Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines (11801 Views)

In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules / Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps / Ademola Adeleke Sat For May/April 1981 Exams – WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by TMKsouth: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

This is a picture and the dots show nothing of black and white.....

Share an official document e.g. from department for equality.

Everybody knows the ANC, EFF, IFP, etc are black parties and DA & FF+ are white parties, one doesn't need official stats for that.

You've decided to diss a country u know nothing about by calling it a sh*thole, so I had thought you knew everything about SA to make such confident assertions. You should be quoting me the racial stats from the "Department of Equality"shocked yourself since you're Mr know-it-all.

I'm a South African so I don't know why you're arguing with me on this. mofedamijo lives in SA so he also knows more than you about the state of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by BigBashiru: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

Everybody knows the ANC, EFF, IFP, etc are black parties and DA & FF+ are white parties, one doesn't need official stats for that.

You've decided to diss a country u know nothing about by calling it a sh*thole, so I had thought you knew everything about SA to make such confident assertions. You should be quoting me the racial stats from the "Department of Equality"shocked yourself since you're Mr know-it-all.

I'm a South African so I don't know why you're arguing with me on this. mofedamijo lives in SA so he also knows more than you about the state of the country.

South Africa isn't a shithole only because it was built up by the white race..... if not for that it would have been a shithole just like all West Africa countries.... if you hate the diss then step up your game plain and simple....
Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by mofedamijo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

South Africa isn't a shithole only because it was built up by the white race..... if not for that it would have been a shithole just like all West Africa countries.... if you hate the diss then step up your game plain and simple....

You lack information bro. The blacks in South Africa are doing exploits. Most of the latest and sophisticated architectural designs and buildings in South Africa are built by the blacks 100%. Yes, Sourh Africa ia having corruption issues like every other country in the world. However, to say the whites alone built South Africa is pure ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by TMKsouth: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

We are stepping up our game because since the pandemic our majority black parliament has not been disrupted because of creative solutions such as hybrid sittings involving technology. On the other hand, your lawmakers in Nigeria have failed to do so and have only sat for 14 days out of 365 in a year.

The whole white argument is a debate for another day, because no one knows what would have been the destiny of South Africa had black people been allowed to have full control of gold and diamonds in the country right from the beginning. But there are indications it would have been put to good use. See example below of the richest tribe in the world (which is South African) because they wholly control the platinum that is mined in their community.

https://www.nairaland.com/6491523/see-worlds-richest-tribe-african

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by mofedamijo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

The workers aren't citizens.... it's all Chinese labor even if the workers are citizens their supervisors are Chinese..... truth hurts.....

Lol..... South Africa doesn't even have Chinese input on any of their infrastructure. Murray & Roberts, a South African company, designed and built Guatrain not a chinese company.

Swaziland, despite a small country links with South Africa to build her infrastructures. So keep such countries away from your mention.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by mofedamijo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

Africans are the problem of Africa. I get sick when I encounter ignorant people. They reek of premium unadulterated foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by BigBashiru: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
mofedamijo:

Lol..... South Africa doesn't even have Chinese input on any of their infrastructure. Murray & Roberts, a South African company, designed and built Guatrain not a chinese company.

Swaziland, despite a small country links with South Africa to build her infrastructures. So keep such countries away from your mention.

SA s infra had already been built by the whites during apartheid......

All other African countries China built it for them.
Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by BigBashiru: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
mofedamijo:

You lack information bro. The blacks in South Africa are doing exploits. Most of the latest and sophisticated architectural designs and buildings in South Africa are built by the blacks 100%. Yes, Sourh Africa ia having corruption issues like every other country in the world. However, to say the whites alone built South Africa is pure ignorance.

Una too dey like claim where una no build.
Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by mofedamijo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

SA s infra had already been built by the whites during apartheid......

All other African countries China built it for them.

Lol..... Apparently, you know nothing about South Africa. The most sophisticated infrastructure in South Africa today were built post apartheid.

Today, South Africa is planning a Smart City never seen before..... Keep your ignorance to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by mofedamijo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

Una too dey like claim where una no build.

