Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,641 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (33365 Views)

INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) / EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video) / Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen by lagdmark(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Igbos must learn a lesson from the Hausa/Fulani folks if they're wise.
The Bandits and Boko harams you see today in the Northern Nigeria are not Aliens or spirits, they are
Sons of the soils, they were once hailed as Heros in the North.
Some criminals among the Ipob and their sympathisers hailed as Heros today will surely become a nightmare and bandits terrorizing in igbo land tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen by Conrod: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Scarfin:

My wife says that what some Igbo intelligence group are already seeing is that Nnamdi Kanu is just power hungry but disguising it as freedom fighting. He's an impostor.
No one fights for you using other men while living in another country.

Successful freedom fighters like Mandela and Ghandi never ran away to another country to sponsor others to die for him.
That's politics and manipulation.
Tell ur wife that we (igbos)love his (MNK) modus operandi,tell her also that ayattola khomeini forced the shah of iran out of power from his abode in france. however,we are sweeping our house,you can leave if you dnt like the dust.

2 Likes

Re: Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen by zikray: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
You people should have used the Igwe's face instead of Obiano's.
Re: Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kudos to ESN/UGM
Re: Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen by Cnach: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
MansoryMX:

Try and read about Catalan and Spain Saga. The governors knows what to do but greed and power won’t let them! In as much as Nigeria practice a Federal systems of Government, that doesn’t necessarily means the State governments are powerless! They have impunity just like the president! Only few State governors in this country knows their full potentials and powers as governors! I will repeat myself again. Calling all parties to the table remains the best solution. A table where no media, security personnels will be present but only spokespersons and virtual screens. Everything needs to be confidential. In house meeting bro, Indigbo meeting wey no two ears to hear am! We all know the situation in this country and to see Igbos killings Igbos is heartbreaking even though I am not from the East.
Oh u are not getting it.
South easterners are not like others who made announce things before they do it. do u think there is any one who can do underground work more than umahi? larger % of the agitating youths have been called to this ur table individually but the two options remain their demand of which no one is ready to implement. why do u think the governors are angry with them?
Re: Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen by oshonwambada: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:
I'll be back... Let me run a background check on the Igwe.

Bad governance must reach everybody!
lolz
Re: Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen by Sheriman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Cnach:

see bro
calling them to a round table is not a hard job to Eastern governors at all but the problem is the request they are going to give them which they already knew is either restructuring or total break off and u know our governors cannot do anything in contrary to their fulani masters, restructuring is one of them. I hope u are understanding the puzzle

But why are the Southern politicians and the obas and igwes are afraiding of breaking up the damn country
Re: Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen by Cnach: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sheriman:

But why are the Southern politicians and the obas and igwes are afraiding of breaking up the damn country
omo the focus we are going to give them is second to none. don't u think we are going to hold them accountable to even pencil distribution? of course no jumbo pay any more nah. And other minor factor in the case of Ibos could be that they are afraid of making it with little resources available, I should talkless of landlock bc they can develop river Niger to anything if they mean it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.