Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) (62604 Views)

Protest In Nnamdi Azikwe University Over Hike In School Fees (Photos) / My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Based on the current economy, what it takes to run a private University, and other schools around , 350k is affordable

and it is normal to your eye
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by BigBashiru: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
LiteratureClass:
I did a little research on Greenfield University after the kidnap and killing of three of their students by bandits. May God comfort the school management and the parents of those students embarassed. Below is their school fees structure:

Sources: https://gfu.edu.ng/fees/

No country with prices as N20000 N50000 N120000 ever succeeds.... such prices make the currency lose any value that is left
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by Kolaboluv7(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Anything that has to do with north please count me out..
I’ll rather remain an illiterate(happy one) for that matter than embarking on a no return journey..

May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace..

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by highness25(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
E no too cost. They will be wishing they went to government schools now.

That being said,if you born pikin and you allow am grow for this country and school for this country you are a very wicked person and God will judge you. In fact no matter how you repent you will go to hell. The hottest part where them dey fry akara. You see suffer you get mind chook punna bring another pikin to come continue your suffer. You're wicked. Even if you no Galant start to save from now. If na one one thousand save am. When time reach break Kolo make E travel.

For if leaders of yesterday are still leaders of today, then our leaders of tomorrow have no future in this country. For we were told we would be leaders of tomorrow. Tomorrow never still come oooo.
So person wey no get money to send in pikin abroad na weekend person? Abeg make I ask you, your papa send you go abroad go school?
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Not so expensive anyway for a private university

If you take out the cost of accomodation, it's almost the same with some state universities in Nigeria. The 100k for accommodation isn't too much compared to what some people spend to rent rooms 'off camp'.
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by senteugene: 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
5000 naira for ID card.... Na credit card?
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Seems the death of those 3 students made this school popular cos I haven't heard of them before the kidnap saga

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
And salary is not increasing. Life getting harder in this shithole
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by Lovelife2much: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Very cheap for a private university, my younger sister in Ekpoma (a state university) i pay 120k for school fees and about 130k for accomodation, total 250, for school fees and accomodation, with so many strikes and other fees ohhhhh
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by ignis: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
What is a private university doing in Kaduna ?
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by zoghys: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
LiteratureClass:

Why saying so?

He's right. A very useless country with blood sucking leaders.
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Your opinion. That's mine. It's an advise. You read it if it's nonsense you love on. I didn't mention you so don't freaking mention me with your too poor reasoning. Leave me and my poverty reasoning. Since it's your house I come to eat every morning. Mr rich reasoning
Take correction and grow up!!!
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

That being said,if you born pikin and you allow am grow for this country and school for this country you are a very wicked person and God will judge you. In fact no matter how you repent you will go to hell. The hottest part where them dey fry akara. You see suffer you get mind chook punna bring another pikin to come continue your suffer. You're wicked. Even if you no Galant start to save from now. If na one one thousand save am. When time reach break Kolo make E travel.

For if leaders of yesterday are still leaders of today, then our leaders of tomorrow have no future in this country. For we were told we would be leaders of tomorrow. Tomorrow never still come oooo.
truth
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

and it is normal to your eye

How much would you charge if you had a University that's privately funded. And have staff to including lecturers to pay in this Economy. Bearing how much capital is involved in opening and running a University. Nothing wrong with criticizing but let's be objective.
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lovelife2much:
Very cheap for a private university, my younger sister in Ekpoma (a state university) i pay 120k for school fees and about 130k for accomodation, total 250, for school fees and accomodation, with so many strikes and other fees ohhhhh
130k for accomdation on campus or off

i was paying #700 per month off campus in ekpoma
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

No need cursing innocent people. Not every one can afford to send their wards abroad. Channel your energy to helping those who don't have, and if can't at least wish them well. We need empathy as a nation, it's the lack of this that has mostly turned us into beasts in human form.

All the best
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by carinmom(f): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
[center][/center][left][/left]
inoki247:
the school cheap...

Kwasu Non Indegene dey pay 200+ on yeye courses without hostel so the school fees is not so bad...

The same Kaduna state university don increase the state university schl fees to 500k for non indegene...
The headline below is too sensational abeg. I'm totally not in support of the hike, but what you fail to understand is that the hike affects every one not only the non indigenes, the 500k is for medical students non indigenes and 300k for indigenes, but you intentionally left where the fees for indigenes is stated to make it look like only the non indigenes will pay the outrageous amount.
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by inoki247: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
carinmom:
[center][/center][left][/left]
The headline below is too sensational abeg. I'm totally not in support of the hike, but what you fail to understand is that the hike affects every one not only the non indigenes, the 500k is for medical students non indigenes and 300k for indigenes, but you intentionally left where the fees for indigenes is stated to make it look like only the non indigenes will pay the outrageous amount.

You guys can defend anything the screenshot I took cant cover the body of the message the heading says increment to 500k that's what the heading says no be me write the heading if you've issues with that direct ur anger to Pulse wey post am...
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Plastic id that cost 500 why 5k wetin happen, why ict will cost 20k when each students will come with their laptops...scam everywhere in the name of university...
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

You made no sense. Ain't there exceptions? Some parents abroad have their kids schooling here undecided
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by Richthekid: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
Really
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Wise man... am already doing that..
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by GabdelandAgro(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
School of 40 students

Lollllll
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by KingDash: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
and I been won go this school fa, them for Don kidnapp me.. God no dey fuckkkk up at all.
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by maiunguwar: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is why we talk of akuluouno philosophy.The owner of the school is from Anambra state who decided to invest all his resources in the north.Unfortunately,we still have many Igbo's with this mindset.
Re: Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) by lebete3000: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Not so expensive anyway for a private university

For this fees, na only ABCD, EFGH dem go dey teach them...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fun Test: Name the Parts of the Body in Your Language! / The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) / Ahmad Ibrahim-Doko, ABU Youngest Professor (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.