Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help (1998 Views)

I Was Defrauded By Canada-Based Nigerian, Not His Accomplice — Lawyer / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / I Slapped A Solder Yesterday Evening,see What Happend Next, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by kakaflex(m): 3:14am On Jul 13, 2021
Admin please push to the front I need Urgent help.

Good Morning everyone,
I was Defrauded yesterday evening, as soon as I got the debit I called my bank to block my account for further transactions.

I asked the Customer care who was responsible, she said SWIZKIDAFAB a website or an app that is into loan. If I put my ATM card on sure I told her no.

My ATM card has been with me, No transaction of such was carried out by me.

Please does anyone have an idea on what I should do

Help!!!

Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by midolian(m): 3:32am On Jul 13, 2021
This your story complete so?

7 Likes

Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by kakaflex(m): 4:09am On Jul 13, 2021
midolian:
This your story complete so?

Yes
Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by Ahmed0336(m): 4:46am On Jul 13, 2021
Men!!!!!

Let's wait for senior men like slowomir
Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by Oxb90: 4:49am On Jul 13, 2021
T
Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 13, 2021
I'll decide who is responsible soonest.
Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by caesymore(m): 6:12am On Jul 13, 2021
G, just block that your ATM card and request a new one, if nah for the money hmmm no retrieval.

Its hard you never initiated such transaction knowingly or unknowingly, if so then your card has been compromised, which is the best excuse the bank will give you just to hang you dry.

1 Like

Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by Curious345: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Hnmmm
Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by candyguyofficia(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2021
For the time been, I would suggest you try and transfer your money (everything) to another account not registered with your BVN but the person has to be trust worthy to avoid story that touch. That the bank network could not process your request
Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by gambia(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Your card must have been compromised.
Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by xpressionx(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2021
POS guys on the beat.
That is why I don't have atm. I use my mobile app because of stories like this.
Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by Inspiration007: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2021
You take loan you nor gree payback.

It's either you or someone used your details to take loan. When I saw the debit alert I just knew it was them.
Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by kingthreat(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2021
Stop giving your cards to POS guys. They ill use information on your card to be making deductions from your account.
Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by phemmyfour: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2021
kakaflex:

Good Morning everyone,
I was Defrauded yesterday evening, as soon as I got the debit I called my bank to block my account for further transactions.

I asked the Customer care who was responsible, she said SWIZKIDAFAB a website or an app that is into loan. If I put my ATM card on sure I told her no.

Help!!!
Tell us the whole truth, Did you or anyone use your details to obtain loan?
Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by dynicks(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2021
Funny thing is that I experienced same last week....All of a sudden, I started receiving several debit alert messages on my phone...10k being withdrawn installmentaly and instantly.....before I could contact my bank's customer service, my account has been cleared to the tune of 24k.......Fortunately , the customer's service finally blocked my card and requested I visit the bank the next day for a new card...AS for the money retrieval , I was asked to be patient and hopeful that it gets retrieved.....Our banking system in this country is really too porous!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2021
kingthreat:
Stop giving your cards to POS guys. They ill use information on your card to be making deductions from your account.
The thing tire me oh? Just 2 months ago, was with my Access bank credit card (inside my bag) when I got a debit alert.

I bring out the card check am well,turn am front and back then inspected the alert and saw pos withdrawal .I was like , how e take happen ?

Luckily for me ,it seems like the guy was still doing " testing the microphone" so he took out 3k initially. I kukuma transfer all the money for the account to my cardless account

2 Likes

Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by AskProf: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
kakaflex:

Good Morning everyone,

Help!!!

Re: I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help by Truvelisback(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
kakaflex:

Good Morning everyone,

Help!!!
How did it happen? Why did it happen?

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Trouble / Pictures Of Bandit Killed Along Abuja-kaduna Express Way / My Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.