Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Imo State House Of Assembly Complex Currently On Fire (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo State House Of Assembly Complex Currently On Fire (video) (390 Views)

Hoodlums Kill 2 Policemen In Aba, Set Station On Fire (VIDEO) / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) / Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Imo State House Of Assembly Complex Currently On Fire (video) by Chukwute: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Imo State house of assembly building is currently on fire by unknown gunmen.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COGi_gCHKti/?igshid=75l41ay35msl

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Complex Currently On Fire (video) by thaoriginator: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bomborasclaat!!!

The beasts from the east dem a outta di street grin

So me a say, war is in the air, dem betta prepare. Cos me nuh buss me rifle up in the air.. me buss me gun from the left to the right ear.. brain haffi splatter right pon di rear.. pussyhole nuh call me dear, and nuh bother fi come near..

Dear scared!
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Complex Currently On Fire (video) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Complex Currently On Fire (video) by Franzinni: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
A man cuts of his head because his teeth bit his tongue...

How some people think sha!!
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Complex Currently On Fire (video) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
IPOB again! They are low budget Boko Haram but high budget Bakassi Boys for settling political scores.

If this news is true, the suspect is the IPOB terrorists. Burning is the evil signature of the terrorists in IPOB. A real Igbo is not an arsonist or terrorist but IPOB terrorists are not real Igbos..

But one thing is certain; Evil can only triumph over good in the interim.

This is one of the oldest states in Nigeria and part of the 19 states then. The governor must protect the state by flushing out the terrorists like HE Wike did in Rivers State otherwise FG should declare a State of Emergency. It's sad that after burning down Lagos on the instructions of their IPOB leader in a viral audio , they have turned the gun on burning down states in the heartland of Igboland.
Never again will Lagos allow IPOB terrorists burning down our city and if we could stop them in Lagos, imolites can stop them too.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

"People we know are attacking police stations and you say they are unknown Gunmen. The truth is, we know who they are. Are they attacking police stations in Rivers? No!, that's because I made sure they were completely flushed out of Rivers State. They are no longer here in Rivers. As long as I remain the governor of this state, no one, group or tribe will attack anyone or police officers.”

HE Nyesom Wike.

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Complex Currently On Fire (video) by Nationale: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Could it be retaliation to the event of last week? Hope, I hope there is hope in Imo in the coming weeks.
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Complex Currently On Fire (video) by ediko5(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
All these are caused as a result years of frustration due to bad governance.

The government should be very careful in handling this issue because most of these people have been radicalized so some aren't afraid to die and the most dangerous person on earth is the person who's willing to kill and be kill.

Establishing and funding security agencies here and there isn't the best solution. Some of those men joined the ESN due to hardship and unemployment, while some joined to revenge security agencies for extortion, extra judicial killings of their loved ones etc.

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Complex Currently On Fire (video) by heendrix(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
IPOB again! They are low budget Boko Haram but high budget Bakassi Boys for settling political scores.

If this news is true, the suspect is the IPOB terrorists. Burning is the evil signature of the terrorists in IPOB.

But one thing is certain; Evil can only triumph over good in the interim.

This is one of the oldest states in Nigeria and part of the 19 states then. The governor must protect the state by flushing out the terrorist like HE Wike did in Rivers State otherwise FG should declare a State of Emergency. It's sad that after burning down Lagos on the instructions of their IPOB leader in a viral audio , they have turned the gun on burning down states in the heartland of Igboland.
Never again will Lagos allow IPOB terrorists burning down our city and if we could stop them in Lagos, imolites can stop them too.

"People we know are attacking police stations and you say they are unknown Gunmen. The truth is, we know who they are. Are they attacking police stations in Rivers? No!, that's because I made sure they were completely flushed out of Rivers State. They are no longer here in Rivers. As long as I remain the governor of this state, no one, group or tribe will attack anyone or police officers.”

HE Nyesom Wike.

shut tf up and stop being a Fool. We at Ojota all the way to oshodi know igbos had no hand in what happened on the aftermath of Endsars so if we're to apportion blame let's blame sanwo olu for being relaxed on Lagos growing number of hoodlums
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Complex Currently On Fire (video) by ZUKKYY(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin
Re: Imo State House Of Assembly Complex Currently On Fire (video) by Mynd44: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2021

(1)

Killings In IMO State, Will It Ever Stop? / Troops Shot Dead A Student Of Imo State University / Nigerian Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits Reveals How Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.