Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East (3331 Views)

Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari / FG Cannot Destroy Bandits’ Hideouts In Forests – Lai Mohammed / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by DesChyko: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Don't be in a hurry. Take your time. Write all of these down a paper. Make a paper boat with it and sail it to China kiss
I'm sure they have a better health facility that can handle selective amnesia. Except you also believe Nigeria has a better healthcare system under Buhari too grin
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by lionphil(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:

And this was the comment I made on that thread..so, stop grinning like a roasted goat

Lai Muhammed is looking at insecurity from the terrorism angle.. grin grin

Sincerely speaking, this is the only area I will score Buhari ZERO. Nigeria is not safe at all anymore. It got worse after the endSARS madness. This has always been the aim of the masterminds, anyway

Like I will always say, Nigerians are cursed with forgetfulness. They have forgotten how they celebrated as criminals were being freed in Edo and how police stations were being burnt and all, how they insulted us when we told them to think about the consequences of these events. Now look at what is happening in the south south and south East..There is hardly a day without the news of one crime or the other from this region gracing front page

Adding the excesses of the herdsmen, hoodlums, ESN, bokoharam and ....our hypovrisy has made Nigeria what it is today.

Which crime? Killing of the army and police that have been Killing the youths fir several years? Lolz
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2021
Ventura1:
The Federal government of Nigeria should tread with caution, they cannot win the ongoing uprising or supposed battle in the south east.

REASON: The vast majority of the people in the south east do not consider the Unknown Gun Men (UGM) as an enemy. The UGM target has always been the apparatus of governance and not directly the people.

Likewise, the people have disconnected from governance and considered many of these tools of governance as oppressive.

grin

That's how Boko started...intially they were targetting government and those pesky irreligious infidels. The People rejoiced...till Boko then came for their food, money and daughters and sons.

Don't cheer for these people.
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by meccuno: 7:47am On Apr 26, 2021
blackpanda:

This was how boko haram started.. The people were supporting them initially till bh started using their own kids as suicide bombers to blow up mosques. I pity my igbo brothers. You may have a sense of righteous violence now, but very soon u will be the one begging fg for help and military intervention. Let's hope it's not too late by then.

Nobody can be bigger than a nation.
A Nation? Is Nigeria a Nation? No one can be bigger than a Nation created by people with similar culture and religion. Nigeria does not have that recognition as a Nation in the eyes of Man and God. Eventually, it would end up like Yugoslavia.
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by meccuno: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
Tell UGM/ ESN or whatever that have been attacking security officers to stop or you guys won't find it funny.

Nobody cares about your online bragging and threats cos we all know they are empty.

You are here again this Igbo hating individual. How can one have a dark soul like you?
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by helinues: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2021
meccuno:
You are here again this Igbo hating individual. How can one have a dark soul like you?

Check within your heart and see who is with dark soul.

Someone preaching on how to avoid war /fracas by any means

Or someone fanning/beating the drum of war to his region unconsciously...
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by meccuno: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Check within your heart and see who is with dark soul.

Someone preaching on how to avoid war /fracas by any means

Or someone fanning/beating the drum of war to his region unconsciously...
I never see you on threads apart from the ones talking about Igbos or ESN. What you wish for Igbos would come back to haunt you and those who you care about. You are always happy when Igbos are killed or are in misfortune. You have a very dark soul and Karma will pay you back a hundred folds.
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by Lifestone(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2021
Realdon1:

Yes, they have. And you know that. Stop over hyping Nigeria soldiers that are already weak. Even ESN in the bush can finish them within some hours. I'm much convinced that they dont have human and capital support to win the war in east. Military of every country wins war with two things: Mass support from citizens and Government.
Why don't people learn from history. This sounds exactly how Ojukwu was sounding pre the Civil War.
Armed conflicts will destroy almost everything. Check out the north
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by gnykelly(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2021
Ventura1:
The Federal government of Nigeria should tread with caution, they cannot win the ongoing uprising or supposed battle in the south east.

REASON: The vast majority of the people in the south east do not consider the Unknown Gun Men (UGM) as an enemy. The UGM target has always been the apparatus of governance and not directly the people.

Likewise, the people have disconnected from governance and considered many of these tools of governance as oppressive.

you are living in the comfort of your room in Lagos while instigating violence for people back home

1 Like

Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by helinues: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2021
meccuno:
I never see you on threads apart from the ones talking about Igbos or ESN. What you wish for Igbos would come back to haunt you and those who you care about. You are always happy when Igbos are killed or are in misfortune. You have a very dark soul and Karma will pay you back a hundred folds.

I can say a very big Amen to that...

