Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death (11800 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by JEWELofHELL666: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is an unpopular opinion, but it's the truth. Chinelo caused her own death.

As a medical doctor, she should know better that a gunshot wound is a medical emergency that requires basic first aid applications like stopping the bleeding, using hand, cloth, etc.

But what did she do? She decided to chase clout by opening her Twitter application and going through the stress of typing "I'm in the train. I have been shot, please pray for me."

This is a bad first aid practice. It changed a lot. The hand she should have used to stop the bleeding was used to call for prayers on Twitter. To her, her followers' superstitious prayers are more effective than first aid.

May her soul rest in peace.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by immortalcrown(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
If you were not physically there, do not claim what you may not be able to prove. It is highly illogical to conclude she caused her own death just because she made a tweet.

Do you know if there was any first aid within her reach at that moment?

Do you know if she received first aid and if the first aid gave her hope of survival and made her call for prayer as she did?

Also, how many minutes would it take a fast typist to type what she posted?

I am not in support of people seeking solace in virtual communities. Calling for prayer on social media is a modern culture that is very childish. But it is highly illogical to conclude she caused her own death just because she made a tweet.

Many victims of gunshot died without tweeting anything. How did her tweet make survival impossible for her?

239 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
And how did you know she didn't do all these you mentioned..you sound weird and mindless..you ain't Makin no sense..

She was in a very tight situation and she did what she had to do.. did you provide any first aid or was there any first aid equipment to help herself out in the train?

Someone lost her life in a horrible manner and instead of you to be at least considerate you decided to display your disgusting attitude..I wish you was in her situation so you could understand better..
You disgust me..*pukes*
Spits on you..you ain't a human..maybe you could say this when it happens to your loved one... undecided

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by madridguy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
People are blaming Chinelo but no one is talking about the clowns that refused to offer her help but carrying phone to video a dying person.

R. I. P Chinelo

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Awkabigboy: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
You're an insensitive afonjaa criminal. She was actually calling for help with that

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
May Nigeria happen to you and your family. May what happened to Chinelo happen to everyone you love in ten folds.

27 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

As a medical doctor, she should know better that a gunshot wound is a medical emergency that requires basic first aid applications like stopping the bleeding, using hand, cloth, etc.

But what did she do? She decided to chase clout by opening her Twitter application and going through the stress of typing "I'm in the train. I have been shot, please pray for me."

This is a bad first aid practice. It changed a lot. The hand she should have used to stop the bleeding was used to call for prayers on Twitter. To her, her followers' superstitious prayers are more effective than first aid.

mumu talk. When bullet don already make hole right Inside her vital organs,even touch her spinal cord, of what use be to close the deep hole in her stomach?

10 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Maxymilliano(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
[s]This is an unpopular opinion, but it's the truth. Chinelo caused her own death.

May her soul rest in peace[/s].

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by sleekpro(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
rip
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Parachoko: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

Please take down her dead body pic

5 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Kuriosmynd: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
It shall not be well with u...u shall diee like rats. Your parents and loved once shall mournn over you.
You shall diee a gruesome deathh.
For u think evil and rejoice over someone's death, u shall meet a dangerous deathh believe me. Amen
That's all I have to say.
People like you should not be replied. You are probably better deadd. Even heaven knows u are a mistake to humanity

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Parachoko: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And how did you know she didn't do all these you mentioned..you sound weird and mindless..you ain't Makin no sense..

She was in a very tight situation and she did what she had to do.. did you provide any first aid or was there any first aid equipment to help herself out in the train?

Someone lost her life in a horrible manner and instead of you to be at least considerate you decided to display your disgusting attitude..I wish you was in her situation so you could understand better..
You disgust me..*pukes*
I even thought the OP was inside the train.

5 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by MonkeyMods(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
JEWELofHELL666:

[/s]

17 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I even thought the OP was inside the train.
He is not ok..cos if he is he wouldn't be saying this nonsense here..

8 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Sergio104(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
angry

@op......may that prayer now have full effect on you.
Imagine playing useless politics with a lost life.

Before a fortnight.......may we celebrate your reckless termination.

Amen!!

7 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Investigative: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
is her fault getting shot by insecurity caused by buhari and el rufai
When he imported those crooks because of 2015 election
Is now the victims fault

9 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by flamingREED(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
You see?
I'm not surprised at all.
Hell will never disappoint.
It has nothing to offer but worms, bad odor and everlasting roasting of man.
There are many ambassadors of hell on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by History555: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

Wat a stupid comment. Where u on the train?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Whazar(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
E no go better for this op
u people even mocked her before her death and even after? Chai

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by AirFireEarthH20: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

You get luck na online we dey, the beating u for receive hospital no go fit treat u self

8 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
of course you're jewel of hell.

lol it's funny how yoruba Muslims are dancing on this young girl's dead body just because she's igbo.
later they'll accuse others of hate.

we go see naa
no be nairaland we dey so?

Jewel of hell is a Yoruba name? Even the context of the Op doesn't match anything Muslim?

So where did you come up with the Yoruba Muslim thing on this thread?

11 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by tutudesz: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

Was there First Aid Kits on board

4 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
of course you're jewel of hell.

lol it's funny how yoruba Muslims are dancing on this young girl's dead body just because she's igbo.
later they'll accuse others of hate.

we go see naa
no be nairaland we dey so?

Tomorrow they will be asking why do Igbos hate Tinubu or why do Igbos hate Yorubas.

Very stupid set of humans.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Most of this attack by Islamic Bandits terrorists is a jihad war that all Muslims support.Including the op
Allah-Akbar!!! Bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Few months ago Aisha Buhari boarded this same train to showoff.Meanwhile,there were heavy security operatives guarding her.Why was the same security not guarding the train when other Nigerians boarded this same train?

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Mstick: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Are you ok? How did she cause her death? Did Chinelo pick up a gun and shoot herself?

Nigeria has no emergency number and she used the only medium she knows which is Twitter. She's a doctor and I am sure she saw the part of her body were the bullet penetrated that's why she asked for preyers.

Most of you're just pure evil. Pure evil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by thorpido(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Op,you know nothing about first aid.
How could you conclude she caused her own death?

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by SarkinYarki: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
That spot she was shot gave her absolutely no chance of survival , even if it was America it would be a miracle to survive a 7.62 mm round at close range fired into your liver and Diaphragm...she stood no chance

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by SarkinYarki: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
Few months ago Aisha Buhari boarded this same train to showoff.Meanwhile,there were heavy security operatives guarding her.Why was the same security not guarding the train when other Nigerians boarded this same train?

They were there and all killed
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by slimghost(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Can any sensible MOD delete this disgusting thread?.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment: Soyinka Backs Lawmakers Against Buhari / What Are My Rights As A Citizen Of Nigeria From The Government / Mass Defection From PDP Looms In South-East Over Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.