I am a Nigerian, not a South African. I have travelled the length of this beautiful nation called South Africa. The blacks here are phenomenon. Yes, there are some few idiots with the mentality of xenophobia, however, the majority of black South Africans have a next generation mind.

Young South Africans are breaking records and building their nation. Keep singing your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by BigBashiru: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
mofedamijo:

Lol..... Apparently, you know nothing about South Africa. The most sophisticated infrastructure in South Africa today were built post apartheid.

Today, South Africa is planning a Smart City never seen before..... Keep your ignorance to yourself.

Keep trying to reap where u didn't sow and keep trying to claim a country built by Europe
Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by TMKsouth: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
mofedamijo:

Africans are the problem of Africa. I get sick when I encounter ignorant people. They reek of premium unadulterated foolishness.

The blacks have taken over afro-pessimism ownership, the whites no longer have to lift a finger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by TMKsouth: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

Keep trying to reap where u didn't sow and keep trying to claim a country built by Europe

Just admit you don't want to hear about good things being done by black people in South Africa. It will save us a lot of arguing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by BigBashiru: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
author=Liposure post=101140732]

Do you see why the President is not the problem?? It's a racial problem
Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by BigBashiru: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

The blacks have taken over afro-pessimism ownership, the whites no longer have to lift a finger.

It's all based on evidence.... rail in Nigeria is being built by China and same as all other African countries. The whites developed South Africa a long time ago.... there's no developed African country not just infrastructurally but also in way of thinking - look at nairaland - they can't make their points without trading insults.
Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by TMKsouth: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

It's all based on evidence.... rail in Nigeria is being built by China and same as all other African countries. The whites developed South Africa a long time ago.... there's no developed African country not just infrastructurally but also in way of thinking - look at nairaland - they can't make their points without trading insults.

Please look at these figures from 2014 in South Africa and tell me if it's not progress. This survey doesn't even touch on economic infrastructure, just social infrastructure.

Bear in mind the ANC is a black organisation, because you've lost faith in the black man.

Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by BigBashiru: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

Please look at these figures from 2014 in South Africa and tell me if it's not progress. This survey doesn't even touch on economic infrastructure, just social infrastructure.

Bear in mind the ANC is a black organisation, because you've lost faith in the black man.
You are right. This is good progress built and progressed entirely by blessed Africans - nice one.... I'm just looking for evidence which you have provided.... so that's great....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by TMKsouth: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

You are right. This is good progress built and progressed entirely by blessed Africans - nice one.... I'm just looking for evidence which you have provided.... so that's great....

Cool cool Let's be positive about our own continent, no one else will.
Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by olmoRoc: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
that's the reason they should ONLY be paid per sitting
Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by ofiko123(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria..
Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by BigBashiru: 12:03am On Apr 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Cool cool Let's be positive about our own continent, no one else will.

What I'm doing is called public shaming and it's a development technique. Uk prime minister needs to shame Buhari publicly at a UN meeting on why he is always going for treatment in UK.. .. he will be so ashamed he will step up
Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by TMKsouth: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

What I'm doing is called public shaming and it's a development technique. Uk prime minister needs to shame Buhari publicly at a UN meeting on why he is always going for treatment in UK.. .. he will be so ashamed he will step up

Lol cheesy, that would be shaming indeed but unfortunately diplomacy will get in the way of that. Politicians rarely do that to allies or trade partners.

On a personal level though, you are allowed to shame our leaders but don't destroy Brand Africa in the process.
Re: Nigerian Lawmakers Sat For Only 14 Days In Three Months, Missing Deadlines by Fweezy(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2021
These guys need to be voted out come next elections and credible people who are ready to work and not make excuses should be selected to do their jobs. Its rather unfortunate that when the elections come, we completely forget about these lazy twats and focus only on the Presidency and Governorship positions. Both PDP and APC candidates (especially all former governors who have turned that place to a retirement home where the get pension for life for doing absolutely nothing) for both senate and reps should be collectively voted out in order to allow for credible Nigerians with fresh hands and new faces to do the jobs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death / Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration / I Didn’t Speak On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabout In Minna – Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.