Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion (1210 Views)

Am I Making A Mistake? / I Hope Buying This Won't Be A Mistake..... Suggestions Are Allowed / I Made A Mistake On Zipcode On Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by MiVida(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
I made a thread seeking the opinions of nairalanders to buy the umidigi bison. After making up my mind to buy it, the jumia agent who would have ordered it for me couldn't cos there was no pay on delivery and I can't send money to an unknown agent for a phone...mba!

So I went to a phone shop here in ijebu ode and bought my Samsung galaxy a12 which is too big n heavy for me... now I want to sell it out and calmly get a phone that my heart is after...

Its less than a month old and is going for 58k with all accessories and purchase receipts... I'm in ijebu ode currently and would prefer a face-to-face trade.

Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by MiVida(m): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2021

Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by TruthHurts1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
See as the thing resemble brick

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by MiVida(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
See as the thing resemble brick
I know bro... I know. embarassed
Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by protipsexperts(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by michaellovaldo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
protipsexperts:
That's a cloned phone!
kindly return it to wherever you purchase it. Go there with a security agent and get your money back.
Don't sell a cloned/fake phone to someone else. It's part of the reason this country is suffering!

How is that a cloned phone?
Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by MiVida(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
protipsexperts:
That's a cloned phone!
kindly return it to wherever you purchase it. Go there with a security agent and get your money back.
Don't sell a cloned/fake phone to someone else. It's part of the reason this country is suffering!
please say what you know...

Its not every thread you go and open your mouth wah!

May your mouth not put you in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by seunsiju(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
MiVida:
please say what you know...

Its not every thread you go and open your mouth wah!

May your mouth not put you in trouble.
oga na cloned fone... u dey blind..mumu man
Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by MiVida(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
seunsiju:
give reasons na... seer!
Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by abatically(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
seunsiju:

How can u tell a phone is cloned from just the 2 pictures?

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by Roddwave: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
seunsiju:

No be cloned phone na the phone my classmate dey use
Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by MiVida(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Still available tho
Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 27, 2021
I gave a suggestion, now there is a mistake.
Na your cross oga, carry am.
#tilldeathdouspart
50million email available for 15k pere.
Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by Abbeylincson(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2021
MiVida:
I made a thread seeking the opinions of nairalanders to buy the umidigi bison. After making up my mind to buy it, the jumia agent who would have ordered it for me couldn't cos there was no pay on delivery and I can't send money to an unknown agent for a phone...mba!

So I went to a phone shop here in ijebu ode and bought my Samsung galaxy a12 which is too big n heavy for me... now I want to sell it out and calmly get a phone that my heart is after...

Its less than a month old and is going for 58k with all accessories and purchase receipts... I'm in ijebu ode currently and would prefer a face-to-face trade.
Why give money to agent to buy for you when you easily download app and order whatever you wanted.
Nowadays people get whatever they wanted without having to leave their houses. With the likes of jumia, Ali express and Co you get any gadget of your choice without fear.
Had it been you got this from online store you easily return it and you will refunded.
I have never bought phone in a shop Cox I don't trust all those retailers.
Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2021
I regularly shop from Jumia and I don't understand why you'll give money to an agent when you can actually make the payment yourself
Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by abatically(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Abbeylincson:

Why give money to agent to buy for you when you easily download app and order whatever you wanted.
Nowadays people get whatever they wanted without having to leave their houses. With the likes of jumia, Ali express and Co you get any gadget of your choice without fear.
Had it been you got this from online store you easily return it and you will refunded.
I have never bought phone in a shop Cox I don't trust all those retailers.

U probably didn't understand the op. The reason he couldn't get the phone he wanted was because there was no pay on delivery on items shipped from abroad. Of course I don't blame them for not allowing that, because if they do a lot of people would order a product from abroad, and after all the process of shipping, when the item finally arrives delivery agents will call customers and they won't pick their phone. Some items take 2 weeks to arrive, by then many customers would have used the money for something else and then say they don't need the product anymore. Who now bears the cost of shipping? This is why products from abroad don't accept pay on delivery. Personally pay for my orders at checkout. I just read reviews and have faith.
Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by Abbeylincson(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
abatically:

U probably didn't understand the op. The reason he couldn't get the phone he wanted was because there was no pay on delivery on items shipped from abroad. Of course I don't blame them for not allowing that, because if they do a lot of people would order a product from abroad, and after all the process of shipping, when the item finally arrives delivery agents will call customers and they won't pick their phone. Some items take 2 weeks to arrive, by then many customers would have used the money for something else and then say they don't need the product anymore. Who now bears the cost of shipping? This is why products from abroad don't accept pay on delivery. Personally pay for my orders at checkout. I just read reviews and have faith.
If op really wanted the phone he would have paid before delivery.
I think op is scared of paying before delivery. Jumia cannot hold your money and not deliver your goods. All the phones I've buying from jumia was pay before delivery.
Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by Meister(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
I understand that you want to sell your A12 but your reasons are unreasonable cause compared to A12 umidigi bison weighs a ton

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake, Now I Need A New Suggestion by abatically(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Abbeylincson:

If op really wanted the phone he would have paid before delivery.
I think op is scared of paying before delivery. Jumia cannot hold your money and not deliver your goods. All the phones I've buying from jumia was pay before delivery.

Exactly. Jumia is a big and trusted company and it keeps growing everyday. I have no problem paying for my orders before delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale,uk Used / Samsung A12 Or Redmi Note 9 / Hot 10 128gb 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.