Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Possible Rapist Stalking And Threatening A Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Possible Rapist Stalking And Threatening A Girl (438 Views)

Gang Stalking And Cyber Torture Documentary - Real Videos From Victims / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Rapist Stalking And Threatening A Girl by charlyazods(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2021

The owner of this number is harassing and threatening a girl (Oge) and stalking her... Says he either bleeps her or end her. The matter has gone to Police but please, spare us 1 minute airtime to call and blast this pervert! He told her where she lives and she now fears been at home. Please assist in any way possible.
Re: Possible Rapist Stalking And Threatening A Girl by Thomthom(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
I don't understand
Re: Possible Rapist Stalking And Threatening A Girl by Jessepaid(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
hehehe....

use the girl as bait...

tell her to call him and arrange a meet in a public place...

if the fool falls for it....

carry some able breasted men with you....

fvck that niggar up..

fi ni ..

2 Likes

Re: Possible Rapist Stalking And Threatening A Girl by Angrygoat: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
Which of the oge,hope its not the one I know. If not pls let him have his way and rape her abeg. All the oge's I know and come across are useless and have bad sharp mouth,they brag a lot and have nothing upstairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Possible Rapist Stalking And Threatening A Girl by superjab247: 12:47am On Apr 28, 2021
Angrygoat:
Which of the oge,hope its not the one I know. If not pls let him have his way and rape her abeg. All the oge's I know and come across are useless and have bad sharp mouth,they brag a lot and have nothing upstairs
Thank god h know u have a goat brain !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Again, Suspected Herdsmen Kill 19 People In Benue / Who Has Seen This Criminal? / UNIUYO Graduate Dies In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.