Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

"This Do In Remembrance Of Me." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "This Do In Remembrance Of Me." (139 Views)

Dunsin Oyekan Marks 3 Years Remembrance Of His Late Wife(video) / Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good / In Remembrance Of The Asian Tsunami: God's Warning To Man At Christmas-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"This Do In Remembrance Of Me." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2021
The blood of Jesus is speaking love, redemption, peace, provision, restoration to us Praise the Living Jesus! Let us do in His remembrance....

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/this-do-in-remembrance-of-me-2/

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Really Does Love You / 4DCROWN SEASON 2 CHALLENGE. Celebrating Gospel Talents All Over The World / Azemobor Gregory Foundation_ 70 Year Old Widow Lavishly Prays For The Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.