking police stations and you say they are unknown Gunmen. The truth is, we know who they are. Are they attacking police stations in Rivers? No!, that's because I made sure they were completely flushed out of Rivers State. They are no longer here in Rivers. As long as I remain the governor of this state, no one, group or tribe will attack anyone or police officers.”

HE Nyesom Wike.

Biafra my country shall rise again. The time has come

(1) (Reply)

I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help / Update On The Two Boys Picked Up By The Police On Oyo Expressway / Panic As Police Officers Fight Each Other In Oshodi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.