Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories (678 Views)

Seeking Prolific Fiction Writers - N5/word To N10/word / My Islamic Short Stories / Google: Short Stories Google Told As They Celebrate Women Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories by JackRyan(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
I'm seeking writers who can write up to 100k words per month.

The stories are simple short stories. Word range per story should be 5,000 to 8,000 words. Each story should be self-contained. No sequels. The genre is flexible and up to you. But no fantasy. No magic. Stories should explore the world and issues within it, like piracy, terrorism, food security, racism, etc, but in a fun and comical way. You get? Plot is entirely up to you.

Pay is N5/word for the first 50k words. Then N7.5/word for the next 50k words. If you happen to exceed 100k words, pay increases to N10/word for every word after that within a month cycle. I also give bonuses because I like to reward hard-work. So writers who hit up to 100k per month will get huge bonuses for their commitment and dedication.

I'll provide you with a brief on the world and the project. I'll also provide you with a cast of up to 1000 characters with details. Your job will be to formulate stories based on any one or more of these characters. Each story must be between 5k to 8k words. Never exceed 8k words.

Your first 2 stories will be paid upon submission and editing. Stories after that will be paid on a monthly cycle.

I'll also send you a sample story so you see what we're going for.

I'm not interested in big grammar. All I want is simple fun stories with intriguing plots that will keep my audience captivated.

But all that is secondary to this: can you meet up to 100k words per month? If yes, email me at indingocreek@gmail.com with your name, location, phone number, and a short sample of your story in 3rd person past tense.

I need 3 strong and dedicated writers. The first, best 3 writers that come into my email will get this gig.

Looking forward to your emails.

Thanks.
Re: Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories by wany(f): 2:27am On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmmm payment after 2jobs submission, guy you try undecided
Re: Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories by Fab21: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmm!!! 100k words per month?
Is it negotiable?
Re: Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories by WriterX(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
i can do this, i just need to know how legit this is
Re: Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories by WhiteRuler: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
I'm interested
Re: Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories by JackRyan(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
WriterX:
i can do this, i just need to know how legit this is

Email me. We'll discuss.

1 Like

Re: Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories by JackRyan(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
WhiteRuler:
I'm interested

So long as your writing is of good quality, email me as per the instruction.
Re: Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories by JackRyan(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fab21:
Hmmm!!! 100k words per month?
Is it negotiable?

How much can you do in a month? I might be willing to reconsider the word count if you're writing is really good.
Re: Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories by JackRyan(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
wany:
Hmmmm payment after 2jobs submission, guy you try undecided

I think you've misunderstood me. I mean, your first two stories will be paid upon submission. So, you submit your first story, you get paid. You submit your second story, you get paid. From then on, payment will be made on a monthly basis.
Re: Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories by JackRyan(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
I've gotten some really great and productive writers from here. I'm looking to expand a little. I need 2 more writers. Please, email me if your writing is professional and clean. No punctuation, grammar, tenses, and so on issues, please. Email me. Thanks.

PS: I'm doing an offer for my writers this month of up to N12.5/word (if they meet a certain target). So if you're really prolific and excellent, you can jump on this offer, too.
Re: Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories by Simplysussy(f): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Is it still available

(1) (Reply)

Agent Needed / Breeding / I Need Of A Proofreader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.