Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? (1893 Views)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Is Yoruba Language Becoming The Face Of "Nigerian Culture"? / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by hollah123: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Reminez:
These ipob miscreants are a funny bunch. Your house is on fire but you are here chasing rats .
You cowards should be more worried about your gully ravaged enclave that your Fulani masters are planning to turn to Syria at the moment. grin cheesy

I bet Azikwe is turning in his shallow grave for foisting One Nigeria on us all.
don't mind them,south east turning to North east n curfew everywhere but Yoruba is their problem

4 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by mccloud224(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
^^^

The ppl u call cowards are making soldiers sweat on mere hearing ESN (a mere vigilante) meanwhile your peeps are being made refugees on the daily.

Hey.... Where is Wakili....the so called blind old terrorist? U already forgot right?

Thought so.

1 Like

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by OBALOLA55(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
Blame SW politicians for allowing roaches to encroach our region

Shame on a of them
YORUBA WANNABE

1 Like

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by blamingthedevil: 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ipob idiots and miscreants , is Yoruba responsible for the insecurity in your Potopoto Region?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by leokid866: 2:06am On Apr 27, 2021
mccloud224:

I have spent 90% of my life in Lagos. So what? I deliberately put that info out here and keep repeating it. So what? Like seriously....so what?
so what, is that your eating with both hands from someone's pot and kicking your lips but instead of appreciating what the person has done all your brain can process is to ridicule the person.....it's not your fault......since you are so pained with our no sacrificial ways....borno, rivers , Imo and zamfara are there......they are more sacrificial than any SouthWest state, I'm sure you will be happier there.

1 Like

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by CrimeKsmart: 2:57am On Apr 27, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

May God punish Tinubu & whoever that support the stupid man

Ofo ni Bola Ahmed Tinubu maa se Insha Allah
Na you God go punish and your evil PDP politicians and their supporters sponsoring human killings in the name of politics.

1 Like

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by pointblank247(m): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2021
viyon02:
Yoruba is not afraid of anything, the main problem of yoruba is the impostors and traitors we have among us, and the cheif enemy is Tinubu; who sold his people out to the fulanis just for the post he will never get, op don't worry the same fulanis he sold his people to will kill and betray him. It is the just the matter of time.
sorry I think it's more than that.
Hopeless uzodinjo sold IMO state to the Fulani supporter of APC but the IMO boys said no and confronted them.
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by jude79(m): 6:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Phillipson02:
And who are the roaches, igbos? shocked

And how many times did the Igboes attack Yoruba this year, continue chasing rat while your house is burning.

1 Like

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2021
OdudwaR:

Shut up. If the English language isn’t your first language, post in a language you have a grasp of.

Illiterate doppelgänger and village idiot. Stupid Yoruba politicians are the reason why monkeys like you are brave enough to disrespect the great tribe that civilized your gorilla forebears.

Oloshi.

Literacy is your problem your great tribe which is in poverty. If I post Portuguese here who will understand
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2021
hollah123:
I notice u suddenly change it to "we" yorubas,y did u disown your forefathers?

Somebody has to tell the truth not to support a criminal and be drowning
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You have to understand Yoruba people are illiterate they have surrendered themselves to Fulani even the Christian ones have accepted to slave. They are so illiterate they want to be voting for themselves web did cannot even stand up in their own region. Go to America and see how stupid they are they will be voting for themselves when did idiot which the vote for can do nothing for them
I never knew how stupid you are until I check ur moniker and get to understand that your stupidity can only be cure at yaba left....its so sad...
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by jude79(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2021
Reminez:
These ipob miscreants are a funny bunch. Your house is on fire but you are here chasing rats .
You cowards should be more worried about your gully ravaged enclave that your Fulani masters are planning to turn to Syria at the moment. grin cheesy

I bet Azikwe is turning in his shallow grave for foisting One Nigeria on us all.

Shut, other Southerners do not want to suffer the same fate as the Yoruba, real Southerners attack their leaders who are sabo, eg hope uzodimma is receiving in imo state, nobody can say that for the sw.
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Factshunter: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:

I never knew how stupid you are until I check ur moniker and get to understand that your stupidity can only be cure at yaba left....its so sad...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Factshunter: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2021
jude79:

Shut, other Southerners do not want to suffer the same fate as the Yoruba, real Southerners attack their leaders who are sabo, eg hope uzodimma is receiving in imo state, nobody can say that for the sw.

