Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent (20929 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by royalamour(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Idiot! You can never be president.

Negotiation my foot. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by onuman: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
First negotiation must be with the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws, because Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
All these money miss road Onochies feign ignorance of what caused Boko Haram fight.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by CryptoTeacher(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Wahala dey
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by merits(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by Fedrick100: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
This one is also campaigning for president
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by Akasammyoka: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
it is better to publicly tell the whole world and Nigerians that you have failed in your effort. And lets find alternative, than resort to negotiation with bandits, that is like selling the 200+ millions in this country.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by BlessedNuel: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
This kontri matter big pass zuma rock
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by iampeterben(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
I nor wan say you nor get sense.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by Eriokanmi: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
Army rubber. He wants to cash out grin

I remember Jonathan paying them heavily so they could repent and sheath their sword. They collected the money and used it to buy more weapons grin to make the matter worse, they said they aren't interested in any negotiations.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by tfelicityk(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
God have mercy on us - Nigerians
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by seyz91(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
we are tired of promises

enough of "will, shall"
dre11:
Negotiating with Boko Haram will save Nigeria N1.2trn spent annually on arms, other logistics’

https://dailynigerian.com/negotiating-boko-haram-save/
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by Princedapace(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
My problem is that part of tax is being used to fund this war. Chaii. My sweat. My sweat. My hustle.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by tit(f): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
When a osu pig talks, you know
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
And negotiating with IPOB will save Nigeria how much ? USELESS IDIOT.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by ayenale1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
How many terror groups will you negotiate with?many terror groups will spring up now to collect their share...the best method is carrots and stick method but i don't know why our govt is looking the other way round.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Dr Nnamdi Onochie should open his mouth so that we can see what he has been smoking... undecided

You hatred towards Ndigbo will be your downfall one day..

I'm not in support of what that efulefu of a Dr said.. But my question is that "did you call out shek gumi in this manner when he made such comment about Bandits?
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by naptu2: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
dre11:
Negotiating with Boko Haram will save Nigeria N1.2trn spent annually on arms, other logistics’

This is a complete waste of time and money. We have already learnt from the GEJ era that Boko Haram are not interested in any negotiation. In fact, they have stated this from the beginning. The only way to deal with Boko Haram is to defeat them on the battlefield.

Any attempt to negotiate with them will lead to the appearance of jokers who will take money from the government and vanish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Issokay

grin grin grin

E shock you abi?
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by helinues: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

You hatred towards Ndigbo will be your downfall one day..

I'm not in support of what that efulefu of a Dr said.. But my question is that "did you call out shek gumi when he made such comment about Bandits?

100% yes...

We don't attach emotions to news
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by wink2015(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
GIVE THE BOKO BOYS THE TERRITORY THEY ARE DEMANDING FOR IN THE NORTH EAST REGION.

NIGERIA LOST THE BAKASSI PENNISULAR AND HEAVEN DID NOT FALL.

Just call in the United Nations and hold talks with the Boko boys that will lead to Nigeria conceding the north east region to the sects for a peaceful settlement.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by Cmanforall: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
dre11:

Let the trillion burn.

Bomb all those forests...
Daily bombs from air for 30 days will wipe them off!
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by jaysport: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
thank God you can never become president...

Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by obakorex: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
it shows hw clueless and unfit we are as a country, pls buy my phone

used infinix hot 6 for sale, every thing is working perfectly and in good condition, serious buyer should contact this number
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by Tvoice: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
OoOo fada lord, e no go better for who do dis country like dis .
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by franktech(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Honestly i am genuinely thinking that esn should focus on this kind of people living amongst us.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by Tonyblessed(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Igbo people are truly their own enemies. They must have paid this one. Can you imagine an Igbo man saying this rubbish. They will do anything for money.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by shegzhkn: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lol, i trust my country we don't negotiate with terrorist.

Still skeptical ? ask Abdulwali muse and his 3 pirate friends or Jessica Buchanan abductors or the folks who kidnap Philip Walton grin
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by jaxxy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mumu did bokoharam tell u they want to negotiate??
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by onuman: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
dre11:

Will you convince the 12 northern sharia states to renounce their adoption of sharia criminal laws? A country of sharia criminal laws is what Boko Haram says it’s fighting for.
Iberiberism presidential candidate.
This may be a relation of Lauretta Onochie - gulping Palm wine makes them talk rubbish all the time

Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by LordPsalm(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Negotiate with killers?
What are they actually fighting for?
Nigerian government have masturbating with these boko haram terrorists that's why international bodies don't care to help.
BOKO HARAM IS JUST ANOTHER ARM OF NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by osusuallstars: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Why not give boko haram their territory bornu, yobe and Adamawa ,
Let them have their republic and ket the north rest .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally, Buhari Shipwrecks The Anti-Corruption War - Punch Editorial / Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple / Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.