Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

We Are Doomed In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Doomed In Nigeria (680 Views)

My Only Crime Is Coming Into This World Help Am Doomed / Before You Get Doomed By LOOM Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Doomed In Nigeria by mbahdi(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Many Nigerians are worried based on the insecurities in the country
,there are worried because of what there read online everyday,
But the worst of it all is that we only read 3/10% of what is happening in Nigeria right now
,cause not all have access to the internet,and even if we have access it wunt trend cause of the source that published it.
its so disheartening.
,the families of nwoye from abakaliki never knew things will turn out this way,
There went for a burial on Wednesday,an on their way coming back to Oyo state on Saturday around 9pm at Benin city,there were stopped by some men numbering upto ten.there thought it was the army or police not knowing it's Fulani herdsmen as there speak hausa and also in pidgin.
Luckily for some inside the bus there were able to escape to the bush, remaining four aged men an women that were unable to run,so there were abducted by the men.along the line one of the men that escaped into the bush was hearing the pains and agony of his aged wife being beaten with machete he couldn't bear it,he then went and meet the kidnappers that it's better there kill him and his wife together than for him to leave his wife alone.
When the excapee return the kidnappers were contacted on phone,there were demanding 30m each person,after much pleas there reduced it to 6millions each,and these are men and women that don't even worth 5k.
We plead to the good Nigerians to come to their aids cause even if you should sale all their property it worth not 50k.
And to the Fulani kidnappers why not go for the elites and leave the poor masses feeding from hand to mouth alone.although no body is good to kidnapp but always watch ones look before calling huge amounts you do call.

Re: We Are Doomed In Nigeria by 1Alex: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
This your English sef. But you are correct though. We are in a deep sh!t true true.

1 Like

Re: We Are Doomed In Nigeria by mbahdi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
1Alex:
This your English sef. But you are correct though.
English or no English you shall understand it mr I too know

1 Like

Re: We Are Doomed In Nigeria by Qweenz: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
God save us ooh!.. if you wouldn't mind, I will like to share a legit business opportunity where you can earn residually; daily,weekly and monthly.With just my smart phone and data,let me show you how I make over N25k-N30k weekly without referrals just by being online from 30min-1hr daily performing simple tasks. If you want to know more about how it works and start your earning join my wattsap group via the link below https:///LnBtIKHck0EEUSWUmLCqP3

1 Like

Re: We Are Doomed In Nigeria by Mystery9(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2021
1Alex:
This your English sef. But you are correct though. We are in a deep sh!t true true.
Is it the English that is your problem? I pity you!

1 Like

Re: We Are Doomed In Nigeria by mbahdi(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mystery9:

Is it the English that is your problem? I pity you!
Help me ask him sir

1 Like

Re: We Are Doomed In Nigeria by lawalosky(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
I don't doubt what you said, we only read 45% out of 100% what is happening in Nigeria expecially remote areas

1 Like

Re: We Are Doomed In Nigeria by powerbanks: 2:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria is a sinking ship and it's sinking real fast.
Re: We Are Doomed In Nigeria by eneji50(m): 5:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Only God can help us

(1) (Reply)

Video: Cow Lifts Man And Left Him Unconscious / MBA Capital And Trading Limited: Victims Cry Out. / I Don’t Want To Die Please Forgive Me - Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.