Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria (3083 Views)

Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) / Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations / Aftermath Of Awomama Killings: Shootings Breakout In Douglas, Owerri, Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Usorohtheman:
There is no turning back. Nigeria will burn. Justice will prevail.

We are all humans. I see no reason why the poor will keep getting poorer and the rich keeps getting richer.

People are now wise.

Nigeria will burn and it is just starting.
da awo shut up there cos na your papa house go burn.
All these jobless low lives on nairaland sef
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by peropoliet(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2021
mekuso89:
Good morning house please I need help this the second time am having this horrible and terrifying dream of war breakout in Nigeria.

It's so scary and bloody, I see citizens over powering the government destroying the country killing the police and army I saw dead bodies every were it was like in a movie I watched sometime ago called",world war z" the only difference is that there was no vampire, but the youths were hungry for police and army heads .

I jumped up from bed when I head on the news that the war has escalated to my mother's place I jumped up around 12 : 05 having this goosebumps all over my body.

please house let us pray for peace in our country because war is a very terrible thing
dm me
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Aketi2: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2021
We all know that oppression begets strife. This same scenario in Nigeria was what happened in CAR. The docile catholic and animist population would not take it again when the Fulani dominated government went after the ancestral lands of the people. It led them to forming the vigilantes known as Anti-Balaka. Within three days, they overran Bangui and drove away the then President.

Is Nigeria approaching that point? How about the Ruga and empowering the Fulanis with weapons and ransom money? Which tribe will they easily overran? SE and MB should work together to save their people and retain their lands. The rest, SS and SW should accept the servitude that will be imposed on them by the Fulanis, lest they perish, since they are afraid of federal might and will not fight.
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Usorohtheman(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
da awo shut up there cos na your papa house go burn.
All these jobless low lives on nairaland sef

U get luck say I no dey near you.
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by AntiAPC2023(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Usorohtheman:

U get luck say I no dey near you.
reveal your location na make I come make you do wetin dey your mind.
poor bastard
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Usorohtheman(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
reveal your location na make I come make you do wetin dey your mind.
poor bastard

Lol. I don't exchange abusive words with people online. Take care of yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bring Your Investments To Lagos. Invest In Lagos Today / Edo police converts Stolen car to patrol vehicle! / Buhari Insulting Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.