Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent (20927 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by manunitedbabes: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u r mad
helinues:
shocked

Dr Nnamdi Onochie should open his mouth so that we can see what he has been smoking... undecided
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Purest bullshhit ever
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by helinues: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
Racoon:
Go ahead! After all, BH terrorists are well entrenched in this satanic government and as well have many sympathizers among the many northern populace.See how they are rooting for Pantami

As you can see the man is a Pdp presidential aspirant trying to tell us his manifesto's but as usual you can never see that but put the blame on FG as usual.

Your case don get K leg
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by sojfarm: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Negotiation on what basis? What should constitute the terms of such negotiation?

How do you negotiate with people who are fully at variance with the fundamental concepts of the State.

How do you negotiate with the like of Buhari, Pentami and likes to co-exist with others they have termed infidels; hoe do you resolve the issues of their ties with Arab countries?

It is very clear and logical to negotaite with the people who are fight to maintain their ancestral geographical space and resources. For instance, you vow to invade my farm, my land, my natural resources and I determine to fight to finish so as to preserve my resources.

On the hand, the BH are saying that their god told them that others that do practice their faith are infidels and so should be killed by the such practice as jihad battle. So on what basis do you begin to negotiate with them? Is it that they should not worry, all Nigerians will practice shariah or what?

Mind you, the IPOB are not terrorists. They say they are want to go. They are no long interested in the fraud called Nigeria. How do your partner with somebody in business and you want him/her to agree with you that you will be a perpetual MD of the business? Who does that?
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

100% yes...

We don't attach emotions to news

Take note of the phrase in that my comment In such manner.

Did you call out Shek Gumi, bolding his name to indicate which tribe he is from just as you did to Dr Nnamdi Onochie.?

That's my argument
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by helinues: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Take note of the phrase in that my comment In such manner.

Did you call out Shek Gumi, bolding his name to indicate which tribe he is from just as you did to Dr Nnamdi Onochie.?

That's my argument

Na on this forum I called Him terrorist sympathizer....

So tell me what's your argument about?
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by onuman: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
chatinent:
When I thought I have seen it all.

Alas!.

LMA0F!!
You haven’t seen it all.

There is nothing you can’t see or hear in Nigeria.

The Taliban still occupies most of Afghanistan after all the US veiled attempts to negotiate with the Taliban.

The Taliban and Boko Haram share one identity in common: a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, the same justice system adopted by the 12 northern sharia states of Nigeria.
The CJN appointed by President Buhari asked for sharia criminal justice system be included in Nigeria’s constitution. The difference between Boko Haram and many Moslems in the 12 northern sharia states is like the difference between six and half a dozen. Negotiations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by Brushstrokes20: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lorry load of trash for LAWMA!

Nigeria only needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER, and bokoharam haram with be exterminated!
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Na on this forum I called Him terrorist sympathizer....

So tell me what's your argument about?
My argument is that you bolded Dr Nnamdi Onochie's name just to instigate in this thread a tribal war against Igbo..

Now my question again is that did you did same to Shek Gumi and against his tribe?
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
We can only write...

Sadly, that's what activism have been reduced to...
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by nathan77(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Negotiate with terrorists but kill Lekki toll gate protesters, Shiite group, IPOB, IGBOHO, and all those who are against injustices.
God why did you make me a citizen of this evil forest? You could have killed me in my mother's womb.
This is the worst time to be a Nigerian!

don't worry u will be come Nigeria president
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by edonks1: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Meaning Nigeria have lost the fight. BH will be represented in the govt. States like Borno, Katsina will have BH governors. They have captured and over powered Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by kizboy: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
1.2 trillion to do what?
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by jrusky(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Onochie God punish you. Hausa or Fulani did not raised such option but a Southern man. Onochie thunder fire you. Onochie Amadioha fire you and the 3 join together fire Boko Haram.

Anuofia anukpama go do the negotiation nah after the bastards has wasted over 150,000 lives.

May thunder fire N1.2tr.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by helinues: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

My argument is that you bolded Dr Nnamdi Onochie's name just to instigate in this thread a tribal war against Igbo..

