Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media (31127 Views)

Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) / Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by Fundoguyuy: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2021
Lovely family
Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by Frales6(f): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2021
Make she no born full everywhere like rat ooo. e don do bcoz right now, country hard.
Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by Mandela27: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2021
too much editing
Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by ofordegreat(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2021
binarymachine:

By: Nonye Uwandi

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/25/chacha-eke-faani-and-husband-managing-celebrity-marriage-fracas-on-social-media/

I salute her courage.

I wish more grace and blessings upon her marriage.
Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by Chibuhealth(f): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by obakorex: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2021
Lesson learned, never choke mouth for hubby and wiffy mata.

used infinix hot 6 for sale, every thing is working perfectly, serious buyer should contact this number
Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by Ashirioluwa: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2021
Jesuuuu:
Make up to $1000 and above per month just by playing simple fun puzzle game.

They pay directly into your local bank account or with paypal

WhatsApp for more details... no calling plz
0 9034 725 973

Most Nigerian youths will play this game IF only you can show us what you as a player made in the past. Use evidence to support your post
Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by zudozz: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
They put it out there for everyone to see.
Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by milkyo5: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
all of una just dey form happy home, just to be like mercy Johnson. isorite
Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by Lovelyn451(f): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
her children names sha...
Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by Sterope(f): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
Who is happy? The victim or the abuser?
Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by NACE13: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin grin I am just here laughing at that little boy's shoes. I mean, what was the mother or father thinking. Even if it was a close friend or relative who bought the shoe. Come on, that shoe is way too big for that little boy. I don't mean to laugh but heck, it is funny

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by Kyn4kyn: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Wow beautiful family,

In the other news, the little boy's shoes, na him papa size be that na. I comot cap for u.
Re: Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media by Richthekid: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. / Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) / Kenyans Blast Singer Tekno For Giving Horrible Performance In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.