Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

NERC Mulls Another Electricity Tariffs Review - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NERC Mulls Another Electricity Tariffs Review (12862 Views)

NERC To Begin Another Electricity Tariff Review / Coronavirus: Sanwo-Olu Mulls Another Lockdown / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Mulls Another Electricity Tariffs Review by PAQ(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Very soon the average Nigerian won't be able to afford electricity in this country cos the price will be far above his income. This I have seen.

Total darkness looms, fuel will also be too expensive to run generators. Back to the days of camp fires and kerosene lanterns.
Re: NERC Mulls Another Electricity Tariffs Review by mechanics(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2021
lekki1444:
10 units cry
hahhahha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NERC Mulls Another Electricity Tariffs Review by fineboynl(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2021
they said earlier that the increments would solve all the electricity problem. but today here they are again.

1 Like

Re: NERC Mulls Another Electricity Tariffs Review by Ideegee(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2021
This increase already took place!!!

I learnt of it since April 19th, when I wanted to load my tokens and I was unable to do so.

The Discos load people's accounts up with so much outstanding before handing them prepaid meters and then begin removing 60% of their recharge as repayment.

It is well.

One day, there will be a final solution to all these mess.

Jehu company from the Bible comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: NERC Mulls Another Electricity Tariffs Review by turkeyman: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
oga do you still grill vulture barbeque? i for need some for my apc neighbor. how de vulture market na?i hear say bandits don de collect ransome for kidnapped vultures , na true? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
post=101157041:
Going back memory lane....
We still stand on our stance in all these incremental issue
Re: NERC Mulls Another Electricity Tariffs Review by OyinO: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Just tell the Nigerians anything, and they'll believe it. Ask the ones who go to church. They don't question anything. Give them NEPA bills to pay, and they'll pay for absolute darkness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje's Ward In Dawakin-Tofa LGA Suspends Him From APC For Corruption / Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele / Vigilante Kills Student, MTN Staff In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.