Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

South East Governors Should Thread With Caution. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Should Thread With Caution. (595 Views)

Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support / Shehu Sanni Says Zamfara Should Treat Bello Turji's Repentance With Caution / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Governors Should Thread With Caution. by lordlugards: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Opinion
The south east Governors should as a matter of urgency come with a plan on how to calm down the tension between the security operatives and IPOB & ESN.

I'm saying these because, when an igbo youth get angry he can go to the extreme.

There's an adage in Igbo. Asokata Eze Anya e kpuru nkata nisi gbaya okwu.
Meaning, After given a king much respect, you cover your head basket to disrespect him.

My reason for saying these is, if care is not taking this unknown gunmen may start going after the Government officials, even the Governors,
Igbo youth can dare.

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors Should Thread With Caution. by Fragility6: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Less than one hr after this post n imo house of assembly is in flames. Their ambitions wan turn dem against their own people and it wont end well for either sides
Re: South East Governors Should Thread With Caution. by CanadaOrBust: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
ESN is not in a strong enough position to conduct guarila war
Re: South East Governors Should Thread With Caution. by Valkrie: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Fragility6:
Less than one hr after this post n imo house of assembly is in flames. Their ambitions wan turn dem against their own people and it wont end well for either sides

No it won't end well for all the stooge planted....simple...!!

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Should Thread With Caution. by Valkrie: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
CanadaOrBust:
ESN is not in a strong enough position to conduct guarila war

Then you've got not idea...more than 8 slaughtered and burnt in river state already and more to die in the coming days that I can tell even without been a prophet...The Nigerian state always make same mistake...I just wonder why....!!
Re: South East Governors Should Thread With Caution. by stonemasonn: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
ESN should just carry the Igbo masses along, their attacks should be well planned and measured, there should be no poor locals casualties.

This is a show of force and I very much respect it.

Fulani and the army they control should not be given the illusion that they have the monopoly of violence.
Re: South East Governors Should Thread With Caution. by CanadaOrBust: 1:01am On Apr 26, 2021
Valkrie:

Then you've got not idea...more than 8 slaughtered and burnt in river state already and more to die in the coming days that I can tell even without been a prophet...The Nigerian state always make same mistake...I just wonder why....!!

Meaning? What is the end-game? Randomly kill people then what?

(1) (Reply)

Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out / The Scoundrel Spits Again: Bayo Oluwasanmi’s Obsession With Osinbajo / Confusion As Buhari’s Spokesman Confirms Robbery Attack On Chief Of Staff Reside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.