Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria (3084 Views)

Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) / Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations / Aftermath Of Awomama Killings: Shootings Breakout In Douglas, Owerri, Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Nancy1986: 2:21am On Apr 27, 2021
No one should be a simpleton when it comes to defence kill a fulani that wants to kill you first don't be afraid

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by VictorUSA(m): 2:40am On Apr 27, 2021
I think i must relocate to the sky.
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Phillipson02: 2:50am On Apr 27, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
I believe you. I had a similar dream in 2014 before the presidential election. Two dreams actually. In the first, I saw Buhari won the election and in his victory speech, he was standing on a podium, but the audience were thousands of thousands of corpses. I woke up and started wondering why Buhari would win and people still died. Everyone though that they would start their massacres is he lost.

In the second dream, I saw myself on the way to church on a Sunday, right at the gate of the church, guess who I saw? Buhari. Remember that he was not yet elected then.
amaterm pls
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 3:36am On Apr 27, 2021
ZZ22:
Anything to eliminate the current system that has plagued this useless country for ages is welcomed by me. Most of the countries our youths run to for better life once had a moment like this and they made the best of it. Anything to eliminate this oligarch jjanjjaweed system is a goal. My coming generation must not see their country this way.... We move
baba no ever pray for war ......Nigeria already suffered from it long time ago.
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Rugaria: 3:45am On Apr 27, 2021
mekuso89:
Good morning house please I need help this the second time am having this horrible and terrifying dream of war breakout in Nigeria.

It's so scary and bloody, I see citizens over powering the government destroying the country killing the police and army I saw dead bodies every were it was like in a movie I watched sometime ago called",world war z" the only difference is that there was no vampire, but the youths were hungry for police and army heads .

I jumped up from bed when I head on the news that the war has escalated to my mother's place I jumped up around 12 : 05 am having this goosebumps all over my body.

please house let us pray for peace in our country because war is a very terrible thing

grin grin grin
Fear fear pipuu everywhere..
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by SuperKlean(m): 4:18am On Apr 27, 2021
mekuso89:
Good morning house please I need help this the second time am having this horrible and terrifying dream of war breakout in Nigeria.

It's so scary and bloody, I see citizens over powering the government destroying the country killing the police and army I saw dead bodies every were it was like in a movie I watched sometime ago called",world war z" the only difference is that there was no vampire, but the youths were hungry for police and army heads .

I jumped up from bed when I head on the news that the war has escalated to my mother's place I jumped up around 12 : 05 am having this goosebumps all over my body.

please house let us pray for peace in our country because war is a very terrible thing
I had a similar dream too
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Jamesbally: 5:13am On Apr 27, 2021
mekuso89:

You are very correct. You just described what will happen in the EAST soon. The LAND of the RISING SUN must FALL. cheesy grin grin

Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by mekuso89(m): 5:48am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:

keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
I'll watch it from TV in the west
I saw war breakout in Nigeria, not just a particular region my brother, let's pray for peace
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by mekuso89(m): 5:50am On Apr 27, 2021
Jamesbally:

You are very correct. You just described what will happen in the EAST soon. The LAND of the RISING SUN must FALL. cheesy grin grin
It's not something to laugh about and no one or region will fall.

let's pray for peace
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by SaiOba: 5:57am On Apr 27, 2021
mekuso89:

I had mine on January 28th... Called all the members of my family and told them how bloody it was. We pray it doesn't consume us as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Rossinkup: 6:04am On Apr 27, 2021
There will be no war in Nigeria.

Calm down.
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by orisa37: 6:10am On Apr 27, 2021
Of course, NIGERIA IS IN WAR ON MANY FRONTS.

SOCIAL WAR HAS BEEN ON SINCE 1970… MACBAN SET THAT UP

ECONOMIC WAR IS RAGING NOW. BUHARI HAS NO CLUE.