Now my question again is that did you did same to Shek Gumi and against his tribe?

What sort of yeye argument is this? You made a false allegations which has been rebuffed, see where you carrying the goal post to.

Did I even call Onochie terrorist sympathizers same way I called Gumi?
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by IboWolf: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
Why in heavens’ name would you want to negotiate with terrorists?
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
dre11:
Negotiating with Boko Haram will save Nigeria N1.2trn spent annually on arms, other logistics’

https://dailynigerian.com/negotiating-boko-haram-save/

How do you negotiate with bloodthirsty terrorists, is it by ceding territory to them? Is it by giving up more Christians to be slaughtered on camera?

Nigeria is in these dire straits because it has (in the past) and is still being governed (in this present time) by fools, criminals and abnormally selfish individuals.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
there is just something wrong with some southerners that have refused to see the future
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by grandstar(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
This guy was never a diplomat. You can't negotiate with these type of insurgents. All they want is victory.

The best you can do is to bribe them not to attack in Nigeria, the sort of thing Gulf states do. You buy them off. You pay them off annually and they use these funds to pay for operations elsewhere.

Also there are actually 3 insurgent/terrorist groups and not just Boko Haram again. Also, many foreign fighters are amongst them, some are even white and Arab

Also, these terrorists are waging wars by the borders of Niger, Cameroon and Chad. So, simply defeating them in Nigeria won't be enough as their cross border brethens would fill up the empty spots. This was the nightmare the Americans faced in Afghanistan. The US actually won the Afghan war. The problem was Pakistan allowed the Pakistani taliban to keep entering the Afghanistan through the porous Afghan/Pakistani border to conduct raids.

It's best the government brings in mercenaries and conduct a routing of these terrorists in all 4 countries.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

What sort of yeye argument is this? You made a false allegations which has been rebuffed, see where you carrying the goal post to.

Why did you bolded his name?

You are the one that is shifting goal post..
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by Mozegee: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
One day we will still remind this fool his comments today.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by helinues: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Why did you bolded his name?

You are the one that is shifting goal post..

Am I the only person who bolded his name on this thread?

Would you have been having the same argument if the man is a Fulani while I bold his name?
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

You should note that I'm not in any way in support of Dr Onochie and the gibrerish he said..

But my problem is that you deliberately bolded his name just to instigate in this thread a tribal war against Igbos..
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by zoghys: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
That's so ridiculous. Negotiating with terrorist is like opening a gate path to hell. Its seems this man doesn't grasp the complexity of this war.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by helinues: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

You should note that I'm not in any way in support of Dr Onochie and the gibrerish he said..

But my problem is that you deliberately bolded his name just to instigate in this thread a tribal war against Igbos..

Would you have made this same argument if the said man is from another tribe while I bold his name?
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Am I the only person who bolded his name on this thread?

Would you have been having the same argument if the man is a Fulani while I bold his name?

You are a know fellow in this forum, and one of those who claims sophistication, that's why I picked you for a constructive argument..
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by kennyamusan(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
dre11:
Negotiating with Boko Haram will save Nigeria N1.2trn spent annually on arms, other logistics’

https://dailynigerian.com/negotiating-boko-haram-save/
a fool is always known by his statement ... GEJ was trying to do this but U APC and other conglomerates of idiots like you said " they don't negotiate with terrorists ". same way Atiku suggested that all refineries be sold but you said No . You are now suggesting same thing. weyrey ni gbogbo yin
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by misterjosh(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Negotiate with Boko Haram? When they lay down their arms what will they now be doing...
Even if they do, it'll only be a matter of time before they regroup again.
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by Blackdisciple(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
hmmm!
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by helinues: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

You are a know fellow in this forum, and one of those who claims sophistication, that's why I picked you for a constructive argument..

And I asked would you have made this same argument if the said man if from another region...

Answer that question
Re: Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent by tripple422: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
you didn't embrace peaceful protest rather you grant amnesty for terrorist,can't even imagine a senseless man just unveil him self so that he can trend for upcoming presidential race..mtcheeeeeww bunch of empty brain but to loot government fund.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple / FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 / Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.