Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community (6619 Views)

Working On Client NFT Project (documented On Nl) / Chrome Extension And Enhancement Of A Platform In Context To NL Anti-spambot / Seun Must Hire Me As His UI Designer Oh, Take A Look At This Design For NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Karleb(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2021
qtguru:

I cannot answer that publicly only privately

I hope you got my mail?
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2021
Sent the whole resumes that I got, you should get a mail, though someone might be looking for a Laravel developer this is LMS related

2 Likes

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by 3KINGZ18: 10:59pm On May 19, 2021
qtguru:
A friend is looking for a React Native Developer to support an application, if you are in the slack group, kindly reach out to me so I can forward your details, I will post some jobs that come by

Is the job still available?
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Nobody: 11:04am On May 21, 2021
Qtguru thank you for explaining those stuffs to me. I'm really happy with the way I'm understanding the whole concept now. Thank you sire.

1 Like

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2021
SageX1444:
Qtguru thank you for explaining those stuffs to me. I'm really happy with the way I'm understanding the whole concept now. Thank you sire.

I want to do some activity but there's alot going on for me

1 Like

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 21, 2021
qtguru:

I want to do some activity but there's alot going on for me
I understand that clearly. You've done much already (for me).
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2021
Group Activities in the Slack Group, we want to start with Algorithm and DS where we all learn together and share resources and also I want to start a WordPress weekly guide, because I have alot of projects in WordPress so it will be a good opportunity to learn PHP and WordPress, join if you want to

2 Likes

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by genaro2000(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2021
qtguru:
Group Activities in the Slack Group, we want to start with Algorithm and DS where we all learn together and share resources and also I want to start a WordPress weekly guide, because I have alot of projects in WordPress so it will be a good opportunity to learn PHP and WordPress, join if you want to
I want to really appreciate you for this gesture for creating this platform, you have done really well, I want to ask if it’s possible for you to record past meetings so that people that missed it or people who might need it in the nearest future access it in the nearest future
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2021
genaro2000:

I want to really appreciate you for this gesture for creating this platform, you have done really well, I want to ask if it’s possible for you to record past meetings so that people that missed it or people who might need it in the nearest future access it in the nearest future

I like this idea very much , I do not know if Google Meet records videos but I will give it a check
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
We are starting our WordPress , it will be in the format of a 30 minutes talk on each subject daily starting today at 2 - 2:30 it will be recorded and placed on slack.

Thanks
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by ninety5: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2021
qtguru:
We are starting our WordPress , it will be in the format of a 30 minutes talk on each subject daily starting today at 2 - 2:30 it will be recorded and placed on slack.

Thanks

Hello qtguru, been learning web dev for like a year now, stack is Python/Django, Js/Reactjs. I don't have any live site, but I have some projects on my github account. Really glad to discover this community and I wish to join the slack team as well, but the link says that I should request for an invite.

Also, I sent you an dm via Nairaland.
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by 4dor: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
qtguru:

Thanks

The slack link has been revoked. Please drop another one.
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by iAmChidiebere: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Qtguru, please can I get an invite to the slack group??
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
iAmChidiebere:
Qtguru, please can I get an invite to the slack group??

Sure but I am exoring the option of Club House , the issue i have with other options is it informing people easily. Everyone here has ClubHouse right
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by thatthickgurl(f): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Hi
Can I still join?
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Passionfruitt:

Please, I would love if we could talk more about the jobs you have available for junior devs.
I am also interested in the internship position.

I shot you a mail.

I'll check
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Passionfruitt:

Please, I would love if we could talk more about the jobs you have available for junior devs.
I am also interested in the internship position.

I shot you a mail.

I replied to a mail I am not sure who is who, because I have been getting emails, sorry for the delay in response, I fell sick
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Hi
Can I still join?

Yes I will create the link, but will move meetings to ClubHouse, I am looking for a name
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by thatthickgurl(f): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
qtguru:

Yes I will create the link, but will move meetings to ClubHouse, I am looking for a name

I don't use Iphone
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I don't use Iphone

Lol you didn't know , Clubhouse is on Android now. I have been using it

2 Likes

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by thatthickgurl(f): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
qtguru:

Lol you didn't know , Clubhouse is on Android now. I have been using it

Wow
Installing right now
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by iAmChidiebere: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2021
qtguru:

Sure but I am exoring the option of Club House , the issue i have with other options is it informing people easily. Everyone here has ClubHouse right

Alright Sir.
I just installed clubhouse now.
Initially thought it was just for iPhone.
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
What should we call the ClubHouse name, I am bad with nomenclatures

1 Like

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Raustin(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Encode group could be a good name. How's your health now?
qtguru:
What should we call the ClubHouse name, I am bad with nomenclatures
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Raustin:
Encode group could be a good name. How's your health now?

Encode sounds like Video Compression related o

I was going to say Code Group but that is boring

My health is good thanks for asking, really appreciate

1 Like

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Raustin(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Coding hub. Codeplanet. Code Ninja. Code... .
qtguru:

Encode sounds like Video Compression related o

I was going to say Code Group but that is boring

My health is good thanks for asking, really appreciate
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Raustin:
Coding hub. Codeplanet. Code Ninja. Code... .

The main aim is Remote work with Tech not code necessarily

1 Like

Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
qtguru:

The main aim is Remote work with Tech not code necessarily
Doesn't clubhouse require an invite from a member?

How would that issue be solved
Re: NL Weeking Meeting: Encouraging The Need For Community by qtguru(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
DrLevi:

Doesn't clubhouse require an invite from a member?

How would that issue be solved

Hmmm that's a valid point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Sucks On Programming. / Computer Science ..... The Worst Course To Study In Nigeria? / Ten Things Non-programmers Should Know About Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.