What fate are you referring to, to start with?

You people will just come online, open your mouth " waaaaaaah " without little sense. grin undecided

Fate fire ya mouth there.
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by jude79(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2021
Factshunter:

What fate are you referring to, to start with?

You people will just come online, open your mouth " waaaaaaah " without little sense. grin undecided

Fate fire ya mouth there.

Read your response especially, your phrase and reason within yourself whether it has any meaning in itself, talkless of to the thread.
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Factshunter: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2021
jude79:

Read your response especially, your phrase and reason within yourself whether it has any meaning in itself, talkless of to the thread.

I am sorry, you can't read or understand simple English? It's not my fault. Taarh comot for here.

Fate faya that your big mouth der, taaarh! cheesy
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by pricklewane: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2021
Is Tinubu is your problem in Oyo Ogun Osun Ekiti Kwara should you not be worried that your father might be brain dead.

Atleast we cab say he might be problem to Lagos but how does the other state listed concern Tinubu.

viyon02:
Yoruba is not afraid of anything, the main problem of yoruba is the impostors and traitors we have among us, and the cheif enemy is Tinubu; who sold his people out to the fulanis just for the post he will never get, op don't worry the same fulanis he sold his people to will kill and betray him. It is the just the matter of time.
Babaken:
There is no disrespect there sycophants is what put us where we are today.
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Phillipson02: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2021
mccloud224:

I stand to be corrected but a typical Yoruba is only interested in what benefits them and them alone. They will and can NEVER engage in self sacrificing acts to better their society... NEVER!

Aren't they the ones jubilating for ikonoso's death? Meanwhile Fulani is now serving pizza at their door step.

The price of betrayal is DEATH!!!!
Is the truth yorubas always talks of interest this ! Interest that!!
Their must be interest in everything no honour
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Phillipson02: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2021
jude79:

And how many times did the Igboes attack Yoruba this year, continue chasing rat while your house is burning.
the guy helinues hates igbo that's y I asked
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by jude79(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=Factshunter post=101160739]

I am sorry, you can't read or understand simple English? It's not my fault. Taarh comot for here.

Fate faya that your big mouth der, taaarh! cheesy[/qu

I'm sorry I didn't know I'm dealing with a minor. apologies for putting a kids reasoning on scrutiny.
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Factshunter: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2021
jude79:

Myself, a minor? WTF is that, like seriously?

I simply called you out for your stupidity, wishing the downfall of my region but you were trying to be smart with me, playing funky, English professor? Are you ok at all?

You talked of ' Fate..suffering of the west" and I asked you, what fate, suffering but here you are babbling, forming English after being called out.

Just STFU alreadyundecided

Thunder faya dat ya akpu mouth.
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by jude79(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2021
Factshunter:

Myself, a minor? WTF is that, like seriously?

I simply called you out for your stupidity, wishing the downfall of my region but you were trying to be smart with me, playing funky, English professor? Are you ok at all?

You talked of ' Fate..suffering of the west" and I asked you, what fate, suffering but here you are babbling, forming English after being called out.

Just STFU alreadyundecided

Thunder faya dat ya akpu mouth.

Hahaha, kid, take it easy cheesy
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Factshunter: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2021
jude79:

Hahaha, kid, take it easy cheesy

@bolded grin. ..that sounds stupid and childish. I will take that as a joke, anyway. cool cool
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Aketi2: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2021
SlayerForever:
Nothing bro. Una no just get sense dasall.

You have sense yet you cant control your seaports. A half educated Aboki controls food in your region and determines how you can develop. They kill rape your wives and daughters in your presence.

Is that sense or cowardliness? Atole!
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Reminez(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
jude79:

Joker.
Everyone can see through your hypocrisy.
Uzodimma is being attacked for belonging to the APC.
Why are you not attacking the kerosene sharing Abia governor
There's no fate worse than being an Almajiri of the South which is what you and your people are grin
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by offset67(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Yoruba people are cowards

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Boy Caught Flying On CCTV Camera (video) / 2023: PDP To Cede Presidency To North, Chairmanship To South / 2 Soldiers, 7 Miners Die In Gun Battle Over Discovery Of N70m Gold Nuggets’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.