Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Don’t Want To Die Please Forgive Me - Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don’t Want To Die Please Forgive Me - Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads (687 Views)

Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Want To Die Please Forgive Me - Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads by linx123: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
The 21-year-old Mass Communication student of Unilag, Chidinma Ojukwu, who last week confessed to stabbing the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death, has pleaded for forgiveness while adding that she doesn’t want to die.

Chidinma and the late TV boss met about four months ago at a wild party and became lovers. Ataga, who resides in Banana Island, was reported missing on Sunday, June 13, by his family and friends after he didn’t return to his home in Banana Island and he also didn’t turn up at his Victoria Island office. All efforts to reach Ataga, who would have turned 50 years old on June 18, proved abortive and this caused distress to his wife and children, who live in Abuja. Unfortunately, his lifeless body was found on Friday morning, June 18, in a flat in Lekki phase 1 with multiple stab wounds.

After a detailed investigation, the police in Lagos arrested Chidinma, his alleged side chic. Chidinma during interrogation, confessed to stabbing Ataga multiple times after he insisted that they had sex which she didn’t want to.

In her interview with Punch, she pleaded for mercy from the Ataga family.

“I regret killing Mr Ataga. I don’t know what my future holds but ....... https://janefblog.com/16577-2i-dont-want-to-die-please-forgive-me-chidinma-ojukwu-pleads/

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Please Forgive Me - Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads by DEROX: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
sad you should have thought about this earlier fucking punk.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Please Forgive Me - Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads by Cokahot: 5:52am On Jun 29, 2021
She ahud be jailed for 35yra wt continous rape n ha4d Labour
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Please Forgive Me - Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads by Kaylet: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
I really feel for her.

The feminists are not saying anything now. Maybe they're on strike
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Please Forgive Me - Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads by paulolee(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Only GOD can really forgive n dts d most important forgiveness you need but the law can only send u to GOD..
you took a life u CNT create n now asking for forgiveness dt easily

(1) (Reply)

See The Terrifying Moment A Man Jumped Into A Tank To Save A Female Zoo Attendan / How Dr Akunyili Was Shot, Left To Die On The Street (video, Photos) / GTB Keep Removing Money From My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.