Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Want To Start A Transportation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start A Transportation Business (375 Views)

Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business / Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story / How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Transportation Business by Rollingstones86: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2021
Hello nairalanders compliments to you all, please our beloved OGA Seun please help me push this post to front page thanks million.

I happen to worked in an Indian firm since 2001 till date no show and no nothing I have seen the ups and downs of industry you can't make it except you are a thief,if you like do savings na you go tire, sometimes before the month will be exhausted you have even borrowed all your salary so the circles of borrowing continues, and most times some individuals always go to the bet9ja shop to play visual soccer aka ( baby)thereby creating more debt upon themselves ,I have just been favored with a Mercedes Benz bus for transportation purpose and I plan driving it myself and am quiting my Indian job sooner any moment once alls set,so I need your opinion if am in the right direction cos I don't want to give any unserious fellow the bus for stories, cos the bus is worth 2.7m itself ,in all my years working in that Indian firm the resignation pay even can't buy you a korope I mean Suzuki every small bus , talkless of a Marwa Keke, please I will be waiting in the comments section for the experience business individual,thank you all.
Re: I Want To Start A Transportation Business by benpuzzy(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2021
Anything that will put money legally into your pocket is a good business, beside transportation business is one of the most lucrative business in naija, all the best bro.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Transportation Business by Rollingstones86: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2021
Thanks bro I really appreciate and am more strengthen in your words of encouragement, time no dey
Re: I Want To Start A Transportation Business by fineboynl(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2021
if you are in Lagos.then you are good to go. you can make 150k in a month if driving it yourself. but have it in the back of your mind say the work no easy oh. na agbero work.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start A Transportation Business by Rollingstones86: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Thanks bro , anything well noted have come to realize throughout the year's that anything pumping out money ain't that easy but at least that's better than doing companies job and be directed by your employers like a slave,you will have time for yourself and also plan your budget well,that's my idea
Re: I Want To Start A Transportation Business by Educhopper(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2021
Rollingstones86, have you eventually started transport business with your mercedez sprinter? I am a young dude of 35 years with a wife and baby and curious to know about owning a bus specifically for starting a transport business. I am based in Lagos. Any advise for me? Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Manufacture Your Way To Success In Nigeria / Are Trust Services Worth IT? / Who Is Nairaland Escrow Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.