Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support (805 Views)

Mr. Sim Fubara Wins Pdp Rivers State Governorship / South East Governors Should Thread With Caution. / Why Anything Igbos Support Never Succeed, See As Them They Recognize Trump Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by searchng4love: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mr SIM FUBARA SHOULD THREAD carefully.... anything Igbos support is doomed to fail... I see Igbos hululating over the State House of Assembly demolition... Igbos have never been known for strategic moves...but emotional tactics...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by searchng4love: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
I have spoken
Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by nnatobryno(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
searchng4love:
Mr SIM FUBARA SHOULD THREAD carefully.... anything Igbos support is doomed to fail... I see Igbos hululating over the State House of Assembly demolition... Igbos have never been known for strategic moves...but emotional tactics...

Ipob kuma!
Is this obsession?

11 Likes

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by searchng4love: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
nnatobryno:

Ipob kuma!
Is this obsession?
That's the truth. Anything giving Igbos errecttion always ends in disaster.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Pierohandsome: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lamentation 1:1- to the end.

Fubara will show you guys renewed shege of continuity.

So Edwin Clarke is ipob, sekibo George, sgt awuse, omehia etc are ipob. Ode.

Rivers people won't let one greedy lot to control their state from Abuja.

But as usual, always calling ipob even in States that are not connected to them. Inferiority complex is a curse . Oponu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Tochj(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
If being IPOB means calling evil by its name
Am IPOB with full chest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by SeeWahala: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Tochj:
If being IPOB means calling evil by its name
Am IPOB with full chest.

If its only igbos calling out the government and keeping it on its toes then i am also proud to be a part of the ipob.

Posterity will applaud the igbos for always speaking truth to power.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Balkan(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
searchng4love:
You know my happiness as an Igbo man? Its the fact that you fear us to your marrow. Inferiority complex is dealing with you Yoruba guys. It only gives me joy.

How you have left your poovery ravaged state and turn to rivers state is funny. IPOB is your nemesis . Deal with it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
but he can rely on yalaba mazlem support
Same support and advice they gave to Ambode that landed him into political oblivion sef.
assuming Ambode fought back, it would have been 50-50 but he took advice from yelebe maxlems and cowardly shiken out.
hahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Balkan(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
I used to support lPOB for seccesion but changed my mind. We all die in one Nigeria. Surval of the fittest and winner takes it all.

You Yoruba man as prsident still you are not secured.
Its not by war to take over Lagos its systematic approach. That Lagos you are boasting of. Time will come only when few Yorubas can afford to pay rent to live there.

Most of them are relocating to Ogun state grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Difrent: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
SeeWahala:

If its only igbos calling out the government and keeping it on its toes then i am also proud to be a part of the ipob.

Who no know say una see this crisis as a means of getting back at Wike for proscribing IPOB

Shior

3 Likes

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Difrent: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Balkan:
You know my happiness as an Igbo man? Its the fact that you fear us to your marrow. Inferiority complex is dealing with you Yoruba guys. It only gives me joy.

How you have left your poovery ravaged state and turn to rivers state is funny. IPOB is your nemesis . Deal with it.

You support Fubara because Wike banned IPOB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
We the aborigines of Rivers State fully support our Governor, no one person's interest suppressed the interest of our lovely state.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Ofunaofu: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
searchng4love:

Is Ipob Rivers state indigenes or is Ipob Ijaw

1 Like

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by hegelian: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
SeeWahala:

Infact i will love to be ipob to, if being ipob means standing for truth and justice...being ipob is sweet then so pls count me in

4 Likes

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by TimeMachine2: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
You think they like him? Just a case of an enemy of an enemy is a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Obaofpigs: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Pig has spoken.. cool

TimeMachine2:
You think they like him? Just a case of an enemy of an enemy is a friend.
Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by mastermaestro(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
Instead of calling out Wike for trying to stifle the number one executive officer of a whole state, you are here chasing foolishness. Fubara should take all the lessons he needs from Obaseki and allign with all the enemies of Wike inside and outside the state.

Just look at the number of key political appointees that have resigned so far from Fubara's government. If it is not wickedness and greed, why on earth would Wike exercise such monstrous influence by appointing all the important people in someone else's administration? Would he have accepted this nonsense if the table turned? Humans dish out what they won't accept.

