Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Maybe This Time Will Pass, Maybe Not. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maybe This Time Will Pass, Maybe Not. (579 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request / Time Will Tell If The Inec Server Result Is Fake Or Not / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe This Time Will Pass, Maybe Not. by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2021
Maybe my brain is wired to see conspiracies...

Maybe politicians ain't to be trusted at all
(All over the world, check, they keep staying in power). Brits monarchs, blue eyed and leftist US presidents, father and son Bush, Putin, Idris Deby, Biden... They just keep rising through ranks. 'Nigeria Militarized democracy'. Whatever that means to drop khaki and aim agbada. I mean same set of rulers. Why trust their gimmicks and divide & rule again and again?

Maybe the media is just setting the country on fire

If you are not touched by insecurity yet doesn't mean other claims are untrue.

But in all these maybes, maybe one is a possibility

Why do we see more news of BH/Bandits/Kidnappers win?
To believe Nigeria security outfits barely win any? Check your FP news too lipsrsealed

Maybe i am only sick to believe Nigerians likes to click bad news and proscribe every Government in power.

Maybe our security outfits don't win, they just kill them every time.

Maybe they don't care about sharing their wins with the media

Maybe they are not invincible as they thought

Maybe our security outfits are not properly trained like the old ones

Maybe they just lack intelligence

Maybe the officers are just too complicit

Maybe there are no satellites to map out terrorists zones for nuking

Maybe terrorism terrains are shared with civilians

Maybe the morale is down

Maybe the government is unwilling to boost the morale.. Where are our security votes?

Maybe we need to understand more about those (Govt) we are dealing with.

Maybe some people are syphoning the government wills.

Maybe some echelons of power are not happy with Nigeria unity/disunity

Maybe politicians are playing with this fire...

Maybe we all will bear the burns of whatever we are sowing today.

If BH, Herdsmen, Libya, Chad, Sudan and international terrorists are fighting, kidnapping Nigerians, then we should ask ourselves, Who gains in all these and all loss to come if we decide to fight our own security outfits too.

Nigeria is fighting international war and domestic on many fronts, maybe a cold war.

Maybe many Nigerians think it's not so serious

Maybe that is what the government made it seem.

Maybe I'm overthinking
Re: Maybe This Time Will Pass, Maybe Not. by VictorUSA(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2021
The world is something else...planning to relocate to Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Maybe This Time Will Pass, Maybe Not. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
VictorUSA:
The world is something else...planning to relocate to Heaven.

grin Please don't go
Re: Maybe This Time Will Pass, Maybe Not. by VictorUSA(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Drabeey:

grin Please don't go
Alright! I hear you.

1 Like

Re: Maybe This Time Will Pass, Maybe Not. by helinues: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
This time will definitely pass... Buhari can't be president for ever
Re: Maybe This Time Will Pass, Maybe Not. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
This time will definitely pass... Buhari can't be president for ever

Maybe i am only sick to believe Nigerians likes to click bad news and proscribe every Government in power.
Re: Maybe This Time Will Pass, Maybe Not. by helinues: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Drabeey:

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria...

It's not that those who have been leading us are from Japan or Mars, they are Nigerians like us....

Infact, there is no guarantee of not repeating the same of clueless people in 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Chief Dr George Moghalu Is The Most Credible Alternative. / Buhari Threatening To Deal With IPOB Ruthlessly But Pampering Bandits-Afenifere / Prof. Wole Soyinka Predicts The End Of Nigeria Before Year 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.