Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pantami: Doctored Videos Against Me Coming - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: Doctored Videos Against Me Coming (21643 Views)

Doctored Videos Used To Propagate False Claims / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: Doctored Videos Against Me Coming by KINGKONG(m): 4:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Sirjamo:
Enjoy your 3 years ban

As if e dem dey pay for Nairaland ..... U don't have a life outside Nairaland.... Better think of where to get your next meal
Re: Pantami: Doctored Videos Against Me Coming by akdjr(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
E o concern me if una wey be muslim or christian de fire una sef. My own na sit down look. quote author=CharleyBright post=101157458]

If a Muslim student was killed in a Pastor church, will Northern Muslims accept such pastor to become a Minister??

Buhari and his govt insisted and removed Walter Onnoghen for a sin he committed many years back. They claim Walter must go and they removed him, and replaced him with a Northerner.
Pantami committed a far worse sin of terrorism, the same Buhari and his govt say Pantami must stay cos he committed the sin in the past. Did Walter Onnoghen commit his sin in the future?

I ask you, is that not a double standards by Buhari govt.
Thunder fire all of una Muslim Northerners. You are all the main problem of Nigeria. Terrorism and wickedness is in your DNA.
[/quote]
Re: Pantami: Doctored Videos Against Me Coming by KINGKONG(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sirjamo:
Enjoy your 3 years ban

Cry cry baby tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Will Be No Election In Anambra – Simon Ekpa / 2019 Elections: We Will Be Stoned To Death If We Present Buhari – APC Group / Osinbajo: Buhari And I Poorly Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.