Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online (12766 Views)

Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion / Lekki Tollgate CCTV Video Watched By Lagos #endsars Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by naptu2: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2021
LAGOS RELEASES JUDICIAL PANEL OF INQUIRY REPORTS ONLINE

The Lagos State Government has released the online version of the Judicial Panel of Inquiry reports.

A statement signed by the Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Moyosore Onigbanjo (SAN), said the reports submitted by the Judicial Panel of Inquiry titled: “Report of Lekki Incident Investigation on 20th October 2021” and “Consolidated Report on General Police Brutality” both dated November 15, 2021, and submitted to Mr. Governor on the same date are now available to the public.

Members of the public can view and download the certified true copy (CTC) of the documents on the website of the Lagos State Ministry of Justice - https://lagosstatemoj.org/official-documents/

Further inquiries should be directed to the Office of the Hon. Attorney-General & Commissioner for Justice through info@lagosstatemoj.org.

#LASG
#ForAGreaterLagos

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=270137101811017&id=100064441879510&m_entstream_source=timeline

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by Bankowner: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2021
Are they talking about the King Judicial Panel Version (KJV) or the Revised State govt Version (RSV)?

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by yanabasee2: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Lai Mohammad made his way into this report....

The report concluded that there was no killing..... How can this be?

The people claimed that soldiers killed this people and took away their bodies....

The panel asked the people to come out to tell the world that their sons or daughter left for the protest and it's yet to return... The people claimed that they're being threatened....

If the government wants this to work.... thy should allow people to really come out with the real evidence and not try to shut the real people with evidence down...

This report is as good as nothing..... Just like Giwa who got killed for nothing ...

I pray that one day, we will take back this country by force and we will restore sanity and good morals....

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by vanbonattel: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2021
All liars will burn in hell fire

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by Omicron007: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Rubbish.

Sanwo-olu and his ilks just chose to play politics with people's lives.

Nothing good can come out of this contraption.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by Authoreety: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Really?
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by Femmyfestus: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Eko ti baje. Sanwo olu omo ale

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by merits(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2021
grin here I come.

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by merits(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2021
grin

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by floss(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Observing
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by omenkaLives(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Another round of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Until I see even an Upper Iweka commitee on Awkuzu Massacre (not even asking for a Judicial panel) and see them direct their vitriol against Chi Yong Peter Obliar Pandora, I will NEVER take them serious.

Igbo lives matter too!! Weep for the dead in Akwuzu!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by dfrost: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Bankowner:
Are they talking about about the King Judicial Panel Version (KJV) or the Revised State govt Version (RSV)?

wink grin

ASV nko?
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by BeardedShaman: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2021
My take on this lil stunt is that we've all been fooled into seeing a brilliantly scripted play by the FG, clever move I must say. The same culprits responsible for what transpired that night set up the panel to cover up their tracks. I don't have the evidence but here's why I know people lost their lives that night:

1. The events leading up to the massacre
I. Some of the CCTV cameras at the toll gates were taken off for no logical reason
Ii. Soldiers were deployed to quell a protest!
III. The lights at the toll gates mysteriously shut off (coincidence? I think not) just before the carnage ensured.

2. The post massacre event
I. The army gave three contradictory statements on their involvement; first they were quick to deny being there, calling it fake news. Not until videos of their involvement surfaced, did it become"we were there but no shots were fired" before finally ending on "we did shoot but they were blanks" only after news of the injured emerged. Can you imagine?

Make of it what you will but I know the Nigerian army too well to want to vouch for anything they say. Good people died that night fighting for their rights and until justice is served, the perpetrators of such heinous act will know no peace.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by money121(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by Tonygeesm(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Nawa
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by fredoooooo: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Say the truth ,
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
Another round of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Until I see even an Upper Iweka commitee on Awkuzu Massacre (not even asking for a Judicial panel) and see them direct their vitriol against Chi Yong Peter Obliar Pandora, I will NEVER take them serious.

Igbo lives matter too!! Weep for the dead in Akwuzu!!

SHUT UP!!!

YOU SHAMELESS IGNORAMUS!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by Lagosfinder(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Kkk
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by Ekpekus(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2021
Bankowner:
Are they talking about about the King Judicial Panel Version (KJV) or the Revised State govt Version (RSV)?
grin
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by Racoon(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Playing politicis with a major gory incident while asking people to spit on the graves of those killed by taking an evil walk for peace.No peace without justice.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by 989900: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
[s]Another round of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Igbo lives matter too!! Weep for the dead in Akwuzu!![/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by 989900: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2021
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by Rexnegro(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by davodyguy: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2021
Vote Sanwoolu for second term
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by Klington: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by alanto: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2021
yanabasee2:
Lai Mohammad made his way into this report....

The report concluded that there was no killing..... How can this be?

The people claimed that soldiers killed this people and took away their bodies....

The panel asked the people to come out to tell the world that their sons or daughter left for the protest and it's yet to return... The people claimed that they're being threatened....

If the government wants this to work.... thy should allow people to really come out with the real evidence and not try to shut the real people with evidence down...

This report is as good as nothing..... Just like Giwa who got killed for nothing ...

I pray that one day, we will take back this country by force and we will restore sanity and good morals....
You think anybody in their right sense will risk jail time for your imaginary massacre? If you didn’t lose anyone why are you so sure anyone else did?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online by africanpride1: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2021
shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Women To Flag-Off Presidential Campaign In Ilorin Today / Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] / We Have Secured N567bn To Deliver 20,000MW Electricity – TCN Boss Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.