Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Under Her Lovely Skin - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Under Her Lovely Skin (675 Views)

Lovely Motivational Books U Need To Read / What A Lovely Romance / lovely new series to read: The Wall Betweeen by Shukura Haruna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Under Her Lovely Skin by itsyoms: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
A Life with Poetry
Anonymous Poet
Not like any other embryo, she was conceived with words and on the day of delivery,
Poetry was born, with the heart of poetry.
To me she is, A life with poetry, the anonymous poet, a Sapiosexual with a sonorous voice.
When she was younger, she could tell exactly what she wanted to be, and now that she’s
Older, she’s not even sure if it’s honey that comes out of bees.
She is a warrior, with a pen in her right hand and paper as her a shield, within her,
the battle of a poet rage. Listening to her share a painful cry, I know she’s a girl who has
tasted love, but......
Click Here To See The Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEm3OBtEflE

(1) (Reply)

Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories / Each Other Chapter One – A True Life Story By Omoyemen Osekhale / My Movie Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.