Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State (51177 Views)

Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by dederocs(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lazy governors.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by avalon7(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
juman:
Boko haram was there in that state also during last governor time.
I remember we read that boko haram was "bribed" to leave the state and they left.

And your point is? I honestly wonder why some people always feel the need to defend buhari's failed government. Which one is " boko haram was there in the last governor time" ? Have things gotten better since then or have they gotten worse?
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Tdotbluejays: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Like play, they are now close to the south west. They should make a stop over at Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by anigbajumo(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
marwanafrica:

They are not serious as leaders including buhari himself, if they are serious as leaders we shouldnt be talking about boko haram up to now going by all the promises they ve made.

You av even gone far, wen President of Chad was alive before 2015 election. The chadian troops recoverd alot of territory for us in Borno North and some Local Government in Yobe and Adamawa prior to 2015 general election, instead of NA to build on that we lost that opportunity and BH regrouped again after the chadian troops left Nigerian soil. That tells u alot about BH of a thing.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by lonlytroy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dirty rag as flag

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Ttooyy12345: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
No so them dey hoist flag?
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Banmeallday: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
What is even the more troubling is a President that cannot come out to give interview or speech or even patriotism for the people. Only press statements from folks that are not suppose to be making it....

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING IN ASO RICK?
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by jcross19: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
thesicilian:
They'll not succeed. Last last it will end in tears for them. God has His own way of doing things.
God have forsaken Nigeria for so long now!!!
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Boko haram
Bandits
Kidnappers
Fulani herdsmen
Unknown gunmen

All in one country , how did we develop to this level under APC

Sai baba.....sad the Masses
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by charlesucheh(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
If they can be in Niger, then Abuja is Next..
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Any one still wants to tell us the difference between Boko Haram, Bandits and Herdsmen?
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Ezmans: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Anaerobi(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigeria security should be there and be facing Eastern part of Nigeria fighting for referendum.

ESN have a notion... a nation of their own.

I ask again, what does Boko Haram wants?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Lafrresh: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
alfasexy:
Zoo army is useless.

Wasn't the flag that was captured a few years ago?
Even a 3 year old knows they're different...
One has a book and two guns and the other has just a circle....
I know you are trying desperately to make Buhari look bad but please make use of concrete evidence
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Camelot65: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Anaerobi:
Nigeria security should be there and be facing Eastern part of Nigeria fighting for referendum.

ESN have a notion... a nation of their own.

I ask again, what does Boko Haram wants?
Islamic State according to their videos.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Anaerobi(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Camelot65:
Islamic State according to their videos.

then FG should let the igbos go and give the Muslims the Islamic state.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:

I'm from SE. I dey gidigba for my town, No shaking.

My prayers are with you guys in Benin IDP camps.

Lol. cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Joshmanfashion(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
The WORLD is sick and I repeat the WORLD is sick thank you.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by gotnel: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
The consequence of having sympathisers of terrorists in the highest position of authority in Nigeria.
There is no doubt that we are witnessing the hands of this Buhari government in collaboration with the terrorists group.
If Niger State is now under the control of boko haram fighters, it is likely going to be most difficult and dangerous for the military who have been battling them in the north east without any success.
God help us
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Princewell2012(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
Geniero:

You nor see the way him de look the flag like say worldcup trophy?... People wey we for don wipe out the surface of the earth since 1906.

God bless you. You can see happiness on his face while looking at the flag.

Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Yankee101: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
The end, its beginning
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Blackdisciple(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Niger is close to Abuja, the capital city.

Nice development.

Buhari and APC are truly taking us to next level of insecurity.

Like continuity ...
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Blackdisciple(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmm... like play like play oo ...
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Princewell2012(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Trimjos:

Kaure niger is actually not close to abuja. It's closer to travel from abuja to awka Anambra state, than travelling from abuja to kaure Niger state. Mind you, niger state has the largest land mass in Nigeria (which is like 3 times more than the entire SE combined).

hmm then Nigerian government should forfeit that state to Boko Haram, and all case will be settled amicably.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Prinnce1: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
No place like home
for the first time I agree with. This is the truth , Home sweet home
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Princewell2012(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
lonlytroy:
Dirty rag as flag

Hmm I believe that flag was handed over to them by some important personality, as a sign of respect they don't want to change it.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by chaloskyx: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
WO IF THE PLAN IS TO TURN NIGERIA INTO A MILITANT RUN COUNTRY LET THEM HURRY UP WITH THEIR PLANS JARE WE NIGERIANS WOULD GLADLY BE THEIR SLAVES AM TIRED OF US JUST COMPLAINING AND FOLDING HANDS ABEG
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Kreme(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:

How's life at Benin IDP camp
The number of people at Benin idp camps will never be up to the 3million IPIGS that were blindly and foolishly led to death by Ojukwu.. As seen in old newspapers most of them starved to death, the rest were gruesomely killed by ALMANJIRI zombie soldiers
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by adecz: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
�♈➡➡Buhari is voluntarily sharing power
with Boko Haram & herdsmen.

❌He controls Abuja, Central & Eastern
Nigeria.

❌His mother's people, Boko haram
controls North East.

❌His Fulani brothers control Northwest &
part of South West.

❌IPOB wanted to gatecrash the power
sharing & their Commander was quickly
sent to meet his ancestors & Ikemba.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by ofiko123(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Over to the Nigerian Army..
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by Craihow: 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Naija don cast
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State by walkingshadow911: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
still trying to figure out how we got here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari / FG Declares Wednesday September 27 Public Holiday / Osinbajo Spotted At US Airport As Nigerians Commend His Simplicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.