Fubara should go all out. Life is war.
Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by nonhuman(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
Difrent:

You support Fubara because Wike banned IPOB.
and you support wike because wike banned IPOB
Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by XY23: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
searchng4love:

Lol. IPOB supervised the demolition and is urging 2 grown men to fight naked in public. Your mental conditioning won't even allow you live without wasting your life chasing people that your existence don't matter to. Better brace up to enjoy your 'renewed hopelessness'.
Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Mbanda(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
searchng4love:
And anybody you sai barbarians and agbadorians support is bound to fail. Example of what am saying is buhari and tinubu.

The country is now in a total mess because of your unpatriotic support to failures.

1 Like

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Tjra: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
Anything IPOB touches turn to dust. Whoever dem support dey always lose out.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by FreeStuffsNG: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
searchng4love:

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by seunpas: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
I dey fear for Rivers Govo
Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Iykopee(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
searchng4love:

Thîefnubu puppies are outrightly senseless. Your brains have been messed up in a manner that recovery process from deliberate Godfatherism abuse is unattainable.

Rivers state is not Lagos state where you all are slaving and smiling for thîefnubu.😋😋😋

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Streetdoctor: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Iykopee:

Thîefnubu puppies are outrightly senseless. Your brains have been messed up in a manner that recovery process from deliberate Godfatherism abuse is unattainable.

Rivers state is not Lagos state where you all are slaving and smiling for thîefnubu.😋😋😋
I FEAR PERSoN WEY NO FEAR YORUBAS. CHAMELON, COWARDS. THEY ALL THOUGHT THAT RIVERS IS LIKE YORUBA LAND WHEREBY ONE USELESS DEUG MAN WILL BE DICTATING TO A SITTING GOVERNOR ON WHOM TO APPOINT
Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by Igbodicool(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Analysis of support from the demons from the sky that landed in the waste...

They supported Buhari and he failed.
They supported Tinubu he has failed.
Their lion of Ubima is no more heard.
Their wiked Wike has been dislodged.

Ronus have no shame!
Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by ahaz: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
searchng4love:
Typical yoruba hypocrite always displaying their two edge sword life style.
When will you Yorubas stand for the truth for once?When will you people accept a common fact that standing with evil will surely consume you people?
The Igbos warned Nigeria in 2015 that Buhari is not fit to rule but you ended up calling Igbos names, some end up saying we Igbos lack good political sense and that we play ethnic politics but at the end,Buhari vindicated Igbos by turning out to be a disaster to the point that every section of Nigeria suffered from his mis rule and instead of you Yoruba lieing demons to bury your heads in shame you still find a way to castigate Igbos for your lack of political foresight.
The sane Igbos again voted their brother Obi not becos he is their brother but he was the best amongst all, yet you loffers called them names,insulted them and today,your tribalistic vote has turned out to be another disaster string all in the face and yet,you still shamelessly find a way to call Igbos names.

You find it convinient to insult a tribe who has fir the past thirty years been politically correct than you blind Yorubas.
We will rather stand with the truth and fail than stand with decit and remain in misty and that misery will continue to hunt you poverty stricken race for eternity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by MrColdsweat: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
The yarubas are natural slaves. They love the oppressors who put them in chains. Imagine worshipping a man who stole taxes meant for developing the state for over 20 years.

When they see you fight your oppressor, they get angry because they expect you to be slaves to your oppressor, just like them.
Re: Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support by favor914: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:
The yarubas are natural slaves. They love the oppressors who put them in chains. Imagine worshipping a man who stole taxes meant for developing the state for over 20 years.

When they see you fight your oppressor, they get angry because they expect you to be slaves to your oppressor, just like them.
Quite obvious that Bola Tinubu’s victory has made you lose your mind?

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo world wide has been begging the Yoruba man to release your leader, locked up by your Master’s, the Fulanis.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Farotimi Speaks "It Has Been Hell In This Country Since Bola Tinubu Came" / Umahi: Land Mark Beach Owner Making Noise And Playing Politics / Etteh: Tactical Delay Of Judgement Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.