POLITICAL WAR IS ON TOO AND THAT IS A COMPOUND MESS. MACBAN'S JIGGERY. POKERY
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by helinues: 6:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Because you guys are over stretching your brains about possiblity of full scale war which will never happen hence having all this scary dreams.

Be positive
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by cpapa: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2021
my brother no be lie I have had that same dream children where wearing army uniform make we pray hard

1 Like

Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Opemiposii(f): 6:35am On Apr 27, 2021
hmmm.. i guess the poster is nt lieing o.. koz i have been hearing 4rm ppl dat they dreamt dat war is gonna breakout in nigeria soon,.. one was even crying profusely dat wat she saw in her dream is too terrible.. we all need to pray o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Kinqramon(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2021
what having you been sipping lately??
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by pointblank247(m): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2021
But Nigeria is already at war naa
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Etrusen(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2021
you probably are among those who think about Nigeria too much because of the present problem facing the country

but with all that, Nigeria will never break

I will advice you to re _evaluate yourself and then go to bed again then come back to us the outcome

Note:fear is the greatest weapon of all God's even devil self
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Etrusen(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Because you guys are over stretching your brains about possiblity of full scale war which will never happen hence having all this scary dreams.

Be positive

oh my God forgive me

I find myself agreeing with him for once

1 Like

Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Etrusen(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2021
Nancy1986:
No one should be a simpleton when it comes to defence kill a fulani that wants to kill you first don't be afraid

true
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Myer(m): 7:00am On Apr 27, 2021
mekuso89:

I jumped up from bed when I head on the news that the war has escalated to my mother's place I jumped up around 12 : 05 having this goosebumps all over my body.

You did not have this dream last year but suddenly while there's unrest all over the country you dreamt of war.

It's the way the human mind works. You mind is only reenactment your worst fears in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by flokii: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2021
I have experienced such dreams too.. the way this country is heading with all the Fulani herders attack, killings, kidnappings, banditary etc., we might break up sooner than thought.

Reaaon we've been telling the Igbos especially to go home and leave our lands cos just like 1967 they'll all move back to East where they came from. This time no Awo to give anyone 20 pounds or return seized properties.
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by femi4: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2021
mekuso89:

I jumped up from bed when I head on the news that the war has escalated to my mother's place I jumped up around 12 : 05 having this goosebumps all over my body.

What did you eat before going to bed?
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by wealthyhenry(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2021
doggedfighter:

You are but don't know it yet.

Are you not deluded? Do you need a soothsayer to tell you about the impending war breakout in this country? The happenings around you should have educated you on what's about to happen in Nigeria unless divinely intervened.

Listen to the voice of reasoning aunty
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Powersurge: 8:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Either this your dream is real or fake, we all know that there are interesting times ahead. When it becomes full blown now the politicians dt destroyed the country through their greed would disappear.

Brace up! God for us all.
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Are you not deluded? Do you need a soothsayer to tell you about the impending war breakout in this country? The happenings around you should have educated you on what's about to happen in Nigeria unless divinely intervened.

Listen to the voice of reasoning aunty

Henry, yes the nation is in turmoil but his dream is fear induced and has no special meaning.

And there's nothing like divine intervention.
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by Usorohtheman(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2021
There is no turning back. Nigeria will burn. Justice will prevail.

We are all humans. I see no reason why the poor will keep getting poorer and the rich keeps getting richer.

People are now wise.
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by wealthyhenry(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2021
doggedfighter:

Henry, yes the nation is in turmoil but his dream is fear induced and has no special meaning.

And there's nothing like divine intervention.

His dream is meaningless as in there won't be any war breakout or what exactly?

Nothing like divine intervention? Well, your opinion.
Re: Help Am Having A Dream Of War Breakout In Nigeria by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2021
mekuso89:

there is not gonna be any war, reduce the rate of these contents you read on nairaland and social media.
Everything is going fine in real life and people moving about their daily businesses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Arrested Ebubeagu Security Men At Ikwo / Rejoinder To The Press Release By The Brown Major House On The 24th January 2022 / 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.