Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State (51171 Views)

Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by potent5(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hahaha.

Nigeria is a huge joke.

while the NA DSS, Police etc abandon the real war front to pursue ESN who pose no threat to Nigeria, boko haram is expanding their conquered territory.

Stupid people in government.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by ThatFairGuy1: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
chai. Are we going to continue this way
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by sameks08(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
I xpet zoo military to say otherwise
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by afamaustin(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigeria jaga jaga
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Mineisgrace(f): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Wahala
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Grandlord: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Things fall apart. The centre cannot hold cry

At this rate, it's just a matter of time before cities fall.
Everyone will feel the heat.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Chummynoni(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
these idiots are spreading already. from niger to kwara, down to southwest. they are infiltrating nigeria already
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by RPG2020(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nice � one from buhari boys they are really making nigeria proud of them
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Mineisgrace(f): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nawa ooo
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Sunnycliff(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
No place like home

Where is home please
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by UnabashedIPOB: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Your government and its agents are the sponsors of TERRORISM in your DAMNED ZOO. Take it or leave it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Ykc2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Everything about Islam dey fear person see Islamic flag like that of Saudi arabia undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by emperor863(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:

I'm from SE. I dey gidigba for my town, No shaking.

My prayers are with you guys in Benin IDP camps.

Pray for the souls of your people that have been sent to the great beyond and of course, those those that would soon join them from northern part of the country.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by FBIBOT(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
jimi4us:
So it's Boko Haram that we've been calling Fulani herdsmen all along.

The Zoo army and police must fall period.

Boko Haram fire on.

you don't know.... is ak47, ak49 that easy to get....
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by jimi4us: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
No place like home

So are you saying that your brothers Boko Haram can feel at home in Niger State?
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by tit(f): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
alfasexy:
Zoo army is useless.

Wasn't the flag that was captured a few years ago?

Boko haram was hoisting their flag in Aso Rock.
This is the same flag Usman Dan Fodio gave his followers to conquer the 14 Hausa states.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by marwanafrica: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
anigbajumo:
I can remember Babajide of Tvc need said it when some faction of BH shared one short vedio
clips claiming they are in Niger sometimess around August last year. He said that FG Should intensity their efforts in some Niger state forest that some faction of BH av relocated to Niger state. Our Military lack intelligent gathering an ordinary journalist knws and study the their terrain. The undisputable fact is that Nigeria is on the verge of collapse, FG has not shown any committed sign of ending insurgency in the North.

That guy babajide is not an ordinary journalist, He knows too much about boko haram than most of the Armies

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by BlessedNuel: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
E be things oh

My people,if you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now.. Thanks
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by openmine(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmmm....Boko have indirectly taken over Niger state shocked shocked shocked
Just 6hours from Abuja shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by zinodizt: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
I knew you were an actual Terrorist. Mad man
helinues:
No place like home

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Martinola(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
It's a waste to be a soldier in dis corntree
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by spy24(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
No accountability in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by zinodizt: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
you be terrorist. Why would you post "No place like home" under such a sensitive thread. Rubbish. you better STFU
helinues:

Don't repeat that line again

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Shalommy(f): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ram kontree don rise. Hahaha..
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Loanplug01: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
May God help the Innocent in this country.

Do you need a salary loan? Check my signature.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
THATS 2HOURS TO ABUJA, CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE VIDEO OF THE CAPTURE OF JUBRIL.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Mrbenny001: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
And come to think of it..Niger state is even bigger than borno state by land..alot of forest in there
anigbajumo:
I can remember Babajide of Tvc need said it when some faction of BH shared one short vedio
clips claiming they are in Niger sometimess around August last year. He said that FG Should intensity their efforts in some Niger state forest that some faction of BH av relocated to Niger state. Our Military lack intelligent gathering an ordinary journalist knws and study the their terrain. The undisputable fact is that Nigeria is on the verge of collapse, FG has not shown any committed sign of ending insurgency in the North.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Geniero: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
alfasexy:
Zoo army is useless.

Wasn't the flag that was captured a few years ago?

You nor see the way him de look the flag like say worldcup trophy?... People wey we for don wipe out the surface of the earth since 1906.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by officialmario(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Niger is close to Abuja, the capital city.

Nice development.

Buhari and APC are truly taking us to next level of insecurity.
A job well done
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by jrusky(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Buhari is working nice one . E go chok buhari by the time these bitchs capture him like how Taliban and Bin Laden captured the former Afghanistan president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.