Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House (1351 Views)

Photos: Flood Ravages Kaduna / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by muami(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
Tunde Bakare, The Vice presidential aspirant of the CPC has started to recieve his punishment for abandoning the the task he claimed to have from God and going into partisan politics with a terrorist party as his lagos home was ravaged by fire this afternoon.

The evil that men do would live with them. This is just the beginning
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by seanet02: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2011
Next Time he won't make senseless speeches against Tinubu The Asiwaju Of Yorubaland!!!!!!!!
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by jason123: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2011
Hmmmmm . . . . . Is the end of Nigeria coming?
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by otokx(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
source
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by egift(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2011
Source?

And the yeye Jonathan's boys behave as if Jonathan had lost the SS of all places will be peaceful.
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by muami(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2011
egift:

Source?

And the yeye Jonathan's boys behave as if Jonathan had lost the SS of all places will be peaceful.

Source: http://234next.com/
There is no way Jonathan would have lost in the South South and there is no way Buhari would have gotten 5% vote there. Buhari got all the votes he can possibly get from parts of the north where his support starts and ends. I was really surprised that people are deluded to think that Buhari can win this election. Buhari lost in 2003 and 2007 because only almajiris support him. He has lost again in 2011 for the same reason. Why is it difficult for him and you guys that support him to get it into your thick skull that almajiris are in the minority in Nigeria and democracy unlike military coup or terrorism is government by the majority.
Anyways, that is not the purpose of this thread. Bakare and Buhari would surely continue to cry.
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by egift(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2011
@muami (or should I call you directly, Beaf)
Bunch of liers. Where at 234next.com

You read my post with you head in a sack. Am glad its out. Below is what I was saying:

If it was Jonathan that lost, would the SS people of all people be peaceful?
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by muami(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
egift:

You read my post with you head in a sack. Am glad its out. Below is what I was saying:

I am not surprised that you didnt see it seeing that most of you BB supporters are either stark illiterates or half baked. I dont know which one is worse. Anyways, I have quoted my source and anyone who can read and understand simple English would see it there.

As for your question, I would assume that it is a rhetorical one because no one in his right sense should be asking that question now as GEJ has already won the SS.I would rather spend my good Friday responding to live issues. BTW, would the North have been peaceful if Atiku had won the PDP primaries?
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by EzeUche3(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
egift:

Would the SS people target innocent civilians? The answer is NO! They would probably have attacked the oil pipelines.
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by muami(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2011
For those who are too blind to read the news on 234next.com. Here is another link.
http://www.channelstv.com/global/news_details.php?nid=26787&cat=Politics
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by efisher(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2011
From wild wild north to wild wild fire! Nigeria is riding the waves of a tsunami. God help us.
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by OmoTier1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
EzeUche__:

Would the SS people target innocent civilians? The answer is NO! They would probably have attacked the oil pipelines.
you talk as if innocent civillians are not being raped and maimed along the water ways in gele gele in Edo State, brass, burutu,etc by same southerners we call our own!
The truth remains that violence viz wantom destruction of properties, taking of lives etc is not perculiar to any region of the country!

What we are witnessing today is the result of failed leadership and same leadership wants to remain in power at all cost regardless of whether lives are lost or not. These same leadership are the ones perpetuating in cyclic sinusoidal election rigging hence the reason I am vehemently against rigging in this election regardless of which party is involved.
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by dayokanu(m): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2011
The people that were killed at the Atlas Cove in Lagis by MEND were they guilty civilians?
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by 10cirenoh: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
The people that lost their lives in the October 1st bomb-blast, who are they? ants or aliens?
Re: News Flash: Fire Ravages Tunde Bakare's House by OmoTier1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
or are the countless blood of foriegners murdered in cold blood in our niger delta quilty of thier unknown crime as well?

Look at how the useless ex-militans are coming out to make frivolous statements and they think we have forgotten so soon how they went on rampant killings of innocent nigerians for well over 5years in thier bid to sustain thier criminality!
In a nutshell, every region of this country has blood in her hands so lets stop the northern nigeria bashing and face the common enemy = those that constitute themselves into enemy of excellent governance and progress in nigeria today!

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Scam: Senate Releases Names Of Cabal / Nigerian Emerges Chair Of American Board Of Neurological Surgery / CAN Raises Alarm Over Ban Of CRS In Osun Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.