Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community (6316 Views)

Working On Client NFT Project (documented On Nl) / Chrome Extension And Enhancement Of A Platform In Context To NL Anti-spambot / Seun Must Hire Me As His UI Designer Oh, Take A Look At This Design For NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by SherUnlock: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
I have 5 clubhouse invites to give out for free, if anyone's interested kindly quote this post.
Modified: 0 left
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by EvilSec: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
SherUnlock:
I have 5 clubhouse invites to give out for free, if anyone's interested kindly quote this post.
Interested
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by SherUnlock: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
EvilSec:

Interested
Send the number you want to register on clubhouse with to this email address haruyo.94@zueastergq.com
quote this post when you've done that.

You may also quote this post with the number and delete it after, whatever works for you.
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by SherUnlock: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
EvilSec:

Interested
Done, just download the app and use the number to register.
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
I have 2 names:

Remote for Nigerian Techs = Software coding, UX, QA and anything Tech related
Remote for Nigerian Talents = Remote for Non Software related and Tech e.g Graphics / 3D and all

What do you guys think, remember I am a boring person so the name reflects my creativity with names.

1 Like

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Excel70: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
qtguru:
I have 2 names:

Remote for Nigerian Techs = Software coding, UX, QA and anything Tech related
Remote for Nigerian Talents = Remote for Non Software related and Tech e.g Graphics / 3D and all

What do you guys think, remember I am a boring person so the name reflects my creativity with names.
Good
What of remote for technaija
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Excel70:

Good
What of remote for technaija

I'll just go with that, this analysis paralysis is already killing me
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
qtguru:

I'll just go with that, this analysis paralysis is already killing me
I agree, the name doesn't really matter right now.

I just set up clubhouse. Any idea when the meeting would be?
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
DrLevi:

I agree, the name doesn't really matter right now.

I just set up clubhouse. Any idea when the meeting would be?

I want us to do a pilot tomorrow I will create now
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Here is the room

Event link

https://www.clubhouse.com/event/ma5BNQBv

2 Likes

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please add yo your calendar, for now we can't create clubs but we will start with rooms we need to be 2 months active, so alot of dedications on our hand.

1 Like

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Birichie(m): 3:50am On Jul 02, 2021
SherUnlock:
Modified: 4 left
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by lukman: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2021
SherUnlock:
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
SherUnlock:
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by SherUnlock: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Birichie:

Send the number you want to register on clubhouse with to this email:
lized35@itgracevvx.com

lukman:
lized35@itgracevvx.com

SageX1444:
lized35@itgracevvx.com

Invite has been sent for number ending with 6388, kindly download the app and sign up.

1 Like

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
By 6 Test pilot about to start, no fall my hand o Install Clubhouse and click on the link

2 Likes

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by iAmChidiebere: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by iAmChidiebere: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
SherUnlock:
Modified: 3 left
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ezra and Chidebere, God bless you guys, it was amazing and awesome I promise to have this next week and a topic of discussion. Thank you very much and really appreciate from the bottom of my heart.

3 Likes

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
qtguru:
Ezra and Chidebere, God bless you guys, it was amazing and awesome I promise to have this next week and a topic of discussion. Thank you very much and really appreciate from the bottom of my heart.
I was sure I joined but I didn't hear any audio till it was almost over.

Looking forward to next week.
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by SherUnlock: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
iAmChidiebere:

Bro please this is my number. I need the clubhouse invite
Invited, kindly download the app and register with the number.
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by iAmChidiebere: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
SherUnlock:

Invited, kindly download the app and register with the number.
Thank you so much.
Done
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by iAmChidiebere: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
qtguru:
Well done boss
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
DrLevi:

I was sure I joined but I didn't hear any audio till it was almost over.

Looking forward to next week.

Don't worry next week we will make sure it is done well

1 Like

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by elpsycongroo: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
this is qtguru, the spambot got me, I only use this as backup

On ClubHouse we will be discussing about how to Transist from Junior Developer learning to code to finding a gig, It will be a strong break-down on approaches you can take, some simple and some more rewarding, and even putting things in perspective that might not have look at before, please I will share a Content of Discussion before the Club house schedule.
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Back from ban,
This is would be highly informative

1 Like

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by iAmChidiebere: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Alright Sir.
Looking forward to that
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by genaro2000(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hello how can I be part of it
qtguru:
Back from ban,
This is would be highly informative
are you going to send a link
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
As Promised the format of the Discussion:

How does someone beginning in Software Engineering transition into Paid work:

The topic will be broken into the following:

1. Developer Capability and stack
2. How to get Public Engagement to your skills
3. What type of Portfolio and Projects to embark on that will lead to a paid gig and finally
4. How to know what viable platform to invest your skills in.

Remember none of this topics will focus on Coding and Deep Technical Topics unless we are referencing them in context to an industry both Globally and Locally.

Remember this is not a discussion providing answers but a talk that will provide insights so we can come up with an answer.

Venue: Clubhouse
Link: Will be Provided the following Day

3 Likes

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by devmek: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
SherUnlock:
Modified: 2 left
Good afternoon sir, please can I still send my number to your mail for an invite?. Thank you
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by SherUnlock: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
devmek:

Good afternoon sir, please can I still send my number to your mail for an invite?. Thank you
You can send it here: shondell@litermssb.com
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by devmek: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
SherUnlock:

You can send it here: shondell@litermssb.com
Thank you sir, I just sent it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Become A Good Systems Programmer Before I Graduate / Who's Interested In Learning Python For Data Science (from Scratch) / How Do Whatsapp And 2go Make Their Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.