Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Was Shot By A Fellow Soldier For Killing Many Boko Haram Terrorists - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Shot By A Fellow Soldier For Killing Many Boko Haram Terrorists (314 Views)

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. / Social Media Is Killing Many Nigerian Youths Slowly – You Might Be One Of Them / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shot By A Fellow Soldier For Killing Many Boko Haram Terrorists by olaskywealth: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
[size=15pt]I was shot by a fellow soldier for killing many Boko Haram terrorists” – Ex Nigerian Soldier claims (Video)[/size]

A person who claimed to be an ex soldier of the Nigerian man has said in a current video that he was shot by his colleagues for allegedly killing many Boko Haram terrorists.

_I was shot by a fellow soldier for killing many Boko Haram terrorists - Ex Nigerian Soldier claims

Within the video sighted by LailasNews, the ex-soldier was talking on present ‘Nigeria Let’s Speak’ as he claimed he was the most effective sniper on a mission in opposition to Boko Haram.

Boko Haram is an Islamic sect that believes northern politics has been seized by a gaggle of corrupt, false Muslims. It needs to wage a battle in opposition to them, and the Federal Republic of Nigeria usually, to create a “pure” Islamic state dominated by sharia legislation.

The person mentioned he was shot by his colleagues as a result of he was killing too many Boko Haram fighters.

Continue Reading in full details & Watch Video from Official Poster:
https://thewapcloud.com/news/i-was-shot-by-a-fellow-soldier-for-killing-many-boko-haram-terrorists-ex-nigerian-soldier-claims-video-t1729

Re: I Was Shot By A Fellow Soldier For Killing Many Boko Haram Terrorists by doggedfighter(f): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
C
Re: I Was Shot By A Fellow Soldier For Killing Many Boko Haram Terrorists by Amotolongbo(f): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
The same way they planned Arotile Tolulope’s death

1 Like

Re: I Was Shot By A Fellow Soldier For Killing Many Boko Haram Terrorists by habsydiamond(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Everything in Nigeria is like season film... From the country to the govt and the citizens. Everyone is acting according to the script given to them. All these terrorists in the country have organizers that are responsible for their welfare.... If we are to defeat the sect... We must attack the sponsor to clear the groups of terrorists.... Our politicians are aware of these people but are keeping mute for a reason best known to them...which I see as acquiring more wealth through chaos and war. May God bless Nigeria and expose these people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China’s Myanmar Lessons For BRI Ambitions / A Huge Copra We Killed This Night. / Search Engine Optimization Agency In Pakistan - Dezital SEO Services In Lahore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.