Amen!!! grin grin
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by Dpharisee: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2021
blackpanda:

This was how boko haram started.. The people were supporting them initially till bh started using their own kids as suicide bombers to blow up mosques. I pity my igbo brothers. You may have a sense of righteous violence now, but very soon u will be the one begging fg for help and military intervention. Let's hope it's not too late by then.

Nobody can be bigger than a nation.

Don't compare the mentality of the Igbo who are mainly Christians with Islamic political ideology of Northern clerics which has a band of illiterate Almajiri to fight for Allah, Igbos don't fight for Allah, they have their Chi which abhors suicide as offenders are buried without honour in the evil forests
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by Afolabimills(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Ventura1:

op God bless u it's simple and precise ur valid point however some online terrorist jihadist hypocrites will soon call u ipob or ESN
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by blackpanda: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2021
Dpharisee:

Don't compare the mentality of the Igbo who are mainly Christians with Islamic political ideology of Northern clerics which has a band of illiterate Almajiri to fight for Allah, Igbos don't fight for Allah, they have their Chi which abhors suicide as offenders are buried without honour in the evil forests

so why isnt the east eldorado as u paint it. Instead what u have are rapist, ritualists, yahoo yahoo, blood money, kidnappers etc...Chi my foot! undecided
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by blackpanda: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2021
meccuno:
A Nation? Is Nigeria a Nation? No one can be bigger than a Nation created by people with similar culture and religion. Nigeria does not have that recognition as a Nation in the eyes of Man and God. Eventually, it would end up like Yugoslavia.

God forbid. May your prayer return to only u and your household in Jesus name. Amen
God big pass una
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by Dpharisee: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2021
blackpanda:

so why isnt the east eldorado as u paint it. Instead what u have are rapist, ritualists, yahoo yahoo, blood money, kidnappers etc...Chi my foot! undecided
Stop crying bro cry
The Igbos are not the source of your frustrations in Nigeria
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by blackpanda: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2021
Dpharisee:

Stop crying bro cry
The Igbos are not the source of your frustrations in Nigeria

Am not crying. You are the one blabbing.
Of course I love igbos as I do any other tribe. You are the one painting false pic. No tribe is better than the other. Inugo!
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by Fejoku: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2021
Jamesbally:

The EAST will soon become a no go area. The Crime and Criminality will take over every nook and cranny of that Region. grin grin cheesy
Disease and wanton destruction will reign supreme in your own region and no one will help you in particular no matter how you beg. Terrorist.
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by funkekemi(f): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2021
blackpanda:

Keep supporting. Na una go cry laslas
Christians are not suicide bombers
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by funkekemi(f): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You are getting it wrong. You know Nada! From the reason you stated, it's obvious you don't really understand what's going on.

Majority of the people in the southeast do not support the activities of IPOB/UGM but are afraid to talk, cos those who openly goes against them got killed in recent times. The commander that was killed by the Nigerian army was sold out by one of you but will never want his name to be mentioned...

The women are tired. The mothers of the slain police men and wasted IPOB jokers are tired. Their relatives are tired. Majority of the people killed in the southeast recently are people of the soil. How do you expect the people to be happy with the activities of the UGM when they can see clearly that these guys have nothing to offer but violence
you don't know Igbos , the nnamdi kanu turns against Igbos is the the day he will be given up , for now buhari ,northerners and Yorubas are their common enemies...once these people are defeated, nnamdi kanu must renegotiate the terms of existence
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by funkekemi(f): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:

And this was the comment I made on that thread..so, stop grinning like a roasted goat

Lai Muhammed is looking at insecurity from the terrorism angle.. grin grin

Sincerely speaking, this is the only area I will score Buhari ZERO. Nigeria is not safe at all anymore. It got worse after the endSARS madness. This has always been the aim of the masterminds, anyway

Like I will always say, Nigerians are cursed with forgetfulness. They have forgotten how they celebrated as criminals were being freed in Edo and how police stations were being burnt and all, how they insulted us when we told them to think about the consequences of these events. Now look at what is happening in the south south and south East..There is hardly a day without the news of one crime or the other from this region gracing front page

Adding the excesses of the herdsmen, hoodlums, ESN, bokoharam and ....our hypovrisy has made Nigeria what it is today.
you have not ask the vital questions, what led to endears
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by meccuno: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
blackpanda:

God forbid. May your prayer return to only u and your household in Jesus name. Amen
God big pass una
think bro. dont let emotions becloud your reasoning
Re: Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East by blackpanda: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
funkekemi:
Christians are not suicide bombers

Oh really? But they are kidnappers Ritualists Yahoo yahoo Hired assassins

Lmao..... it means u unfortunately know nothing dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Summarizes What Is Wrong With Nigerian Politics (Pics) / Okupe Reveals The Only Thing Stopping NNPP And Labour Party From Merging / How Peter Obi's Cabinet Will Look Like If He Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.