Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary (12727 Views)

Kogi: Joint Task Force Arrests Thugs Linked To SDP's Muri, Recovers Ammunitions / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by obatowon1(m): 5:32am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Nice one Gov Seyi

All na scam joor
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by helinues: 5:33am On Apr 27, 2021
obatowon1:

All na scam joor

Scam in launching security outfit to secure Oyo state?

Ayam not understanding
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by mrsage(m): 5:34am On Apr 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by gidiboy1(m): 5:48am On Apr 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
Chasing shadows.

Don't address issues.

Go and buy vehicles so you can inflate the prices.

our leaders and their akamu brain. U will first annouce it to ur enemies what ur plans are before u start. angry
doggedfighter:
Chasing shadows.

Don't address issues.

Go and buy vehicles so you can inflate the prices.

our leaders and their akamu brain. U will first annouce it to ur enemies what ur plans are before u start.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by Qoko: 6:06am On Apr 27, 2021
Restructuring, state policing coming thru but Makonde shouldn’t expect second term.
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Nice one Gov Seyi

He established a target for the bandits to strike, painted in bright colours for easy visibility from far away.

Yeah.

YOU would applaud him.
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by Map1(m): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2021
post=101156882:
And for all the politicians sponsoring violence and shedding of blood all over our land, along with all the stooges they are using, along with all their supporters online and offline.
Terrible deaths await them all.
No matter the political party they are.
They will never witness the end of this year, if they refuse to repent and if they keep being happy with the deaths of our citizens and military personnels in Nigeria.
Blood and sorrow will never depart from the doorsteps of any one involved in blood shedding in our darling country.
If you are one of such people (quote this post NOW, let Nairalanders know you!)

Peace is all we want in our nation, and peace we shall have whether the evil animals like it or not.
I need to engage you in one on one discussion,may be by then you can convince me about your point
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by helinues: 6:08am On Apr 27, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

He established a target for the bandits to strike, painted in bright colours for easy visibility from far away.

Yeah.

YOU would applaud him.

Oh no stop.

Which kind of gibberish did I just read this morning..

The color of the car is too bright... Jesus?
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by skuribeebo: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2021
free2ryhme:

Change of units name upandan, year in year out but na the same police dey there
what else do you want?
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:16am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

Oh no stop.

Which kind of gibberish did I just read this morning..

The color of the car is too bright... Jesus?

grin

Outpost painted in garish colours, WHITE pickup trucks!

Take a good look again, bro.

He's bought them, why not a better paint job?

At least a drab brown will be better than this. I won't wanna be in the bush in these trucks searching for bandits with AKs.

You politicians aren't very practical in your thinking.
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:17am On Apr 27, 2021
When you have fools and illiterates in power...

What a senseless move. angry

Rubbish!
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2021
I make use of that road at least twice a week. The kidnappings on that road became so scary that I have to consider another route. Kudos to Seyi for this, though a bit late!
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by helinues: 6:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

grin

Outpost painted in garish colours, WHITE pickup trucks!

Take a good look again, bro.

He's bought them, why not a better paint job?

At least a drab brown will be better than this. I won't wanna be in the bush in these trucks searching for bandits with AKs.

You politicians aren't very practical in your thinking.

Are you a painter that's probably angry because they did not give the car painting work for you

Still no logical reason.. aswear
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

Are you a painter that's probably angry because they did not give the car painting work for you

Still no logical reason.. aswear

grin

I know better than to bandy words with a full time Nairaland tout like the infamous helinues, but I got a little time before I go to work.

I'll be off and leave you to people in other time zones soon enough. You're always here, earning your pay.

Anyways, you might enjoy the smell and taste of excrement, but please don't assume we all must be like you. Some of us do use our brains.

Good luck posting!
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by helinues: 6:33am On Apr 27, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

grin

I know better than to bandy words with a full time Nairaland tout like the infamous helinues, but I got a little time before I go to work.

I'll be off and leave you to people in other time zones soon enough. You're always here, earning your pay.

Anyways, you might enjoy the smell and taste of excrement, but please don't assume we all must be like you. Some of us do use our brains.

Good luck posting!

You have not answered my question oga painter...

And btw, people work for us not the other way round.. Hence having that luxury of time...

Hope what you have been doing with your time worth it sha
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by clothingonline(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2021
Electronic security is very important for crime detection
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by CaptainAyub: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2021
post=101156882:
And for all the politicians sponsoring violence and shedding of blood all over our land, along with all the stooges they are using, along with all their supporters online and offline.
Terrible deaths await them all.
No matter the political party they are.
They will never witness the end of this year, if they refuse to repent and if they keep being happy with the deaths of our citizens and military personnels in Nigeria.
Blood and sorrow will never depart from the doorsteps of any one involved in blood shedding in our darling country.
If you are one of such people (quote this post NOW, let Nairalanders know you!)

Peace is all we want in our nation, and peace we shall have whether the evil animals like it or not.
You didn't mention IPOB today.
What has changed?
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by ThuGGeR147: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2021
Continue, who be mumu? Mtcheeew angry
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 27, 2021
Dreambeat:
Nigeria politicians are just brainless. Why the duplication of duty, what happened to Amotekun?
Before you call anyone brainless or use the word duplicate, go and know the meaning of Joint Task Force
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by 2rez: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2021
Dreambeat:
Nigeria politicians are just brainless. Why the duplication of duty, what happened to Amotekun?

Dead the day they arrived. In other words, dead on arrival.

Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by juman(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2021
Five hundred thousand people should be enlisted in to the army to fight the civil war.
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by oluphemmxzy(m): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2021
why dem come paint container like say na 30 storey building na
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by Analyst7: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2021
I know ppl will always have sth bad to say, which other gov has been proactive since this security issue, even dullard president and elrufai don’t still give a bleep till now, but this one is already doing something still u all will have sth bad to say again
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by iammo(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerian Police won't help,

Makinde should stop this stupidity and work with OPC, Amotekun , Sunday Igboho and other non state actors ... Buying new Vans for Nigerian Police is a waste, because they won't go into the jungle. In case of kidnapp, police would simply tell you they were trained in civil policing and not jungle policing
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2021
Dreambeat:

No be Inarobo Governor? Anything that'll give a semblance of "working", just anything. Sadly, we have an effeminate man as governor of Oyo state. Many people in Ibadan believe that Governor Makinde cannot make love to his wife unaided! He's the worst governor in Africa south of the Sahara.
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by MT: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2021
Dreambeat:

Very intelligent post. Amotekun is just a way to reward political jobbers. Very ineffective. And taxpayers money being wasted per seconds. Meanwhile, those pictures attached are old pictures shown during the launch of Amotekun.
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by niyidenrele: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2021
Telling the thieves that you have dog at-home, is that not revealing some of your secrets?
Why announcing to the whole world that there is security cameras there , to make them cover there face during operations?.., as a means of escape??
Keep deceiving yourself and the gullible followers
Re: Makinde Launches Special Security Joint Task Force Against Kidnapping, Banditary by Cerebellum: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2021
Dreambeat:

You're a bigg fat fooll!

Why are you pple so idiotic, they do this you wail, they do that you wail again

Are you madd!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy: I’m Sorry For The Next President – Sanusi / Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Wins Kaduna Landslide / Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.