Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Carefully Watch This From Now On...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Carefully Watch This From Now On...... (820 Views)

Ikpeazu: We Carefully Selected 27 New Commissioners To Enhance Life Of Abians / Story Of Osisikankwu And Why Ndị Igbo Must Thread Carefully (graphic) / Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carefully Watch This From Now On...... by Olominira(m): 1:07am On Apr 27, 2021
This may likely be what fulani govt of Nigeria planning to do......

1. Internet would be shutdown, including Nairaland and other foreign news websites would unaccessible from Nigeria.

2. In the same night of internet blackout, fighter jets would be used in destroying several locations that have been mapped....

3. Food and electricity blockage would not be left out for several days if not weeks....

Southerners be mentally prepared.....
Re: Carefully Watch This From Now On...... by theTranslator: 1:11am On Apr 27, 2021
you mean yeasterners??
it will all happen in the yeast

we warned them

1 Like

Re: Carefully Watch This From Now On...... by AllenSpencer: 1:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Everything will happen in the East. The battle line will definitely be drawn there., and it will start and end there.

Many will be watching on flat screen TV chillin with whisky, Ice and barbecue.

1 Like

Re: Carefully Watch This From Now On...... by makemoneywbsite: 1:46am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
you mean yeasterners??

we warned them

Even your profile shows you're a liar. Must be another Afonja. You must be a deluded liar because I checked your profile. What I saw was "Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land. ~Jeremiah 1:14""
Re: Carefully Watch This From Now On...... by theTranslator: 1:48am On Apr 27, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Even your profile shows you're a liar. Must be another Afonja. You must be a deluded liar because I checked your profile. What I saw was "Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land. ~Jeremiah 1:14""

[img]https://imgur.com/a/wrP9nID[/img]
I'm talking of the south now
that's the North's problem

keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
I'll watch it from TV in the west
Re: Carefully Watch This From Now On...... by makemoneywbsite: 1:54am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:

I'm talking of the south now
that's the North's problem

keep it in the yeast
we warned you.

A pity Chameleon, you may lie and double-face, but you cannot change this. Even if you remove it from your profile, its spirit WILL FOLLOW YOU to your father's house.
"Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land. ~Jeremiah 1:14"
Re: Carefully Watch This From Now On...... by theTranslator: 1:58am On Apr 27, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

A pity Chameleon, you may lie and double-face, but you cannot change this. Even if you remove it from your profile, its spirit WILL FOLLOW YOU to your father's house.
"Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land. ~Jeremiah 1:14"
my business is the south

keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
Re: Carefully Watch This From Now On...... by kingsceedon(m): 2:23am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
you mean yeasterners??

we warned them

What's wrong with this smelling dirty bastardized bastard?
Re: Carefully Watch This From Now On...... by Masterppower: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
you mean yeasterners??

we warned them

No.

The longer throat lousy cowards from the waste.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know?? (15 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know) / BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] / Bomb Threat: Lagos Police Deploy Explosive Experts To Markets Dominated By Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.